Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:

If you have any tips that helped you a lot in this issue of getting free k-stars, please share here! Help other players. I see that many of you can collect more than 200 stars a week !! How do you do that lol?
    I’d say voting booth for SYS is about 15 stars per week, and 5 stars for the earnable prizes.
    videos are about 140 per week.
    I spent the week doing the Tokyo achievement and that gave me quite a few stars.  Last three levels alone rewarded 10 stars each. 
    I finished an achievement level for buying accessories. For sure check if you’re close to any that you can earn for Kash. 
    There is also a high K star drop rate from the Real Run Ins when the VIPs show up with the cameras on.  I’d say 5-10 stars per week that way. You may need to be a certain level to unlock that. 
    Also realized I owned a business before I took my 4 year hiatus, so I did the gigs attached to that. 
    Hope this helps!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @SDC93 do you know how many levels there are to the Tokyo achievement? 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @jhabs 8 💕
    Android
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    edited June 2020
    My third week update 💖i lost 60 k-stars because i took two spins in kollections (Didn't worth it)
  • AngelaSwiftAngelaSwift Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Quick question: should I be saving up money for the upcoming Kimiversary as well? Will there be events or offers that uses money instead of K stars? :) 
    I don't think so! I hope someone can confirm. 

And @ y'all, so proud of you, even if you didn't save much or at all. 💖
    Thank you! Probably will save some just in case 😝😊
  • Liv_SLiv_S Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Week 3 update ❤️ Hope everyone is doing well in these hard times, you’re all amazing and loved! 
    jhabs said:
    @SDC93 do you know how many levels there are to the Tokyo achievement? 
    Yup, 8. Only took a week of only doing 3 hour shows in Tokyo and it was done. 
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Accalia said:
    Is it too late for me to join this amazing thread? I feel bad for spending 50kstars on a veil for this SYS, and I regret it because even if my scores got better, a TB got the first place and I won't be able to get it back... I took this as a lesson to think twice before spending.
    I have 452 kstars atm. My goal is 800!
    Here's my update! 
    I managed to save 229 kstars this week. I'm happy to be so close to reach my goal! 

• GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Here’s my update! I feel pretty good about having saved 100 kstars in a week (at 681 now) 🙌🏼 Specially cause I am only able to see 10 videos per day and am not a vip :)))
  • AngelaSwiftAngelaSwift Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    First week update! Managed to save 143 Stars although I spent 110 stars on Kollections (covers my face in shame) 😢😬😅 Gonna work harder this coming week and not yield to temptations!! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻 P.S. I have a lot of energy because I am saving up for the weekday Throwback event (I am definitely NOT a hacker!! 🤞🏻😂) ☺️☺️☺️
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    My videos stopped working for three days, so I haven’t saved that much this week, but hitting the thousand mark felt so good! So proud of everyone for saving even with the gorgeous new Kollection, and so thankful to @Unwinter for making the charts and @LydiaKKH for keeping us on track for Kimmiversary!

IOS player
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    So for the last few days I’ve noticed I’m only getting 9 videos a day for my KStars. Weird. But I managed to save ~170 stars since last week. I got 25 from the weekday TB event and I finished achievements. I’m now at 448
  • dalia_maramdalia_maram Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I would love to join, I know I’m a bit late but here’s where I am at the moment 😁☺️

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Oh no you guys... I've wanted this ever since I saw it😭

Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Unwinter said:

Girl stop 😂 it’ll come back, save your kstars 
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

ErikaKKH said:
    Unwinter said:

Girl stop 😂 it’ll come back, save your kstars 
    Erika 😭😭😭 my self control is not that strong😔 I might spin once or twice (or thrice) 🙄

Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    What can I say. I really needed those gb shoes 😬

iOS player 

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I’ve been saving all year and now it’s June! I’m so ready for Kimiversary, especially if they have the throwback boxes like last year. They were full of like 60 items that I didn’t have, and at 55 kstars a box, that total is all I’ve saved! So I’m prepared this time around! But then this kollection keeps calling to me. Someone please talk me off the ledge!
  • 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts

Got all the GB items, and still saved 68 K-Stars! (I could have easily hit 2000 but, oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️)
    Unwinter said:

Got energy and purse. Down to 40 kstars. No one is crying. Nope.
    😭😭😭😭
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I'm a little bit late but here's my weekly update. I'm so happy because I was able to save 206 kstars!! 🙌🙌 Now let's hope it says like this till Kimiversary 😬
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    @Unwinter if I can do it, you can do it!! Stay strong, don’t spin anymore 😭😂
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

ErikaKKH said:
    @Unwinter if I can do it, you can do it!! Stay strong, don’t spin anymore 😭😂
    I won't 😭
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

My update, I managed to earn 282 kstars this week! Had to stop myself from chasing those GBs tho😭
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

Week 3 update!! I didn’t realize how many stars I earned in a week until I started participating in this. I’m shocked honestly at how much I’ve been able to get. 
    Platform : iOS 

• babykaybabykay Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    hit a bump in the road this week when I chased the GB hair 🥺 bit of a struggle but really happy I made those kstars back though! still a net positive +50 stars!
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

My update - 645kstars. I took a spin on the new collection only to get the stupid dyes so kinda mad at myself 😭🙈 but i will start saving now for sure! 
    iOs player 
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts

Completely forgot to update on Sunday, but here’s my progress!
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
    question! So I’m a free player but there are offers where I can donate money to a children’s non profit and receive stars. Will that take away my 20 videos?
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    reached my goal of 1000 midweek 💜 so i'll be extending my goal to 1200!
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone