🗳️SYS - 5/28/20 - Flower Power theme - that's Groovy. 🌼🔋

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @VioletDreams it’s so cute! Like wearing a giant fluffy costume 
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    @Patient67 it’s best not to feed into it. That’ll just stir up more drama. 🙂
    Not feeding into it just like a smart fish doesn't stick its mouth on last week's bait 😄 it'll sure be eventually caught and most probably end up sashimi or fried in tempura batter but until then it will be a free happy fish 🐠

Also everyone is acting like miss drama is on sale and they can't wait to grab a piece 😅 I say we chill out and wait for the next season's model 🤪

• kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Rikk said:
    This is so pretty @kiki_k! I love it! 💕 Can I try something similar?
    Thanks Rikk! And of course!!😘
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Patient67 that is feeding into it. It’s best to stop. Nobody on this forum need negativity. Thank u 🙂
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    Okay it’s submitted!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    i am SO late to the thread....but am i the only one who doesn't like the TS hair?
    @AliyahKKH ugh same! I like it and I hate it. Like it looks glitched out on my hair color
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Here I am ready to drop all these gorgeous looks on you!! 🤪🌈
    But in all seriousness: the voting booth seems really uninspired. Everyone just moved on to the Mellow Yellow or whatever that name is 😂
    These are looks from yesterday - they seem authentic to me 😊

Yaaaaay my doll is in here! :lol: the one holding the balloon dyed champagne. It flopped btw but I'm glad someone liked it 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic that's the only way to put it! i love the concept of the hair, but i just don't think it works as well with some of the lighter hair colours :/
    @AliyahKKH same! Like I wouldn’t mind the forehead if it wasn’t so glitchy! Idk though, I just don’t want to change my dolls hair color for a hairstyle like that
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 7-10 I’m first but that won’t last 😝

• bella1997bella1997 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Just submitted this
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I decided to do the purple look that a lot of people are posting here and it worked out great for me. My highest score so far!! 😁🙌

Not the most creative/glam/over the top but still 🤪

Most favourite 🖤
    Most lit 🔥
    Most scooby-doo-esque 🐶
    Most basic 🤍 (she basically jumped in a time portal to the future straight from the Hawaiian Luau)

There are also some major flops in the ballpark of 30 but we don't talk about those 😷

Also given the fact that my most voted look includes the vinyl, I'm gonna put a spell on it so it'll forever only play The Beatles songs, especially this 1 in a 10 hours loop

• carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @Patient67 I absolutely love the first look!! 🙊 And I'm surprised that you got so many votes since the voting booth is a mess but congrats!! I hope you don't mind me getting some inspiration from you and recreating the look, your doll and mine are on the same vibe, black lips and dark clothing 😂
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Hey guys i have a question, i finally have 26 jewels i have a lot of items in my wish list to bye but i am doing well this theme so i want to buy something for next sys events, does anyone have idea what the next two weeks themes will be ? 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Here I am ready to drop all these gorgeous looks on you!! 🤪🌈
    But in all seriousness: the voting booth seems really uninspired. Everyone just moved on to the Mellow Yellow or whatever that name is 😂
    These are looks from yesterday - they seem authentic to me 😊

Yaaaaay my doll is in here! :lol: the one holding the balloon dyed champagne. It flopped btw but I'm glad someone liked it 
    Ugh a lot of looks on here weren't the popular pick! I liked your look - very chic and mod 😊🌸💮🌼
    @Patient67 I absolutely love the first look!! 🙊 And I'm surprised that you got so many votes since the voting booth is a mess but congrats!! I hope you don't mind me getting some inspiration from you and recreating the look, your doll and mine are on the same vibe, black lips and dark clothing 😂
    Awh thank you so much, it's really hard for a person that doesn't do too well with much color especially in a theme that contains the word flower in the title because you automatically think of a bloomy palette of radiant and fresh array of colors.
    And trust me, I've been so shook that it brought me that score that I'm seriously thinking of submitting in again in blue or the new dye that's also a very dark blue because that's what I have to work with 😂
    I'm really glad if it inspires you but like it happened in one of my past Sys', I tried re-creating a look that scored close to 60 here on the forum and after getting my results it was a total flop, contrary to my expectations 🤣

If you submit something similar I hope it'll get you a very high score 🤗
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    noha62 said:
    Hey guys i have a question, i finally have 26 jewels i have a lot of items in my wish list to bye but i am doing well this theme so i want to buy something for next sys events, does anyone have idea what the next two weeks themes will be ? 
    I got my June Newsletter email today and this was inside..!!

Ok but this is by far my favorite
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    noha62 said:
    I got my June Newsletter email today and this was inside..!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH ♥️
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited May 2020
    The voters still hate me. But surprisingly everyone in my T$ group is struggling too.