🗳️SYS - 5/28/20 - Flower Power theme - that's Groovy. 🌼🔋

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @Chooky1116 glad I'm not the only one in this 💗 Btw love your profile Pic! 🍭🍬
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @Chooky1116 glad I'm not the only one in this 💗 Btw love your profile Pic! 🍭🍬
    Your so kind thank you 🥰
    @Chooky1116 💗❤️💗
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    @thesweetone
    All the sweetness aside, I think we all have the common sense to realise that this is a game and most of us play it more than others, out of boredom, free time or just because is a relaxing way to spend our weekend giving the quarantine conditions of some of us. 
    We all like and dislike things and no one said that this forum must have members with identical opinions, but I'm sure that we all have the maturity to respect each other and not create useless drama over nothing.
    I just shared my opinion on a tiring and over-repetitive trend I saw in the voting booth of this week, given the introduction of the dye boxes people have easier access to change their items and stuff and there are a bunch that over-do it but I can see from all perspectives and maybe some just have no alternative given the lack of looks to sumbit, which is definitely not my business since we all play our own individual game and we gotta do what we think will give the best outcome in the end 🤷🏼‍♀️

So take a deep breath, happy weekend, hope y'all chillin and slay this Sys and just as the theme flower power goes, peace out ☮✌🏻
    Patient67 said:
    @thesweetone
    All the sweetness aside, I think we all have the common sense to realise that this is a game and most of us play it more than others, out of boredom, free time or just because is a relaxing way to spend our weekend giving the quarantine conditions of some of us. 
    We all like and dislike things and no one said that this forum must have members with identical opinions, but I'm sure that we all have the maturity to respect each other and not create useless drama over nothing.
    I just shared my opinion on a tiring and over-repetitive trend I saw in the voting booth of this week, given the introduction of the dye boxes people have easier access to change their items and stuff and there are a bunch that over-do it but I can see from all perspectives and maybe some just have no alternative given the lack of looks to sumbit, which is definitely not my business since we all play our own individual game and we gotta do what we think will give the best outcome in the end 🤷🏼‍♀️

So take a deep breath, happy weekend, hope y'all chillin and slay this Sys and just as the theme flower power goes, peace out ☮✌🏻
    I said my piece - just like you did. 😉
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Patient67 said:

I present you this week's Sys: Dye Hardcore Abuse 101

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love monochromatic looks, but not every kloset item looks flattering after applying a dye
    A few more of these and you can assemble your own summer eyeshadow palette 🤡 Blood Sugar will simply clot once the dyes will unite in power ✊🏻

I just realized that the second girl is in my group!! 😳 That look was latest that she submitted and she's in 5th ✌
    These scores aren't high, but they will do for now 🌼

I just realized that the second girl is in my group!! 😳 That look was latest that she submitted and she's in 5th ✌
    Well God bless her soul, I didn't vote for her but at least she's hanging in there! I admit I might come off a little bit too much as a troll but I just want to make some of you laugh and maybe lol at the same things as me that aren't always adressed on the forum 🤷🏼‍♀️

But I gotta admit I changed my perspective of looking at these all-purple looks because who wouldn't want to live this fantasy 💜

This is so rude, you should have at least covered dolls faces, lots of non members read the forum and if anyone saw their look in your post it would be upsetting. Also these types of looks often score high, voters love it. If you scroll through this thread there are dozens of all purple looks. 
    Woah woah sister, I wouldn't go as far as calling my post rude, but nowadays I guess even an out of rythm breath comes as rude to some persons, right?

Just stop acting as if I revealed their real faces/identities online, behind these virtual avatars could be anyone, and since it's an online platform and we all gave our consent to all the privacy policy and yalla yalla I guess we are well aware that during the SYS event other people see our "dolls" and might screenshot them in order to take inspo or as in my case make a little fun of a completely harmless situation. 

As I said in a previous post, deep breaths and chill 😌
    Patient67 said:
    This is so rude, you should have at least covered dolls faces, lots of non members read the forum and if anyone saw their look in your post it would be upsetting. Also these types of looks often score high, voters love it. If you scroll through this thread there are dozens of all purple looks. 
    Woah woah sister, I wouldn't go as far as calling my post rude, but nowadays I guess even an out of rythm breath comes as rude to some persons, right?

Just stop acting as if I revealed their real faces/identities online, behind these virtual avatars could be anyone, and since it's an online platform and we all gave our consent to all the privacy policy and yalla yalla I guess we are well aware that during the SYS event other people see our "dolls" and might screenshot them in order to take inspo or as in my case make a little fun of a completely harmless situation. 

As I said in a previous post, deep breaths and chill 😌
    Honestly I don't think the doll will mind that much since she's placed 5th anyways and most likely will get the dress. If I was her and that would be what works me I'd be chill about this.
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Looks 5-8 - still somehow struggling to find what the voters want but I’m trying 🙈😂 currently 4th behind 3 ticket buyers in my group - let’s hope it stays this way 🙈

iOs player 
    @beba13 I'm not hating on the monochromatic looks 😷 I've submitted some myself a bunch of times but anything done excessively becomes boring and irrelevant 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    And if the next Sys includes a big tasty vase holding the godly liquid known as lemonade then I better pile up on everything Yellow and put Coldplay on repeat so I can get in the mood 😱
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Oh nooooo, I’ve wasted all my yellow dyes 😱
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Patient67 said:
    @beba13 I'm not hating on the monochromatic looks 😷 I've submitted some myself a bunch of times but anything done excessively becomes boring and irrelevant 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    And if the next Sys includes a big tasty vase holding the godly liquid known as lemonade then I better pile up on everything Yellow and put Coldplay on repeat so I can get in the mood 😱
    No,no i get you absolutely and i agree but give me the monochromatic looks vs off theme sorry but mono will always get my vote. Just saying we all have something that bothers us but i tend not to call out anything i do or did at some point just because i wouldnt feel good if someone else called it out. These are just small things that differentiate our tastes ☺️☺️❤️
    Yup thats the one...just received the news letter and got a rude wakening with that yellow theme 🤯🤯🤯  

🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    beba13 said:
    Patient67 said:
    No,no i get you absolutely and i agree but give me the monochromatic looks vs off theme sorry but mono will always get my vote. Just saying we all have something that bothers us but i tend not to call out anything i do or did at some point just because i wouldnt feel good if someone else called it out. These are just small things that differentiate our tastes ☺️☺️❤️
    Yup thats the one...just received the news letter and got a rude wakening with that yellow theme 🤯🤯🤯  

A lemonade party, yay! 💛🍋🍋🍋
    beba13 said:

I get you girl, but what to do when they're mono and off theme at the same time 😫 alright now I'm just yanking some chains, but whatever 😅🤭

The thing is I'm just another voice (text in this case) in the crowd, everyone reading the forum, member or not, shouldn't be playing edged by the contour they're seeing here
    Alright, maybe the voters like the off theme glam gowns, the mono green or the mono black (which I'm a fan of and sucker for).
    The most important thing is that YOU who are now reading this post right now DO YOU and not set your boundaries according to what happened to work for some doll at a given point, because the truth hard to swallow for some is that the voters, speaking from my own point of view at least, get super-duper bored seeing the exact copy-paste looks that we all submit in the hope of getting Aladdin's treasure aka 50+ scores AND THE HOLY #1 PLACE IN THE TRENDSETTERS TOP sorry I got carried away

So dye or no dye, gowns, on or off theme, just let your own creativity spark at least through this pointless game if reality often doesn't allow us to just put out there what's truly on our mind

Gonna take some deep breaths myself right now 😂

AND SORRY FOR MONOPOLIZING THE POSTING SECTION 
    I hope we all understood where we all stand and can finally move on on worrying about the Yellow nightmare that's bound to come next week

Go, team ✊🏻
    I have some yellow dyes but damn! I wish I hadn't spend so much on this SYS 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    honestly loving getting these SYS spoilers from the newsletter! helps us be more prepared for upcoming themes 🥰 hope they’d give us some yellow dye for next week tho because i barely have any 😂
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
    Lol at me, I have only like 10 yellow dyes and only a few dresses in yellow colour 🙈😂 let’s hope I get some yellow dyes in daily boxes or the dye box next week 
    iOs player 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Guess who wasted their 40 something yellow dyes🤡🤡
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    Unwinter said:
    But you can reuse the outfits so it's all good! 😊🍋
    @Unwinter at least you have some things dyed in yellow... 🙈 i have like 10 yellow dyes and like 2-3 yellow pieces in my wardrobe 
    iOs player 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Girl,i saw a lot of us spent almost all the yellow because its good 😂😂😂😂 
    it is gonna be a blood bath 😂😂😂😂
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    But you can reuse the outfits so it's all good! 😊🍋
    True but not outfits that matter😅 it's okay though I'll see what to do! Mostly excited since there are many lovely possibilities for prizes and whatnot! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    edited May 2020
    Assuming the silhouette is dressed up in the TS prizes/earnables - are we getting lemonade handheld? 😍 and another braided hairstyle? 🙈
    iOs player