🗳️SYS - 5/28/20 - Flower Power theme - that's Groovy. 🌼🔋

Comments

• Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    bbyotic said:
    I'm seeing less and less dolls on theme 😢 i just want this sys to be over tbh
    here's some looks i found so far!! 💕

I keep seeing the super sparkly rose gold outfit (1st and 4th look) but where is it from??
    It's in the kloset, available for stars! 
    Ahh thank you!! It’s perfect for this SYS but probably not worth the spend now 😂 My doll is doing horribly though but not sure how much I want the floral dress!!
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Ashamed to admit I used the butterfly dress🥺 but it scored well and got me my 6th bang on 50 points!
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 9 to 12! I'm doing better, but I wish I did better :/

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2020
    That is so sweet!  Welcome Back @BellaKKH   Hope you are doing ok,  I love that we are holding up dolls whose looks we admire.  I think I'll do the same.  Happy Sunday Dolls.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts

I don't know how much would this fit into the flower power category but it certainly has a vibe to it 🤔
  • BellalaABellalaA Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    That is so sweet!  Welcome Back @BellaKKH   Hope you are doing ok,  I love that we are holding up dolls whose looks we admire.  I think I'll do the same.  Happy Sunday Dolls.
    @kokokokonut Hi! :) If you accidentally mistyped the @ and meant me haha, then thank you! I am doing alright, thank you for asking, just have been busy with exams! <3
    My platform is FaceBook
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    buriteri said:
    I’ve been having such a stressful and emotional past few days but I never failed to submit my looks for SYS 😂😂 And somehow, despite some of my looks tanking, I’m in 1st place 😱 hopefully this is a sign that my days are getting better 🥺🥺🥺 I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and if you’re in the Top 5 or close to getting there, good luck!!! 💖

Looks 3-12 💖🌺

Sorry to hear that doll, I hope better days come soon 💓 Also you 100% deserve that 1st place, your looks are amazing, I wish I could style as well as you!! 😍💞

I mean, if that's what Karma wants 🔮😂 
    Also I can't get over the fact that those glasses have a built-in lightning system 😱
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @lqvender you are literally the sweetest 🥺🥺🥺 thank you so much for your kind words 💖🌺 I hope you’re doing well this SYS as well!!
    🤔 Random thought, do you actually have items in your wardrobe that would fit into this theme? Because I was thinking of my clothes and I have a mini Desigual collection that would totally pull off a few looks 🐠
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I finally got a diamond from voting just now 😊
    Ive been voting like mad but yay diamond 💎 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    :)    Happy Happy Belated Birthday @Chooky1116    I'm so sorry I am late.  Hope your birthday was awesome and you had a great time :) 

Thank you so so much @kokokokonut 🥰☺️
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    I think that we should do this theme again in the future but make it way more obvious what the theme is, and make a background just for it! Maybe even the Kendall fembot look? And Center it around the gogo girl era? Just because I thought this theme could have been so much fun but it flopped and I don’t even like the earnable pants because they have nothing to go with
    Omg I would literally LOVE to have that giant, Bubble Flip hair and the gorgeous Afro!! 😍😍
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Cute looks from the voting booth this weekend. I've gotten so much cash and a decent amount of kstars but I'm losing hope I'll find a diamond

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH just noticed your level, wow great job! How long have you been playing for, if you don't mind me asking? 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    @Unwinter

Actually I think it been 4 years? I really lost count. 
    Hahaha omg bless you🥰! Wonder how you navigate through your wardrobe 😅😅
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I was just thinking that those pants would be great for a Fourth of July SYS, and they might br planning on it
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸