🗳️SYS - 5/28/20 - Flower Power theme - that's Groovy. 🌼🔋

Comments

• Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    That's what my sleep paralysis demon will look like until the Yellow Sys will be finished👁👁
    And before you come for my throat, that's my own personal doll 🌻

What the heck is this? 
    How dare you not cover her face 😷😂
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    So, I switched to gowns and dresses. So lame but my hippie looks were getting mid 40s scores :/

Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!

Also, if the cat lady would've actually put some effort in this Sys and wear the butterfly dress instead, I would've had 6 of the same in a row which is a well known sign of fortune and success, maybe would've even tried my chance in winning the lottery 😕
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Ive been voting none stop and no diamonds i went from 30000 kash to 55000 cash between the weekend event and voting :( i wish it was more consistently dropped.
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Ive been voting none stop and no diamonds i went from 30000 kash to 55000 cash between the weekend event and voting :( i wish it was more consistently dropped.
    I sort of have a theory about the diamonds, I don't know if it will make any sense but yeah.
    So last week I started voting right on the beginning of the event and got a diamond right away but this weekend I started voting a little bit later and so far no diamonds yet. I don't know if there's actually a connection between the two but I thought why not share it? ✌
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Anyways moving on, so hows everyone’s TS looking? I’m first but the other chick is very close to me so i think last day she’s gonna go ham.
    We chilling there, no tb's in sight, no ma'am!
    I'm struggling so much with my looks and so is everyone and I keep getting 4th only to be knocked down to 7th lmao I'm not sure what goes on on this day but fingers crossed! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Patient67 said:

The first one looks like a 90s kid who found her dad's vinyl record in a souvenir box in the attic. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Home on the range is going to b my single plaid flannel shirt dyed 14 colors. And from the looks of it the prizes for the theme. Why not have the week *before* prizes be of the theme for the following week? That makes more sense. 
    I’ve always thought that would be a good idea. It would be so much more fun but then they would have to fix the T$ first
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    My looks 7-10 I passed one ticket buyer in my group and I’m slowly creeping up to the one in first but it always comes down to the last hour anyway 🤪

• sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    edited May 2020
    some of my fav looks 

yes, I already own the pants. yes, I bought some tickets. yes, yes.
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    This theme has made me happy about having 50+ purple dye... something I’d never thought could happen😂
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • kileyxx7kileyxx7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Welll I’m in 2nd probably not for long but here ya go
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    AliBryant said:
    Home on the range is going to b my single plaid flannel shirt dyed 14 colors. And from the looks of it the prizes for the theme. Why not have the week *before* prizes be of the theme for the following week? That makes more sense. 
    I’ve always thought that would be a good idea. It would be so much more fun but then they would have to fix the T$ first
    When prizes aren’t on theme people complain... so they put them on same week and it doesn’t work! I totally agree prizes don’t need to match theme 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    One look ahead and still don’t have the pants but look 11 is my fave I have done
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Patient67 said:
    That's what my sleep paralysis demon will look like until the Yellow Sys will be finished👁👁
    And before you come for my throat, that's my own personal doll 🌻

Okay I'm obviously outclassed. Wow. Incredible look
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    jhabs said:

I wanna show you guys something kind of funny. I made this kloset wishlist for kimiversary on May 18th- before I knew any of the themes for the SYS this update. You might be able to tell from the items that I was anticipating a 70s theme, a country theme, etc. I 100% think it was intentional that glu is putting out these themes RIGHT before kimiversary in order to get us to spend stars. Idk it’s just a little disappointing to me. 
    I think its intentional as well, hoping people will spend diamonds for a chance at yellow dye and then kstars for country looks. I'm sure Glu knows the SYS themes many weeks before, they really should send out the newsletter during the VIP weekend, that way people could spend accordingly. I remember in the update  thread Kalinda basically confirmed there is a 90s SYS coming, why couldnt that have been in the newsletter if it's already planned. And all the spoilers are out on Instagram every month so it's not like it's a big secret. I really don't get why Glu seems to go out of its way to give their players a raw deal. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt Wait, will there be things available for diamonds during the Kimiversary sale? If that's the case, I should've waited to buy the butterfly aura 😭
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    bbyotic said:
    I'm seeing less and less dolls on theme 😢 i just want this sys to be over tbh
    here's some looks i found so far!! 💕

I keep seeing the super sparkly rose gold outfit (1st and 4th look) but where is it from??
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    bbyotic said:
    I'm seeing less and less dolls on theme 😢 i just want this sys to be over tbh
    here's some looks i found so far!! 💕

I keep seeing the super sparkly rose gold outfit (1st and 4th look) but where is it from??
    It's in the kloset, available for stars! 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    @DoloresWyatt Wait, will there be things available for diamonds during the Kimiversary sale? If that's the case, I should've waited to buy the butterfly aura 😭
    Oh I have no idea sorry. I know there were some diamond items available last Kimiversary and also last year's Thanksgiving sale, but it was a smaller selection of items than people expected. I don't think the butterfly aura will be available for kstars, it wasn't during the Thanksgiving sale, so those were diamonds well spent! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt