🗳️SYS - 5/28/20 - Flower Power theme - that's Groovy. 🌼🔋

Comments

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Just a question about the preview of the Yellow SYS: is the doll holding the lemonade pitcher with her left hand… and therefore not covering her outfit with the handheld? Do we have other items our dolls use with their left hand? Or do you think it’s just for the promotional picture but not how it will be held in game?
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @miyuri I checked some spoilers online and it will be held in the right hand like all the other handhelds! But a girl can dream 💛 That would have been awesome 
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Oh my...I love this 😍

rip my kstars. AGAIN.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Ooh yellow theme 💛💛💛 there’s actually some good yellow pieces in the kloset, and a lot of things take the yellow dye really well, so I made some examples! I’d stay away from things that are already a light color or have too many details, it looks really washed out and the details disappear. My fave is the two piece set in the last pic, those items dye so well in all colors!

This is soo aesthetically pleasing 🤤💛💛
    Could you please tell how much the last dress on the 1st slide and the last on the 2nd cost?
    The 1st dress is locked for my level but maybe I can buy it through the voting booth and I can't find the second 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I tried to submit a ticket and it disappeared. I lost a ticket! @KalindaKing, can you please help me!
    Please submit an ingame ticketed to support.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Please be respectful of other dolls.  Do not post pictures mocking them.  If you have to ridicule then at least cover their faces.   
    Excuse me ma'am, but where did this rule stand before I made my rude post? 🤔 Because I think I can recall a fair share of posts with off-theme and not only dolls looks being in the ballpark of ridiculed, and their faces were pretty much visible to the entire forum comunity. 

I mean, do we get certain perks based on how long we've been official members, do we need one of those little cute badges? I'm kind of confused 🤧
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    livyx said:
    @Bear_KKH @beba13 posted it on the last page 😊
    Sorry but you posted what? I dont know 😂😂😂😂
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @thesweetone sorry since I already own them I’m unsure of prices!
    iOS
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    um this is really random but i just noticed another difference between android and ios. i totally forgot about my android game and turned on my phone with the game and i got some energy and kash randomly?? i have not done any gigs or anything, it just appeared with no calls from simon or maria. i have never seen this happen, nor when i started to play again on ios. has this happened to anyone?
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Okay, I didn’t expect this to do so well! But here is some outfit inspo:

Edit: grammar was way off. Wtf was I typing 😂 
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @thesweetone the last dress is 90kstars and the other one you mentioned, I don’t think it’s in the kloset! 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @AliBryant it's okay! @jhabs ooh thank you! 90 Stars is steep for me right now 😬 if you're referring to the one with the K - I don't understand why some of the past Kloset items are so expensive 😕
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this before, but what if they tried Sub Catagories for SYS?  For example Dream Wedding SYS: Bride/Groom, Best Man/Maid of Honor, Guest. Flower Power SYS: Hippie, Disco, Other. This might help with seeing off theme looks if a player is selecting their sub categories for looks. It could even be used to put certain looks against the same sub category ie bride vs bride to keep it fair. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I honestly gave up this is my highest score this SYS and this isn’t even on theme
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Patient67 yes that is true that other dolls do it, I myself have done it, but please just cooperate with Koko, it’s easier that way 🙂
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    looks 3-8. i cant break into the 50s to save my life!!!!
    The voters are doing you dirty, all your looks are stunning 😍😍
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @Patient67 yes that is true that other dolls do it, I myself have done it, but please just cooperate with Koko, it’s easier that way 🙂
    I guess that's what I get for sharing an honest unpopular opinion apparently, some people are more easily offended than others and I'm not the one to change the course of nature 🍂

I get that some of you are trying to put your fists up some persons mouths if whatever they blab around here doesn't correspond with the way you're perceiving things, but that makes this kind of approach appear as some sort of semi-fascist little empire where a few are privileged to pour out whatever's on their brain and others have rules and restrictions to follow which is completely wacko in my humble opinion 😴

Just a friendly advice coming from not the brightest human on Earth but from someone with a little education would be to stop taking all this so seriously and have a clearer view about how to separate the game from real life because no offense but thinking that these dolly avatars represent something worth of face-hiding then maybe some of you think that dolls who look alike commit some kind of virtual identity theft and it's not healthy in the long run, especially for something as fragile as our common sense 😌

But everyone is free to interpret these things up in their own manner and choose the herd or individual mode of agreeing/disagreeing online or in real life 🙃
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Voting is incredibly annoying for this SYS. It takes ages to get to the 100% because it seems not everyone votes for on theme looks. Then I get cash anyway 😔
    I am kinda over this one tbh
    My looks are flopping and since I’m not into the prizes I think I give up! 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞