📺 KK:H Weekend 5/29/20 - KTCR Reality Show Weekend 🌞

Comments

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Happy birthday @Chooky1116 !! Wishing you an amazing birthday 💗

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @carolinakkh you just get the payment one time! Otherwise the benefit of reality product placements is tapping the action above the item on the table in the house where the product placement is — it advances the “Hype it Up” achievement, which will give you more rewards the more you tap that action. 

If you have any other questions about product placements, you can check this guide I made  or message me! ❤️

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Kalinda just hinted at a 90s event 👀
    well if that's the case, i may have to chase the GB dress ugh 😬
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @Chooky1116 happy birthday 🎂🎉💕
    Thank you so much sweets 😍😍
    SamanaKKH said:
    Happy birthday @Chooky1116 !! Wishing you an amazing birthday 💗

@samanthakkh omg love this! Thank you so so much ☺️😍😍
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    I’ve been trying @kokokokonut method of picking a box and it’s definitely working!! I got the hair in my box and I’m so happy it’s the only thing I really liked... the outfit is a little basic and the boots remind me of stuff I already have in my Kloset..
    Someone needs to stop me from playing this game in bed so I stop falling asleep with one action left to complete. This has happened twice recently.  Honestly where is my motivation to start 300 events in a row all over again 😭 

The exact same thing happened to me the other night I was so upset lol,, I was at like 80% done with that achievement just to start allll over 😭😭😭
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    I’ve been trying @kokokokonut method of picking a box and it’s definitely working!! I got the hair in my box and I’m so happy it’s the only thing I really liked... the outfit is a little basic and the boots remind me of stuff I already have in my Kloset..
    What’s the method? 😵 I think I missed it 
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Happy Birthday @Chooky1116 ✨💗🌸
    Happy Birthday @Chooky1116 ✨💗🌸
    @amorlightly Thank you so much doll 🥰
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

Sad about spending stars this weekend butttt I got 60 event points, the dress, the hair, & the kollection bundle! I wasn’t going to chase the hair but after work today I had to spoil myself and got it in one try. This outfit is the closest Glu’s ever come to my real style I live for girly punk. 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @Chooky1116 you just popped up in my friends list 💓 happy birthday (again lol) 🎉 you have great style and are a kind and cool person 💞

ashleyy said:
    @Chooky1116 you just popped up in my friends list 💓 happy birthday (again lol) 🎉 you have great style and are a kind and cool person 💞

I love this so much the matching green is so beautiful 😍😍 thank you @ashleyy
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @Chooky1116 💖🥰
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @odalysflowers I was almost at 90% 😭😭 and I woke up half an hour after my event finished. Guess those achievements are never getting finished!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
    ronniev said:
    What’s the method? 😵 I think I missed it 
    I soooooo agree.  And everyone loves reduced points.  TBH, I usually spend the weekday doing other game tasks.  Parties to up my standing after an update....businesses to do the businesses not because I would hit 600. that kind of thing.. but tomorrow......One game is going for the tb.  the other two, they'll go to the first couple of boxes and them chill.  
    Wishing everyone good luck. 
    Oh and I am explaining how visualization works to a friend, but I 'm sure a few others could explain it more succinctly.  (I'm very wordy, its in the numbers)  But my favorite Prize box picking technique is to just clear your mind and when the palette 1st pops up, your mind's eye will see a little sparkle or twinkle.  Like almost an imperceivable spark you just have to catch as the palette screen appears. Now,  I take this spark to mean "Pick Me"  and very often it works.
    @Rikk said she does the opposite. She see's the spark and takes the box that calls to her the least.  
    But that's not visualization.  I have a Vision board in my mind.  And I put things I want pinned up on the board in my head (some people use a real board, a scrapbook) and see yourself with these things. If it's family, picture your breakfast table with a SO and children.  If it's a dress for your doll, picture yourself putting it on her and walking around the game in it.  Does she wear to a date in Oak?  ANyway, picture this item in your game, in your life, in whatever.  Believe it is coming to you.  It's the law of attraction. Or to some extent, it's like the ask and you shall receive.  And this concludes my contribution to the touchy feeley aspect of the forum. :)

this was was her original comment where she explained how she did it.  :)
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @Chooky1116  told you already but wanted to celebrate you here! Happy birthday to my first forum friend! 💕 girl you are the sweetest funniest person! And I’m so glad to know ya! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aww I'm so glad it helps  a little.  ;)  it takes a little while but once you get it, it's fun.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Chooky1116  told you already but wanted to celebrate you here! Happy birthday to my first forum friend! 💕 girl you are the sweetest funniest person! And I’m so glad to know ya! 
    Thank you my beautiful friend 🥺❤️ I’m so happy I have gotten to know you 😍 
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I’ll just wait till I get the kollection again. But on the bright side I got the dress from the gift box 💕
    @woahbabesursotoxic you are rocking that dress! 😍
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

Okay okay I don’t know if anybody else has noticed this with the GB hair but it’s bugging me.. half of large earring disappear :(

@KalindaKing
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Sahana aww thank you babes!! 😍💕🥰
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    edited May 2020

How am I gonna get every single GB item in my palette, but choose dyes :/ Why does this always happen to me. All I want is those boots 😭

Also, now that Kalinda hinted at a 90s themed SYS, I'm so tempted to take a spin on the Kollection, and try opening another GB.. 
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Sahana I would be really surprised if we had a 90s theme SYS any time soon. Idk, this one is a disaster and sometimes kalinda will drop little hints about things happening in the future, but not necessarily the super near future. I took 4 spins so I’m not gonna say don’t spin lol BUT I think it might come around for you again in time for the 90s SYS! 
    @Sahana sameee I need the clueless outfit, it’s so hard for me to stop spinning. Honestly a 90s theme would be fun, but would be so difficult. If you decided to open another box, I hope you get the boots!!💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @jhabs That is true! Thanks so much for responding :) I was just conflicted because we've been getting a fair amount of 90s themed items recently, and then after Kalinda's comment I'm like 👀👀👀 now I need all these items LMAO. I wish I read this before spinning LMAO, but I caved and span once:

😬 the black dyes be loving me today I guess 😭😂 But thanks to you, I'm not spending any more k-stars this weekend ❤️

👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

@Sahana sameee I need the clueless outfit, it’s so hard for me to stop spinning. Honestly a 90s theme would be fun, but would be so difficult. If you decided to open another box, I hope you get the boots!!💕
    @woahbabesursotoxic me tooooo, it was one of my FAV movies growing up. Like I NEED it 😭😭 Yes, it would be, but also challenging, and the voting booth will probably be a mess just like this one tbh 😂
    Aww, thank you so much! 
    ❤️
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

Righttt! You’re welcome!💕And same, I LIVED on clueless, mean girls and even 10 things I hate about you.  Cher’s outfit was like goals.  
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    edited May 2020
    @clarizzo if you do end up doing it, I hope you get it!! 💕

excuse me while I learn how to ******* spell
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒