Most handy things to invest in?

HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
Hi, everyone ♥

I was wondering, what are some things that are good to invest in early?
I've bought the cheapest car and noticed that it almost completely stopped my cash flow problems!
I also have the cash pet, but pets don't seem to be as beneficial for gameplay.

Any suggestions on what else to invest in to get the most out of the game, or get an advantage?
♥ Hailey Roth ★ Lvl. 30 ♦ iPadOS

Comments

• snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I guess it depends on your level and what you're looking for in the game! I've been playing for a while now so have a lot of houses and pets (no way near all of them though).

If you're looking for k-stars and play regularly then definitely invest in businesses. This thread gives a good rundown of the ones you can buy and the rewards you can get from them. I have the Reykjavik bar, Lisbon perfumery, Brooklyn hair salon and Chevier Paris and they're all pretty decent, although I do forget about Brooklyn quite often. I'd probably recommend them in that order, although if you want to be extra efficient I recommend purchasing them (or spending any k stars) during VIP weekend events where you actually like the prizes!

If you're looking for quicker energy and you play often, then buying more pets (you need the property first so I'd start with the cat in downtown LA then aim to buy other properties and their pets in Hollywood first as it's the cheapest) comes in handy as you usually get 2 energy from each one (but of course pets cost a lot of k stars so I again save this for VIP weekend events).

As for cash items, I used to save up to buy loads of properties but now I just save cash in general for when Maria calls me with one of her Luxe Goals because sometimes a kash item (like a house or piece of clothing) I wouldn't otherwise need/want can get me a k-star.

Other than that, check your "achievements" tab (the tick button then second one in) and check which ones you're close to completing or which ones you've not even started, as sometimes, for example, buying loads of cheap cash kloset items like shoes and accessories (even if you don't like them) can get you kstars, energy, and XP!

Hope this was somewhat helpful! Let me know if you've got any specific questions about anything I've mentioned, I'm sure other forum users have some better help they can give too 💕
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    edited March 2020
    OMG @snakiekkh ! That's super handy, thank you so much. I'll make sure to follow the advice you've given me. I am really just looking to add to the gameplay, make events easier, and so on, you know? Talking about buying properties, which would you recommend to invest in for reality shows and parties?

I'll absolutely make sure to save my k-star purchases for the VIP events form now on, follow up on achievements, etc., and again, thank you so much. It was super helpful, I've really been running around like a headless chicken in this game so far, haha.

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Bel Air property is the best as you can invite the most people, but I can't remember if all of the rooms where guests appear are originally in the house or unlocked with storylines based on your level.

Calabasas was my go to before Bel Air
    Currently in Bel Air I can invite 4 guests @princessprecious, is that all? Or do you have more unlocked?

@HaileyRoth no problem at all gal! Ah okay, in that case pets are probably your best bet to make things a bit easier when you start requiring more energy to complete gigs! I haven't bought the private jet as I don't think it makes much of a difference in my kash flow compared to the amount it costs and I'd rather save my k-stars for sure!

This thread is really good for showing you the cheapest properties (and the pets you can buy in them). For parties and reality shows I literally only use Bel Air as it seems to be the most efficient in terms of inviting guests (as the interaction with them gets you more event points than just tapping on other bubbles if that makes sense), if you're level 26 then I think you might have Bel Air by now- if not I think Calabasas is a close second in the amount of people it can hold for parties and reality shows! I only otherwise own them so I can get the pet inside the house, and I can get about half of my energy bar back up by tapping my pets now so it makes a difference to gameplay when you've got loads of them!

Aw I'm glad I could be of help- honestly I wasted so much time playing the game inefficiently for ages until I found this forum hahaha!

I assume you already know this weekend's event is professional meaning you can just do loads of 3 hour Bel Air reality shows starting tomorrow to finish it instead of longer gigs? Very basic suggestion which I'm sure you already know but it took me so long to figure that one out and to start actually completing weekend events hahaha!
    edited March 2020
    Wasn't aware pets would be that helpful, will for sure invest in the cheaper ones at least @snakiekkh!

I've heard some people say the jet is good, but I am very on the fence. I don't really fly a lot, usually I'll just head back to LAX then cycle through all the nodes until my energy is full, then fly back. Thanks for clarifying the Bel AIr thing, I'll hold off on investing in properties unless it's for a pet or a Luxe Goal then!

And I actually found out that doing 3-hour gigs in Bel Air is the most efficient quite recently, lol. I was scrambling to get 150 points until I figured that out, haha, but thank you for mentioning it! It really took me a few months to figure that out, lol!

Again, thank you so much, you have been super helpful ♥

No problem at all gal, glad I could be of use 😊
    @HaileyRoth I believe that's correct. One in the main room, living room, dining room and by the pool.

Parties have more and also in the Groto 💕

Having as many pets as you can will be so beneficial for completing week day and weekend events, I found that the plane helped loads too as there were times I'd be low on cash and struggled to finish gigs or events
    I’d probably recommend getting the plane before pets though, as pets take longer to regenerate energy, and can cost as much as the plane in k stars. With the plane you can go to every city and fill your energy bar within 10 minutes without losing cash
    @princessprecious you're right about the pet vs jet prices, thanks for bringing that up. And thanks for letting me know Bel Air is the best house, that means I can save my kash for Luxe Goals or to buy pet homes later!

• ShannonandBearShannonandBear Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    The best investment I made is the plane, it makes grinding for energy so much easier. I save my K-stars for businesses first, pets second, and furnishings third. I have nearly all the business properties - Lisbon perfumery is my fave because of that $12K payout! Definitely buy pets for all your properties. I use cash for properties and pets for K-stars. It really helps with your energy levels.
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    What I do NOT recommend is the gym. You get the chance to buy it when Maria tells you that her sister is interested in partnering up with you for it but you waste 50 kstars only to be tapping once each hour for 20 times to get 5 energy and if you purchase more equipment, you'll earn them faster.

You'll be standing there for a really long time, Maria's trying-to-rob-me-my-kstars sister. (she's not, not really) (but still) 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Some things that I think are always a good investment: 

-big sparkly earrings
    -a metallic or white gown
    -handhelds (especially drinks or a clutch)
    -lookbook slots 
    -easy businesses that you won’t forget about 
    -sleek strappy heels that dye well
    -cheap tappables (check the tappables sorted by price under the umbrella thread)
    -any item of clothing that you personally love to wear
  • temibeartemibear Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I've been buying as many pets as I can. The extra energy is so handy and I think they refresh every 4 hours so when I wake up with a full set of energy, I go around to all the pets and I can get an 8 hour event done straight away.
    I'm also loving the businesses I think its the lisbon perfumery that gives 12k kash for a 3 hour event which is also really handy!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I think buying as manny pets and staff in BelAir is so worthwhile.  Every 4 hours, you can tap 32 energy all in one place.  It;s like a private gas station.  
    And the Prague bar is a disappointment.  Not fun like the Ide Club in Reykjavik.  In Prague you get to make screwdrivers, gin & tonics, and I forgot the 3rd drink.  

I love Chevier.  That is so much fun, 3 gigs.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I think buying as manny pets and staff in BelAir is so worthwhile.  Every 4 hours, you can tap 32 energy all in one place.  It;s like a private gas station.  
    And the Prague bar is a disappointment.  Not fun like the Ide Club in Reykjavik.  In Prague you get to make screwdrivers, gin & tonics, and I forgot the 3rd drink.  

There are staff at bel aire?  What do they do?
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    SDC93 said:

There are staff at bel aire?  What do they do?
    Not really much as actions, they're just there but you can click on them for energy every 4 hrs! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook