🗳️SYS - 5/28/20 - Flower Power theme - that's Groovy. 🌼🔋

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I’m not kidding u i been voting so much And only got cash :(
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    noha62 said:
    Hey guys i have a question, i finally have 26 jewels i have a lot of items in my wish list to bye but i am doing well this theme so i want to buy something for next sys events, does anyone have idea what the next two weeks themes will be ? 
    I got my June Newsletter email today and this was inside..!!

Wow I just hope the Hello Yellow theme will be more about styling yellow items rather than dressing up in yellow from head to toe, because that would really be disappointing and uncreative ☹
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Lol I’m lowkey glad I spent the last two of my diamonds on dye boxes because I now have 15 yellow dyes
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Wow I just hope the Hello Yellow theme will be more about styling yellow items rather than dressing up in yellow from head to toe, because that would really be disappointing and uncreative ☹
    👁👁Beware of what comes out of your mouth girl, in this part of the internet you could get stabbed right in the motherboard for not worshipping the almighty mono yellow outfit 👁👁
    edited May 2020
    Patient67 said:
    👁👁Beware of what comes out of your mouth girl, in this part of the internet you could get stabbed right in the motherboard for not worshipping the almighty mono yellow outfit 👁👁
    OMG HAHAHA Thank you for the advice! 😂 But I said what I said. 😔🤙🏻
    It would be much more funny and interesting to style yellow items instead of dressing up and down in it, since it is a color that may look weird if combined incorrectly. I think that will truly showcase what SYS is about.
    Still, thank you for the comment. I busted a LUNG HAAHAHHA 
    Anyways moving on, so hows everyone’s TS looking? I’m first but the other chick is very close to me so i think last day she’s gonna go ham.
    Anyways moving on, so hows everyone’s TS looking? I’m first but the other chick is very close to me so i think last day she’s gonna go ham.
    Well, in my TS I was behind 1st place by 1 point. Guess that scared her cause sis suddenly went from 252 votes to 325 💀 Was I coming for her neck? Yes I was, which is why I think her move was smart lmao
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Every single one of my looks have flopped hard but I don’t have any ticket buyers so far for once so who knows where I’ll place. My whole group seems to be doing equally terribly 😂
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    OMG HAHAHA Thank you for the advice! 😂 But I said what I said. 😔🤙🏻
    It would be much more funny and interesting to style yellow items instead of dressing up and down in it, since it is a color that may look weird if combined incorrectly. I think that will truly showcase what SYS is about.
    Still, thank you for the comment. I busted a LUNG HAAHAHHA We all know why 😂😂😂
    That sounds like a serious laughter crisis 😱
    Gal, you better stop because I'd hate seeing your microchips bleeding all over the place 🤭
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    Here I am ready to drop all these gorgeous looks on you!! 🤪🌈
    But in all seriousness: the voting booth seems really uninspired. Everyone just moved on to the Mellow Yellow or whatever that name is 😂
    These are looks from yesterday - they seem authentic to me 😊

the 2 doll in the 2 row was my first look  :D it didn't do very well tho, only 31 votes
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
    My group is chill as always, I'm #1 but only time will tell for how long 😸
    Lisylis said:
    Ready for the yellow SYS like

Building an outfit around a yellow hairstyle is a real smart thing to do. Thank you for the tip 😛
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Patient67 said:
    Lisylis said:
    Ready for the yellow SYS like

Building an outfit around a yellow hairstyle is a real smart thing to do. Thank you for the tip 😛
    I think the mismatched shades of yellow really complement the garish hair colour
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    What the heck is this? 
    What the heck is this? 
    She the tooth fairy she must of gotten lost lol
    HannahKKH said:
    Every single one of my looks have flopped hard but I don’t have any ticket buyers so far for once so who knows where I’ll place. My whole group seems to be doing equally terribly 😂
    ugh i hope they get better for u but this sys has been hit and miss.