Comments

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @Gigi_kkh_ your looks are always my favourite 😍😍
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    eligur said:
    dolldream said:
    Is anyone else not getting notifications that they’ve got a ticket to submit? I didn’t even get a notification when the event began 🤔 I’m still getting all the usual notifications for a full energy or a reality show trending etc but not for sys, anyone else? 
    i dont even get notifications about the energy, just about new event 🤔
    I've never had notifications about having a ticket, I didn't know this was ever a thing?! 😂😩
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    People are going overboard for this hair 🙄 my group really ain’t playin around. 
    I used an extra ticket so I can at least be within top 5, I just want the dress at this point. There are a couple dolls in my group that are at least on theme which is nice to see, other than that it’s a mess.
    It’s frustrating that a lot of players can’t even get into top 5 recently with all this excessive ticket nonsense 😩 it feels like it’s just getting worse ever week.
    Looks 3-7

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • chloenicolechloenicole Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

At first glance I loved the hair but the more I look at it the uglier it gets 😩😩 the forehead just doesn’t sit right with me 
    What is that eye make up from? I’m still looking for a good smokey eye and this is the first one I’ve seen that I actually like! 
    Ahhh sorry I’m pretty sure I got it in a kollection box! 💖
  • Aline9355Aline9355 Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    Looks 1-5✨
    For now i am 2nd in my group . 

✨ ios player✨
           Fb: Aline Doll

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    eligur said:
    dolldream said:
    Is anyone else not getting notifications that they’ve got a ticket to submit? I didn’t even get a notification when the event began 🤔 I’m still getting all the usual notifications for a full energy or a reality show trending etc but not for sys, anyone else? 
    i dont even get notifications about the energy, just about new event 🤔
    I've never had notifications about having a ticket, I didn't know this was ever a thing?! 😂😩
    You can turn on it off in  notifications, in Options, I think it is on the Help  page there 😊
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts

At first glance I loved the hair but the more I look at it the uglier it gets 😩😩 the forehead just doesn’t sit right with me 
    Yup. The more I look the more I see egg head. 🙈 
    iOS player 

• sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    the jokes about the "big forehead" aren't funny... just saying. some people have a big forehead, yk? 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    So I got irritated because I girl sniped my second place and I decided to submit an extra look.plus I wanted to see what this dress would do. I got my second back but she just threw three more off theme yellow gown looks at me and got ahead by 50 some points... I asked myself am I really gonna fight over two kstars and two dyes... the answer is no so she can have at it!   
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    @Gigi_kkh_ your looks are always my favourite 😍😍
    Aww I missed you so much 😍❤️❤️
  • irenekkhirenekkh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

i give up time to bring out the floral dresses in hope for more votes 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    She obviously didn’t want me to have second place 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Some looks I loved! Does anyone know where the first dress is from?? It was dyed yellow but the original is a metallic colour and is unavailable for diamonds 
    @kaydencekkh it's a celebrity perks reward. I actually submitted the same dress earlier also yellow, but it didn't score well 😐

- Emmy
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    looks 1 to 4.  I’m currently in 8th place... I hope I don’t miss the dress again this SYS.

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • bella1997bella1997 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Just submitted this look
    🙈
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

I am in 1st place - no ticket buyers! Lots of repeats for me, I’m already bored of this theme and I got nothing else.
  • bella1997bella1997 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    kayayem said:

I am in 1st place - no ticket buyers! Lots of repeats for me, I’m already bored of this theme and I got nothing else.
    There will be always a TB just wait till sys ending like one hour remaining and u will see one doll submitting 10 looks at one 😂
  • squidashiansquidashian Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    hey y’all! i’m a pretty new player and just wanted to share some of my looks. any tips on increasing scores? i spent all of my stars on these 2 hairstyles hoping they’d help but no luck:(
  • JenniWoodyardJenniWoodyard Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Hey, dolls! Just posting my scores in case you needed some inspo! I just submitted the last look, so we’ll see how it goes! Currently in second, behind by like 7 votes though 😔

• mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

Failing at this event, but whatever. :/ 
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Since my first look did well I tried just doing more of the same but it's not workiiiiing
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    happy i got the record ! 

that’s for amateurs