๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธSYS - 5/28/20 - Flower Power theme - that's Groovy. ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ”‹

Comments

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I'm surprised we didn't get those weird big eyes this weekend, I could have sworn they were made for this theme ๐Ÿค”

Can someone post screenshots of the newsletter, I didn't get one. I got the old oneย 

- Emmy
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @Bear_KKH @beba13 posted it on the last page ๐Ÿ˜Š
    iOS player since December 2014 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Last two looks - in third after last submission - probably will end in 4th since another girl over took me last night and hasnโ€™t submitted her last free ticket last yetย 
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Iโ€™m doing badly now as iโ€™m running put of looks, a shame but oh well aha. ๐Ÿ˜ฉโค๏ธ
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited May 2020
    A yellow sys in the same update that they released yellow dye?!? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธย 
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    โŒ I gotta warn everyone that what I'm about to post is gonna be rude and insensitive as for it is against moral rules and most of your civic compasses โŒ

But. I gotta say. That's what happens when common sense and dyes can live happily in a shady world altogether. So here's how it goes:

P.S the doll I've put the heart sticker next to, you left me speechless and your doll is gorgeous

Zank you for ze attention, I'll see myself out ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

Looks 1-8, hoping I will get to top 5 ๐ŸŒผ
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Well Iโ€™m doomed for this upcoming yellow sys โœŒ๏ธ
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    Thanks @livyx ๐Ÿ˜Š
    - Emmy
    Well I'm doing horribly ๐Ÿ˜‚ having fun with the theme though.ย 

- Emmy
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    wait so theres going to be a cowboy/cowgirl sys ??... omg i finally get to buy my makeshift westworld outfitย 

thatโ€™s for amateurs
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Yay Iโ€™m so excited for a yellow themed sys ๐Ÿ’› finally I can put my 30 yellow dyes in good use ๐Ÿ˜‚
    iOS โœจย 
    english isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
    FB - Erika Aurora ๐Ÿ’—

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Me too @ErikaKKH! I won a bunch of yellow dye over the past week and a half, and Iโ€™m excited to use it on stuff I actually like because luckily the theme is kind of open! We could dye gowns, separates, and everything in between. I also went through my wardrobe and have like 6 yellow outfits already before the dye was released, so it should be an easy SYS ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @jhabs we're finally getting that country SYS!! Bring out the plaid shirts!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ทย  French gal โ›ต Avid sailor ๐Ÿฑ Cat owner ๐Ÿฃ Sushi lover ๐Ÿ›๏ธ Museum workerย 
  • Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    beba13 said:
    @Patient67 i get what you said but iโ€™m almost 100% sure each one of us has done it at some point so far and tbh i dont mind it at all.People hustle for what they want. โค๏ธ
    Iโ€™m more bothered by people not following themes and submitting outfits that have absolutely no connection to the sys.ย 
    Now let me blow your mind for the next sys if in this one you was bothered by monochromatic looks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Anyone else received the mail...opinions?ย 
    Save up those yellow dyes girls weโ€™ll need it ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Yes received that mail! Am hoping that there will be options to win clothing for the home on the range SYS BEFORE the event otherwise I have no clue what to dress the doll in aside from the plaid shirt A LOT!!
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Me too @ErikaKKH! I won a bunch of yellow dye over the past week and a half, and Iโ€™m excited to use it on stuff I actually like because luckily the theme is kind of open! We could dye gowns, separates, and everything in between. I also went through my wardrobe and have like 6 yellow outfits already before the dye was released, so it should be an easy SYS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Yes exactly!! Iโ€™m glad weโ€™re going to get an easy sys this time ๐Ÿฅฐ
    iOS โœจย 
    english isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
    FB - Erika Aurora ๐Ÿ’—

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Bear_KKH
    Here the full newsletterย 
    ย 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

• Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited May 2020
    โœŠ๐ŸพNO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!โœŠ๐Ÿพ
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
    ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 5 to 8. Not really getting better, my average is just 41, I might get to the jeans...

@robertavyy yesssss, I want to be next week already! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ทย  French gal โ›ต Avid sailor ๐Ÿฑ Cat owner ๐Ÿฃ Sushi lover ๐Ÿ›๏ธ Museum workerย 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    kiki_k said:

This is so pretty @kiki_k! I love it! ๐Ÿ’• Can I try something similar?
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Yellow theme and then country? I guess Iโ€™m gonna do poorly on all sys this update
    IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ