KKH Kudos

Comments

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    To @LydiaKKH ty for the last conversation that we last had. Such an amazing person with an outstanding personality.
    Oh my gawd that's the sweetest thing I've heard this month! 😭😍 Girl you made me cry! Thank you so much for our last conversation. In Poland we don't have many POC besides foregin students so I'm always happy to learn about your culture!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Quick shout-out to @AliBryant, whose eloquence and effectiveness both overall and with suggestions to Glu continue to astound me. Not to mention your many contributions to the knowledge of this site. Undoubtedly an irreplaceable member of our community. Thank you for all you do! 💖
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    @Carol Davida @Sweetstephy very thankful to you 😭🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
     @pilirositolam TYSM! I wish we can gift each others events items too 🥺❤️❤️
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @kkh_clarice Coming back to read such a sweet message was so worth it. Thank you so much for being so open-minded and for not thinking everyone is addle-headed here. (Although there's a looot of these lol). Somos povos irmãos 💜 That's how I like to see it. You just proved my point when I always thought you guys are so carismatic, empathetic and so fun to be with. ✨😊
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
    Shout out to @LydiaKKH and @Unwinter for their collective contributions to our Kimiversary savings! Love seeing collaborations like this ❤️
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    Shout out to @LydiaKKH and @Unwinter for their collective contributions to our Kimiversary savings! Love seeing collaborations like this ❤️
    That's so sweet of you omg😭 love working on this with Lydia! And thank you for this and your participation, you're so lovely 💖💖
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Thank you again @AYewKKH for this thread and @Unwinter for helping me with kstars project, I'm glad we're in this together! ❤️❤️
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I would love to mention @thesweetone every time I see her comments it’s nothing but kindness 😊 Your doll is beautiful and so are your looks 💗
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    You guys have no idea how much this meant to me when I logged in. Have been feeling really low the last week or so. Thank you so, so much @therealChar, @Bear_KKH, @LydiaKKH,  @Gigi_kkh_, @AmandaMKkh, @julia19.
    There’s so many awesome people on these forums. Amazing artists who inspired me to get my art stuff back out and have a go though I’m nowhere near as talented as you guys! People helping each other out with the game as well as life problems, even if only to lend an shoulder to cry on.
    @kokokokonut you do an amazing job on here, keeping the peace. I love seeing all the openers for event threads there’s so much love and time put into them. 
    I’ll probably put more on here later as I can’t think straight at the minute and what I want to put won’t come out right. I’ve deleted this message so many times to get it to sound right but it’s not working at the minute. So enough with my rambling. 
    Thank you to everyone on here, you’re all awesome!

I play on iOS
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Wow I love this thread :love::heart:

As soon I signed in onto the forums, yall spammed my notifications and that initially made me feel better about myself 🥰 I wanted to return the love back and had to make sure to screenshot this since so many of yall tagged me on this thread.

I appreciate each and every one of yall on the forums. Tysm to everyone who tagged me on their posting. I just wish that I can give all of yall a hug irl and embrace you all but a virtual group hug will do for now :wink: 🤗

To @Cherrey one of my dearest friend and my fave fashionista. You're always checking on me I couldn't ask for a more better friend than that. Love your reading your fashion critiques on your sys review thread.

To @therealChar ah one of my closest sista that I can truly count on. Never imagined that we both would develop a friendship and have sm in common. Definitely the voice of reason for poc at this community.

To @brunakkh tysm for looking up to me as an fashion inspo. I'm truly flattered.

To @Gigi_kkh_ girl you're such a styling queen. Ty for blessing those threads with your fashionable taste of style.

To @julia19 one of the most sweetest ppls that I've met over here. Such a sweetheart and kindhearted person.

To @LydiaKKH ty for the last conversation that we last had. Such an amazing person with an outstanding personality.

To @Rikk I'm so glad that my words wisely stuck to you doll. I'm beyond astonished that you thought of me.

To @thallisa tysm girl for gagging over my fashionable taste of style. Such a sweet compliment coming from you.

To @Sweetstephy ty for complimenting my doll's style.  Such a beautiful person that you are inside and out. Theres needs to be more ppls like you in the real world.

I cant really think of who else to tag bc theres so many of you but I just wanna say that you are guys are such amazing people that makes this forum community a better place to live :heart:

@Carol Davida you are so kind, thank you 😘 You are so sweet and I love reading your posts here!
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    You guys have no idea how much this meant to me when I logged in. Have been feeling really low the last week or so. Thank you so, so much @therealChar, @Bear_KKH, @LydiaKKH,  @Gigi_kkh_, @AmandaMKkh, @julia19.
    There’s so many awesome people on these forums. Amazing artists who inspired me to get my art stuff back out and have a go though I’m nowhere near as talented as you guys! People helping each other out with the game as well as life problems, even if only to lend an shoulder to cry on.
    @kokokokonut you do an amazing job on here, keeping the peace. I love seeing all the openers for event threads there’s so much love and time put into them. 
    I’ll probably put more on here later as I can’t think straight at the minute and what I want to put won’t come out right. I’ve deleted this message so many times to get it to sound right but it’s not working at the minute. So enough with my rambling. 
    Thank you to everyone on here, you’re all awesome!

You are so kind and I always look forward to seeing your creative looks in the SYS thread every weekend 💕
    Major shout-out to @LovelyEmma. You're always so cheerful and excited to help out other forumers, and I absolutely love how expressive you are! Thanks for being a bright spot in the forum, and keep doing you :)
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    Major shout-out to @LovelyEmma. You're always so cheerful and excited to help out other forumers, and I absolutely love how expressive you are! Thanks for being a bright spot in the forum, and keep doing you :)
    Awwww!!!
    I wasnt expecting sutch a sweet coment!!! Thank you soooo mutch @AYewKKH 💕
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I am gonna congratulate MYSELF in here for being the one and only active Facebook KKH player here on the forum!
    I dont care if people thing im being narcisitic or anything but i am trully the only super active Facebook KKH player on here, and i have to congratulate myself, if no one else does! 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    @LovelyEmma That's so valid! Self-love is important 💕
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    You preach girl! 💖💖💖
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    To @ashleyy and @Chooky1116 for being such sweet people! And for being so helpful and welcoming! Y’all are so sweet!! 💕💕💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    To @ashleyy and @Chooky1116 for being such sweet people! And for being so helpful and welcoming! Y’all are so sweet!! 💕💕💕
    Thank you so much @woahbabesursotoxic Your honestly so kind and so positive 🥰🥰
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic thank you 💖💖 

also to you for being a lovely and kind person 💓
    @Chooky1116 and @ashleyy thank you guys so much!! 💕💕💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    This one goes without saying (but I'll say it anyway ofc), a massive thank you again to @AYewKKH for creating and organising the best thread I've seen on this forum in a while! I really appreciate the effort that went into making it work, and even more so I appreciate you creating something different for us to take part in, and to get to know people on the forum better. 

I don't really talk to many people on here so it was so lovely getting to know @buriteri and @robertavyy a bit better, you two are so creative and were so much fun to work on this with! Also thank you to @Basak@HannahKKH@kittykatx@SamanaKKH@ViennaKKH@LydiaKKH@brunakkh@therealchar@Rikk@woahbabesursotoxic@Chooky1116, and @ashleyy for the gorgeous looks and edits, and brilliant captions they all submitted. This has been the highlight of this weekend for sure and it was so much fun looking at everyone's submissions, I really can't wait for next week already and I hope even more dolls get involved! 

Also an unrelated but long overdue mention for @oopsididitagain and @woahbabesursotoxic, I made a note on my phone ages ago to mention you both next time I post on here and I only just found it again. You two bring so much positivity and humour to the forum, whenever I see your usernames in the "most recent" column on the front page of the forum I know to click on it because I don't wanna miss a contribution from either of you!

Hope everyone's doing well and has had a good weekend! Sending my love to everyone, forum members and the lurkers who haven't joined yet 💕
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @snakiekkh your kind words made my night💕 thank you so much! I always enjoy seeing your kindness & positivity on here as well!!
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @oopsididitagain that's so sweet of you 🥺 I'm so glad it did 💕 💕
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @snakiekkh thank you 💖💖💖 your team’s looks and edit was amazing 💓 
    @snakiekkh omg thank you so so so much beautiful! That means a lot! You’re so sweet! I love your positivity! 💕💕🦋🦋🦋 I’m glad I can humor you and make you smile at least! Tysm queen! I love seeing your looks also! 🦋🦋🦋
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @AYewKKH tysm for the two awesome threads! You bring so much positivity here! You remind everybody that this is a positive place, and you make so many people happy! Tysm! 💕🦋
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @snakiekkh TYSM sweetie 😍😍💕
    @snakiekkh @woahbabesursotoxic You’ve both made my morning 🥺, thank you for your kind words, and I’m so glad you’ve found refuge in these threads. ❤️❤️
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    @AYewKKH no problem! 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    A few post-Kimiversary kudos:

Huge thanks to @webra and @kaydencekkh for their absolutely stunning group edit -- I can't even imagine the effort it must have taken, and I'm so glad the two of you did it! It looks magnificent.

Also more props to @LydiaKKH and @Unwinter for their collaboration in saving up for the event; I have a whole new look, several gorgeous dresses, and a healthy respect for restraint thanks to the two of you! I can't wait to save for Black Friday with you, though I'm unsure how active I'll be once the fall semester begins.

I want to thank everyone who took a chance on Style Your Squad, with a special shout-out to people who are either new to the forum or have been lurking without doing much posting -- working in groups always has its ups and downs, and trying to get to know people while doing that, even for a creative project, is highly commendable. I really admire newcomers who have dived straight in with this little activity, and I really hope intermingling has given you a greater sense of the community here in the forum. ❤️

Last thing (I promise!), I just want to say that I love your new profile pic @buriteri, it's just fantastic! Always makes me happy to see such talent in the forum. Thank you for blessing my eyes haha
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖