๐Ÿ“บ KK:H Weekend 5/29/20 - KTCR Reality Show Weekend ๐ŸŒž

Comments

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Is it bad that Iโ€™m kind of upset I got the bundle first bc now Iโ€™m going to have to pay like 160 stars for dye if I ever want to finishย 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I love my new dress๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ
    Now we go for the hairstyle๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Oof ๐Ÿ‘€ ย 90s lets just say ya girl is gonna geek out
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    I know everyone is probably sick of hearing from me haha! But I just want to thank everyone for all the love today this forum is so amazing and Iโ€™m so happy i have found it and created the friendships I have you guys are awesome ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅฐ

@Chooky1116 Looking gorgeous, as always ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ๐Ÿฆ‹iOS Player๐Ÿฆ‹
    *in Olafโ€™s voice* letโ€™s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Zarah said:
    I know everyone is probably sick of hearing from me haha! But I just want to thank everyone for all the love today this forum is so amazing and Iโ€™m so happy i have found it and created the friendships I have you guys are awesome ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅฐ

@Chooky1116 Looking gorgeous, as always ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
    Thank you beautiful ๐Ÿ˜
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @carolinakkh you just get the payment one time! Otherwise the benefit of reality product placements is tapping the action above the item on the table in the house where the product placement is โ€” it advances the โ€œHype it Upโ€ achievement, which will give you more rewards the more you tap that action.ย 

If you have any other questions about product placements, you can check this guide I made ย or message me! โค๏ธ

Thanks so much for the help!! ๐Ÿ’– That guide is a life saver ๐Ÿ‘Œ
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

I love the dress โค๏ธ
    iOs playerย 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

im officially done with what i want from this weekend event so heres my doll enjoying the fruits of my labour! very very pretty if i do say so myself
    iOS Level 33ย  โฃย 
    Daily Free Playerย  โ„๏ธŽย  Nov '19 - nowย 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes โ‹†ย #TSusingAveragesย โ‹† #All4ItemsinEventBoxes โ‹† #20VideosforEveryone
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @Chooky1116 you make me want to get this hairย ๐Ÿ˜… But I'll after Kimiversary!
    I can't wait for 90s event! I was born in '95 so that's my era, I love 90s and early 2000.ย 
    โค๏ธย 
    iOS 41lvlย ๐Ÿ“ฑ |ย English isn't my first languageย ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
    Free player since July 2019ย ๐Ÿ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    love dress and the shoes !ย 

thatโ€™s for amateurs
    LydiaKKH said:
    @Chooky1116 you make me want to get this hairย ๐Ÿ˜… But I'll after Kimiversary!
    I can't wait for 90s event! I was born in '95 so that's my era, I love 90s and early 2000.ย โค๏ธย 
    @LydiaKKH Haha oh no Iโ€™m so sorry your doing so well saving I wish I was half as patient as you ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’—
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @Chooky1116 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

PD:ย sorry for the delay๐Ÿ˜…, i just discovered now.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Iโ€™m so happy with my reality weekend rewards! I think I picked all the best stuff from the random selection. I got these three jackets, the duffel bag, and the green boots.

He looks awesome! ๐Ÿ’š
    I picked the same bag and black jeans. Hoping for the two-toned hairstyle, white jacket or sneakers ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
    By the way, will these items appear again down the line or are they gone for good? ๐Ÿ’š
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Chooky1116 happy birthday!! ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅ‚
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Rikk said:
    Iโ€™m so happy with my reality weekend rewards! I think I picked all the best stuff from the random selection. I got these three jackets, the duffel bag, and the green boots.

He looks awesome! ๐Ÿ’š
    I picked the same bag and black jeans. Hoping for the two-toned hairstyle, white jacket or sneakers ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
    By the way, will these items appear again down the line or are they gone for good? ๐Ÿ’š
    Good pick with that bag @thesweetone! ๐Ÿ˜„ So Iโ€™ve been regularly playing the weekend events for about a year and yes, sometimes you see some of the same outfits repeated in weekend events! But theyโ€™re kind of far apart, more than 6 months at least.

I will say that thereโ€™s some really good and useful stuff in some of the previous boxes like the champagne glass, beer, wine glass, petal aura, etc.
    I try to keep at least 400 k-stars on hand at all times because you never know when the weekend event boxes will contain one of those must-have items! Iโ€™ve definitely bought ALL the leftover boxes after finishing an event a few times because you never know how long youโ€™ll have to wait for them to come back! Iโ€™d rate this weekendโ€™s items at like a 6 or 7/10, but some weekends are really a 10/10! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Rikk said:
    Rikk said:

He looks awesome! ๐Ÿ’š
    Good pick with that bag @thesweetone! ๐Ÿ˜„ So Iโ€™ve been regularly playing the weekend events for about a year and yes, sometimes you see some of the same outfits repeated in weekend events! But theyโ€™re kind of far apart, more than 6 months at least.

I will say that thereโ€™s some really good and useful stuff in some of the previous boxes like the champagne glass, beer, wine glass, petal aura, etc.
    I try to keep at least 400 k-stars on hand at all times because you never know when the weekend event boxes will contain one of those must-have items! Iโ€™ve definitely bought ALL the leftover boxes after finishing an event a few times because you never know how long youโ€™ll have to wait for them to come back! Iโ€™d rate this weekendโ€™s items at like a 6 or 7/10, but some weekends are really a 10/10! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Ohh, couple days ago I checked the Encyclopedia thread and made a wishlist but for some reason I thought they were in shorter rotation, like a couple month maybe?
    I'd like to dress my doll in an 80-90s themed clothing or something he'd wear/wears irl (it's based on a real person lol) so it's really more particular items I'm after! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Can I also ask, how would you describe the Kimiversary selection for male dolls? Are there enough items to choose from or is it better to open weekend event boxes? Does Kimiversary contain the TB sale items only or are there special boxes like there were for girls? (iirc) ๐Ÿ’›

P. S. I feel like we have so little info regarding the male dolls and I'd like them to be more included :(ย 
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Omg am I late to the party?? ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ My WiFi has been having so many problems bc of a really bad storm here but I still wanna wish @Chooky1116 a very happy birthday ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– I hope you are having/had a great one doll ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–

Such high quality pieces ๐Ÿ˜
    I feel like these earnables will do amazing for autumn/winter season โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ’š

• kkh_nataliieekkh_nataliiee Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    helcabu said:

I wanted hair or boots, I got hair, so Iโ€™m happy. Not sure if I should chase the boots, maybe I will do that on Sunday if I feel like doing so haha, Iโ€™m trying to save kstars ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    That dress is so cute. What event is it from ?
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I got the hair! This is the earliest Iโ€™ve ever finished an eventย 
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    Not sure how I feel about the shoes, but I love the dress with the gb necklace ๐Ÿ’š
    @Scarlett_9297 and @AmandaMKkh thank you so much dolls ๐Ÿฅฐ @buriteri Thank you so much! Love this picture of us both we look awesome!! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ I had a good day relaxing with my little family ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธโค๏ธ
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts

Happy to get an item :smile:
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    No description available

I think this is the most punk rock my doll has ever lookedย ๐Ÿ˜‚
    I got the necklace in my free box but I had no idea how to style itย ๐Ÿ˜… Love the earnable items this week!

Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 |ย Android
    No description available

I think this is the most punk rock my doll has ever lookedย ๐Ÿ˜‚
    I got the necklace in my free box but I had no idea how to style itย ๐Ÿ˜… Love the earnable items this week!

So rad! ๐Ÿงก Really love this look! ๐Ÿ–ค
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

Got the hair!ย 
    Android player. Looking for friends ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿต๏ธ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ