🗳️SYS - 5/28/20 - Flower Power theme - that's Groovy. 🌼🔋

Comments

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    edited May 2020
    6th look highest score so far, guess I’ll just use maxi dresses from now on 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited May 2020
              Im sooo bummed. I thought this would have scored higher. This is my current lowest. 🤧
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Hi guys!!!

I’m super new to this forum (this is actually my first post), but I just wanted to say that I’m so glad y’all are as lost as I am about this SYS because OMG my scores are hopeless 😭 I really wanted that dress, but don’t want to have to buy tickets this weekend!! I’m struggling y’all! 

Pray for me LOL
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @Patient67  Well, there’s good dye jobs (left) and there’s bad ones…! ^^

🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    @Miyuri that's exactly what I'm saying, girl! 😅
    Thanks for another accurate example of a doll going rogue this Sys. Those dyed glasses make her look like Cyclops from Xavier's institute for gifted children, too bad the theme isn't "X-Men but make it fashion" 🤔  she'd be in for the win 🤪
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Are people getting diamonds as voting rewards this week?? (If people have discussed this earlier on the thread I apologize, it's just a lot to scroll through). I've been voting & still haven't gotten one.. and I didn't at all last weekend either. I'm starting to think it was a fever dream or something lol
    @oopsididitagain I got one today! But I’ve been voting literally for hours this SYS and it’s my first one. Kash is definitely the most popular reward still lol 
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Omg I’ve never been in first place before!!😱😍🙈 Hope it stays that way😅 The first 10ish have been in the top 3 at some point so anything could happen!!! Tbh I would be happy with just the dress🙏🏼 Wish me luck🤞🏼

iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @AliBryant I love that hair style 💕 love that pic!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    LOL I give up. Why are the floral outfits the more popular vote?? 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    So maybe floral tropical?

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I absolutely LOVE this dress in red and I will defend it till my dying day.
    Nothing against the dress, it sure does have more of a peculiar look and to be honest I don't even know what it looks like in its original color, it must be like a pink or something, that particular look fell more into the heavy dyeing category rather than not looking good after applying a dye.
    No need to come for any throats 👀 but kudos to you for defending your beliefs! 🥳 hope your Sys is going awesome 😉
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @thallisa well at least I know my diamond is still out there somewhere.. taunting me
    edited May 2020
    Guys, help!
    should I spend my kstars on the new collection or not? I already spent 30😳 and got the outfit bundle but the “clueless” outfit is killing me, i want it but at the same time i want to save my kstars🤣
    so please vote!
    like - spend it on the collection
    awesome - save it
    thanks❤️
    I know it's tough to hold out, but remember: Kollections always come back.  Save it and if you don’t like what is next month, then you’ll still have those Kstars and that chance
    IOS

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Guys, help!
    should I spend my kstars on the new collection or not? I already spent 30😳 and got the outfit bundle but the “clueless” outfit is killing me, i want it but at the same time i want to save my kstars🤣
    so please vote!
    like - spend it on the collection
    awesome - save it
    thanks❤️
    I also got the bundle first- I find they do this WAY more often with the “less desirable” bundles. Everyone wants the clueless outfit, so it will be purposely more difficult to get it. I can’t tell you not to spin because I spun 4 times lol BUT if you can, I say hold off on it or don’t spin more than 4 times haha
    lol her face
    IOS

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I absolutely LOVE this dress in red and I will defend it till my dying day.
    @thallisa I don't think she was saying the dress looks bad in this color. I was the one showing an example of a dye job that I think makes no sense because the items don't look good. I think what she was criticizing was the head-to-toe dye look some dolls have. Like, the outfit is dyed, but so are the shoes, jewelry, handhelds, etc. This SYS, many people are dyeing both pants and tops in the same color, and for most of the combinations it looks great because 1) the specific items chosen take the dye well; 2) top + pants are not the exact same shade, so they match without being overwhelmingly similar. In the look with the dress in red, I don't feel like it's too in-your-face because it's mixed with black. Maybe red sandals instead of boots and a different hair color. But the dress itself, I don't think anyone has an issue with it ^^
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • kayblue35kayblue35 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi everyone! I'm new but I've been watching the chat for forever. I loved this challenge and I'm struuuggling but wanted to share my looks 

Me looking for my diamond 🧐🧐🧐🧐

i just got my first diamond, but didn't get a picture because it was so beautiful I fell to my knees and cried 
    IOS

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    So maybe floral tropical?

All of these looks are 🔥🔥🔥 I'm so mad
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Zarah said:
    My next ticket comes in about two hours and I need help with which hairstyle to use!

Agree for 1st
    Like for 2nd
    Awesome for 3rd 
    Lol for 4th

Edit: 2nd it is! Brb with results 
    Not bad, ty 💖

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I mean, of course, there are clothes that dye better than others and sometimes the dyed outfit can be *boom* in your face BUT...

I don't get why it needs to be critiqued. Like, we all are struggling here lol.
    If the dyed outfit (or if a more flowery one) brings good scores, you do what you gotta do. In the end of the day, it's just a game, not a fashion runway project or whatever.

So live and let live 😊✌🏻
    I wholeheartedly agree with this ❤️❤️