All about Kimiversaries! (Let’s talk)

Comments

• odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    @jhabs thank you 💓

im super excited, can’t wait.
  • Scarlett_KKHScarlett_KKH Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I want to get a gown on kimiversary since I only have 1. Which one of these do you think score better on gown themed sys? 

Agree for black
    Like for gold
    Awesome for red

The gold one dyes really well with the other colours, and that's extremely helpful when you don't have many gowns, so I would choose that one!
     Android • 🏳️‍🌈 • English is not my 1st language
     Mathematics 🎓 • Portuguese • 22y

• sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @Scarlett_KKH thank you! That’s very helpful!❤️
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Does anyone know when the next VIP event is?
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @SDC93 it should be june 12-14. I’m thinking kimiversary will be June 26-28 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Hello! Please can you make things clear?
    This will be my first Kimiversary event.
    When did the throwback items become available in the wardrobe ? Was it during the whole month?
    And when did the event start? Was it with the update?
    I know that there was special giftboxes during a weekend event.
    Thank you for your help.
  • GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    When did the throwback items become available in the wardrobe ? Was it during the whole month?
    Thank you for your help.
    Exactly! I have the same doubts, please someone help 😂🙏🏼 And are the TB boxes better during June? Or nothing changes? I saw that lots of dolls won really nice clothes or a lot of kstars in boxes! Which are those, TB boxes or special paid with kstar boxes? And what about pride month 🌈🌈? And is the SYS any different during Kimiversary? Sorry for all the questions 😅😅😅
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @SDC93 it should be june 12-14. I’m thinking kimiversary will be June 26-28 
    My k stars are unsafe for Home on the Range then lol. If that’s on VIP weekend I’m buying the cowboy boots!  They look cute dyed and it would get me to the first item!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    Thank you for your help.

Hi! The throwback sale lasts a for a weekend during the Kimiversary event. Last year the event started on June 21 and the sale started on June 20 (half a day early). 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @dpeters thank you !!!!
    And was it the first or last event of the update?
  • dalia_maramdalia_maram Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    This is my first Kimiversary and I was wondering if they’ve ever included TS items because there’s this one dress that I’ve been wanting for ages but I can’t get it in SYS and I think it’s TS. It’s that red, flower ball gown dress, I want it so badly
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited June 2020
    GabiMoura said: 
    kkh_kylie said:
    Thank you for your help.
    Exactly! I have the same doubts, please someone help 😂🙏🏼 And are the TB boxes better during June? Or nothing changes? I saw that lots of dolls won really nice clothes or a lot of kstars in boxes! Which are those, TB boxes or special paid with kstar boxes? And what about pride month 🌈🌈? And is the SYS any different during Kimiversary? Sorry for all the questions 😅😅😅
    GabiMoura said:
    kkh_kylie said:
    Thank you for your help.
    Just so you dont get confused TB boxes we get every week are not the same boxes,they havent been updated for i don even know how long. These are boxes we get just for the kimversary (if we get them,that could change too) are different. 
    And sys is the same maybe the theme could be connected to the celebration. The date is not literally the same every year it depends on when month June starts. We will get it next update probably. 
    Even how the event will look we cant know for sure because they tend to change some things,but we know 100% about everything being 50% off (except cash items) and getting some items from before. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts

a couple of weeks til kimiversary 😍 any of y’all have a kkh wishlist album too?

(saving diamonds for those gradient lips!! 🤩🤩)
    @StevieCurry hey I’m just seeing your post and wanted to let you know... the Nars eyes you have on your wishlist have eyebrows attached to them and you can’t change them and I noticed you have eyebrows in your list as well, which you won’t be able to use. Just an FYI 😊
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    can someone show me how the smile pose looks on a doll with the glitter lips and the gs lips? thank you!!
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @haikawa here you go doll! 
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

Are these lips available during kimiversary? I keep seeing them in SYS but they aren't available for diamonds 
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

I saw this outfit in I think the Hawaii SYS. I loved it, but didn't buy anything because I wanted to save my diamonds. I haven't seen any of this outfit since. I have no idea where anything is from so I really hope they show up during the kimiversary.
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @RocketQueen those lips are relatively new, I think from last August, so unfortunately they’re probably not “old” enough to be a throwback item
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Areys said:
    @RocketQueen those lips are relatively new, I think from last August, so unfortunately they’re probably not “old” enough to be a throwback item
    Oh bummer! Thanks anyway - I'll start saving my diamonds for when they become available for purchase that way instead :) thanks!
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    hi guys,

roughly how much kstars do you think I should have saved before the kimiversary? 

Thanks! 
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    I would say as many as you can 
    I'm trying to have 1500 kstars. I  can't know what are the items we will get, if I will love all or just some. So it's better to be prepared
  • IrissaIrissa Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Hi :smile:
    Does anyone know where are these lips from?
    Is there any chance that they will be available on kimiversary?

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Irissa no they are too new unfortunately! They should be available for diamonds around August/ September. 
  • IrissaIrissa Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @Irissa no they are too new unfortunately! They should be available for diamonds around August/ September. 
    Thanks! ♥️
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Sorry if this has been asked already, but the hair colors in the closet will be on sale too right? I didn't have enough k stars to splurge last color sale and I really want the dark red hair color, so expensive though 😖
    - Emmy
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Bear_KKH they should be in theory, but during BF sale they were not included 😬 So it can really go both ways.
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Will the Kollections also be discounted during Kimiversary?
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    cdm1947 said:
    Will the Kollections also be discounted during Kimiversary?
    No! Kolections are never in discount! Just Kloset Kstar itens go half off! And some Trowback Itens are brough back to buy with Kstars!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020