🗳️SYS - 5/28/20 - Flower Power theme - that's Groovy. 🌼🔋

Comments

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited May 2020

Here are some dolls with amazing looks that I saw in the voting booth! Most of them are beginner players, so props to them even more 👏🏻
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Smh, Hello Yellow 

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I've been following the dye drama since the beginning up to this point. Still not understand why everyone got so worked up about it 😂 I had my good laugh when I saw the VIP GB dress dyed in green.
    Perhaps I'm one of the few that understood that the post wasn't made to mock dolls using dyes repeatedly, but to show that not all dresses dye well and therefore aren't worthy of wasting dyes just to use it.
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    edited May 2020

Is there a report button... because I'd like to report a CRIME  :tired_face:
    I mean... I'm sure there is no way to fix this but I just wanted to ask since this is my first time playing SYS since 2018. Look at what #1 was wearing... Excuse my frustration, I'll get used to this next time I play SYS  :#

edit: removed picture let me talk about them: let alone the theme, there weren't even any flowers on their outfits lol
    she was wearing something like an business lady style?
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    There is no diamonds for voting? It was just a glitch last week? Did anyone get diamonds this week?
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Zarah said:
    Smh, Hello Yellow 

Everybody is so over this week's sys that they started with next week's 😅😅😂 they look nice tho! 
    @Unwinter Agreed! 😁😂
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @TiffanyRagKT
    I feel your struggle on the new collection - I did one spin and got the pigtails (which I really didn't want) and am longingly eyeing the Clueless outfit but trying to stay strong!
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    There is no diamonds for voting? It was just a glitch last week? Did anyone get diamonds this week?
    I got a diamond from voting last week and this week too
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @dotti_h I got my first diamond today from voting and I know other people have over this sys event as well 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    I appreciate the effort, but for those looks to be truly and completely monochromatic you have to commit to dyeing all the pieces, head to toe 🤗 

Joking aside, it would've been a great aesthetic if you used the same exact items in all the outfits and imagine if they scored identically too!
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    edited May 2020
    :) I didn't ask for your opinion tho

(just like those dolls you posted didn't :) )
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
    :) I didn't ask for your opinion tho
    Yeah but you tagged me so I felt like you needed some approval but it's alright, I won't voice my thoughts next time 🤗
    (just like those dolls you posted didn't :) )
    just like hundreds of other dolls don't but they're still paraded over and over 🤭
    I tagged her in my post as a joke because clearly I could've been in her little montage of ugly outfits. 
    The fact that she then presumed I needed her approval and that she needed to criticize my outfits is on her 💁
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Okay but everybody needs to drop it. She apologized, what else could you possibly want? She didn’t know she’d get so much whiplash, there’s no need to be rude . Everybody else CLEARLY does this, we have all poked fun at the off theme looks. Let’s just we’ll stop with the negativity. Thank u 😊 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @kittykatx 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    kittykatx said:
    Urgh this is so draining why do people keep going on, she has apologised I don’t understand why people feel the need to keep dragging it out 🙂
    Even if it is just a role-playing game, some of us feel the need to absorb the game experience and release it in the real life. The name Willow Pape comes to mind 🤫🤭
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Ooh yellow theme 💛💛💛 there’s actually some good yellow pieces in the kloset, and a lot of things take the yellow dye really well, so I made some examples! I’d stay away from things that are already a light color or have too many details, it looks really washed out and the details disappear. My fave is the two piece set in the last pic, those items dye so well in all colors!

@alibryant thank you, this is so helpful! 💛 saved me some time going through everything and deciding what to dye 😊
    I tagged her in my post as a joke because clearly I could've been in her little montage of ugly outfits. 
    The fact that she then presumed I needed her approval and that she needed to criticize my outfits is on her 💁
    I didn't criticize your looks my dear, as I have absolutely no opinion on what other members choose to wear, I just gave you a tiny piece of advice so your tag of my name wouldn't just remain in the air 🥰
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Some gorgeous looks that I saw in the voting booth

• ReneePrettyReneePretty Registered Users 3 Posts
    What is the max number of votes you can get?  I have been playing for a few months and haven’t gotten more than 45 votes on a look (that’s if I’m lucky!).  I try to always be on theme but can’t crack 50! 50. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Lets all take a kumbayah (yeah I can't spell it) moment. Everyone relax. My day has been one device messing up after another, to the point where I had to change 3 devices and still couldn't finish a conversation. A lot of this is all misunderstanding. But can we all agree that at this point in the Pandemic, we can all be a little nicer? That will result in nicer coming back to you. I came from a forum when a thread would be locked down and moderated before reopening. We don't do that. SO all I can do is ask that from this point everyone chill. Look forward and let go of the history.  I really appreciate it.  No identifying details, please.  And try to be more tolerant. Pretty please.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    lol @VioletDreams I love your new avatar!
    @Patient67 it’s best not to feed into it. That’ll just stir up more drama. 🙂
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @Rikk you have @SisSnappedLikeThanos to thank for that one, I have to say it is one of her greatest pieces of art so far 😂