Your Guide to Reality Achievements

RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
edited February 2022 in KKH General Discussion

Want to maximize your rewards from reality achievements? I put together a guide with tips and directions to advance achievements, everything from what you need to know about product placements to the actions and their exact location in each house ❤️

Miscellaneous Reality Achievements

Real Drama: 5-star reality shows repeatedly; rewards increase as long as you continue to get 5 stars

The Realest: 5-star reality projects

Keep it Realfilm reality shows in your homes

Product Placements 

Hype it Up: here’s how it works!

Go to Mirimount Studios and select an 8-hour reality show in any location. (In my experience, you’re more likely to trigger a product placement deal in houses that are not Bel-Air.) 

After you 5-star the reality show, Simon might call and offer a product placement deal with a small cash and k-star reward. (If not, film another 8-hour reality show elsewhere and try again.) If Simon calls, you must own the house and the table or desk within the house that the product will be placed on. But if you don’t own it already, don’t worry — you can buy it when Simon calls. (Personally I think that it’s not worth it unless it costs cash, because you’ll only get 1 to 3 k-stars as a reward.) If you have to pay like 30 k-stars for the table to get the product placement, just reject the offer and try again. 

If you accept the deal, you’ll get paid the small, one-time reward right away. Now when you go to Mirimount Studios to select the filming location with the product placement deal, that location is highlighted in orange. 

Film a reality show there. Above that item on the desk or table is a new action mentioning the product which advances the “Hype it Up” achievement. 

Location-Based Reality Achievements 

In every filming location, there’s a special action that you can tap to gain rewards! Here’s where you can find that specific action, and a handful of notes on how to access that action more often to advance through the levels of the achievement faster.

Awesome In Austria (Vienna): tap “confide to audience”

(Tap both 4-energy actions to make it come back)

Barts Baller: tap “confide to audience”

(Tap either one of the 4-energy actions and the 2-energy action on the right side of the screen, then wait to make it come back)

Big in Tokyo: tap “unfiltered comment”

(Leave the house or wait a while and the action will come back, allowing you to advance through the achievement pretty quickly)

Cannes Choice: tap “confide to audience”

(Tap the 1-energy action “funny one-liner” and wait to make it come back)

Dubai Darling: tap “dish on rival”

(Tap both 8-energy and 2-energy options to make it come back)

France Fan Fave (Paris): tap “unfiltered comment”

(Not sure what to tap to make the action return)

Gigantic in Greece (Mykonos): tap “confide to audience”

(Tap both 4-energy actions to make it come back)

Great in Britain (London): tap “throw shade”

(Tap the 4-, 2-, and 1-energy actions in both rooms until it comes back in either room!)

Hot in Havana: tap “confess to camera”

(Tap “unfiltered comment” and “reaction shot” and wait to make it come back)

Illustrious in Italy (Milan): tap “unfiltered comment”

(Tap both 2-energy actions to make it come back)

Renown in Rome: tap “banter”

(Tap the 2-energy action “unfiltered comment” and wait to make it come back)

Tops Down Under (Sydney): tap “unfiltered comment”

(Tap 1-energy “reaction shot” and 2-energy “create drama” to make it come back)

Prev1345

Comments

• lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Are product placement deals only available with 8 hour reality shows or can you get them from doing 3 hour?
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @lexbaby42 you have to do 8-hour shows to trigger the call! After you accept the placement deal, you can do 3-hours shows if you want 
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @lexbaby42 just 8-hour shows to trigger the call! After you accept the placement deal, you can do 3-hours shows if you want 
    Thank you! I didn’t even know that they had product placement deals because I always do the 3 hour since they’re easier, so now I have a reason to go for the 8 hours! 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    This is so useful! I did the Dubai one yesterday but didn’t get the achievement because I didn’t know it was specific actions but I tried again and paid attention, so you’ve saved me figuring out what the rest of them are, thank you ☺️ 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Thank you so much for all of this @Rikk!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2020
    this is fabulous.  I gave up trying to finish these a long time ago.  Now even a scatterbrain like me can complete the Reality Achuevements. ;)Ty ty big bunches.  <3<3<3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’ll go try to figure out what brings it on in Tops on Under.  That is my WeekDay  TB task. Y
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    That would be awesome @kokokokonut! The France one has me stumped too.

Thank you guys! If you have any corrections or suggestions of things I should add, let me know :)
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    This is amazing and will definitely help me in the future because I haven’t started any of the location based achievements yet, as I didn’t know what counted towards it! I also didn’t know about the 8hr reality shows for product placements. Thank you!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Quick question, I remember a while back I declined a deal for the Paris apartment because I didn't own it, is there a chance I'll be able to get that deal now that I own the apartment?
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
    Sure @saintsofheather, declining the deal won’t prevent you from getting it again in the future 😊
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Thanks SO much for this thread!! I was so confused on how to get those achievements. Much appreciated :) 
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @Rikk you are a lifesaver, thank you!!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    This is awesome! Thank you for taking the time to do this @Rikk !! Do you know the max levels for each of these achievements??
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @Rikk thank you so much !
    Yesterday I had a product placement by coincidence ... But now I know what it is
    Also thank you @ashleydianem for explaining yesterday 😊
    @ashleydianem the levels of the achievements seem to go up to 8 🙂
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Thank you very much @Rikk, this is so useful! 

I haven’t had a product placement call in years, honestly, and few months ago I tried to do a few 8 hours shows back to back but Simon never called, I might try again 👍
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    This is amazing! Ty for taking the time to do this @Rikk
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
    Wow! I just completed all of the first level Tokyo achievement in one 3 hr reality show thanks to your tips!!
  • jjtjjt Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Thank you for this Rikk!! This helped solved the mystery of why despite filming in Tokyo I did not always advance the Tokyo achievement! Will be finishing the others on the next event. Yey!
  • babykaybabykay Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Thanks so much for this guide! I gave up on location based achievements for a very long time but I'm trying to get through them again thanks to this ❤️

I started a product placement in London and I've been doing tests to see what can bring back the "throw shade" action back, and I thiiink it has something to do with the 4-energy "reaction shot", 2-energy "funny one liner" and the product placement action. I'm not 100% sure but cycling through those 3 actions seems to work for me! :)
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I’m doing London right now as well. I believe it’s all the 2/4 energy actions in the house that will spawn it. I usually do confide in audience, reaction shot, funny one liner, and boom it’s back.  Hope this helps!
    edited May 2020
    @sdc93 @babykay I just did a test show in the London apartment and will update the guide :)
    I just did a show in France. 2 - 4 energy actions and 1 - 2 energy action brought back “unfiltered comment”. Sometimes it took less than that. So basically just avoid the 8 energy actions and tap until it comes back up. 
  • temibeartemibear Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    i literally had no idea you could film in other locations by going through miramount tysm!!
    Yesss @temibear! I’m glad this was helpful! Hope you get some great rewards :)
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    This will sound a bit stupid but fo you invite guests in other locations?
    And btw in Paris i got stuck with just 8 actions literally no 2,4s 😂😂😂😂
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Stupid question, but would it be possible to put the city name in parentheses next to the achievement name. I cannot find the Illustrious in Italy location lol. 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    @SDC93 it's in Milan :) I only got to know about this myself a few weeks ago too thanks to this forum
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎