KK:H Weekday Thread - 6/1/20 Welcome June, Summertime, and TB Event!

Comments

• carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @jhabs thank you so much doll!! 😘 It better not be a dating one because I couldn't be more broke right now 😳

And thank you @Rikk as well! 😘
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @Rikk thank you so much for answering 💖 also congratulations on the k stars 💓
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My black boxes. I swear that bracelet is taunting me! Happy for those stars though 😃

Just got my gold box. I better get something good in my TB after that!

I play on iOS
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Wow! I just carelessly picked the box that I thought would have an item and voilà ! 😊
    Always happy when I get a bracelet, they're so useful during SYS! ✨

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Great... I’ll add that to my existing 50 pink dyes 🙃

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @emmaisson hope your dog is okay! I’m sorry! 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Sorry for the off topic, but following in on recent celeb news and breakups etcetera, am I the only one that lowkey wishes for Kourtney and Scott to get back together 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    ashleyy said:
    I have a question about the offers? How long do I have to stay subscribed to monthly donations like this one? 

Someone please answer 🙏🏻 Thank you 💖
    Honestly if it were me, I'd inmediatly unsubscribe the moment I receive the stars for the offer. Sorry animals QnQ
    Right but the reason I’m asking is because I don’t want to go against the rules and risk losing being able to do other offers, so if someone knows please answer thank you 🙏🏻 💖
    Was there a minimum donation?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    ashleyy said:
    I have a question about the offers? How long do I have to stay subscribed to monthly donations like this one? 

Someone please answer 🙏🏻 Thank you 💖
    Honestly if it were me, I'd inmediatly unsubscribe the moment I receive the stars for the offer. Sorry animals QnQ
    Right but the reason I’m asking is because I don’t want to go against the rules and risk losing being able to do other offers, so if someone knows please answer thank you 🙏🏻 💖
    Look in the fine print of the offer.  It will state how long you have to keep it.   Read every word and it will have to have the specifications.  But each deal is different. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yes, the SYS is Hello Yellow, but the weekend event that starts Friday isn't known yet.  I think the predictive bullhorn is stuck on the previous Weekend's bullhorn.  Last week we say the 5Star from the previous week, and this week I'm seeing last weekends Reality Weekend Bullhorn.  So, at least for now, I think our predictive bullhorn is out of commission.  @carolinakkh  so, unfortunately I don't know yet.  :(

@emmaisson I am sending good thoughts for your pet.  Be strong, stay positive.  :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut thank you 💖 I didn’t know every offer was different (also happy birthday 🎈) 
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

Purple dyes in my gold box 😭😭 worst luck this week, I will cry if I get earrings in my tv box! 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Quick question, do we already know what this week's weekend event will be?? 

Since we recently got a Professional Weekend and a Reality Weekend, i think it might be a Dating or a Party Weekend, probably a Party one most likely! Thats my gut feeling!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I’ve never participated to a party weekend event! Do you have any advice?? I know for example that the dating events are super expensive, is partying too? 
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Only sad because I would’ve rather had the item above or to the right for SYSes but not the worst item I could’ve had in a palette. One step closer to the To Dye For achievement lol
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    I’ve never participated to a party weekend event! Do you have any advice?? I know for example that the dating events are super expensive, is partying too? 

It doesn't cost anything to throw parties but it does use a lot of energy. The best place to throw them is Bel-Air because you can invite 9 guests which, doing their actions, will complete a 3 hour party.
    Second black box 💖 (first was purple dye) 

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Quick question, do we already know what this week's weekend event will be?? 

Since we recently got a Professional Weekend and a Reality Weekend, i think it might be a Dating or a Party Weekend, probably a Party one most likely! Thats my gut feeling!
    I feel like we are getting Party event too! Been a while since we have had one 
    iOs player 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    i really really hope its a party weekend cos its been sooo long i could use the boost in fans to reach no1 again!

black-black-gold:

i was so disappointed in my black boxes (energy?? cmon..) but now im very very pleased with my 40kstars thatll help my kimiversary funds recover from my kollection spinning LOL
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    beabeabea said:

It doesn't cost anything to throw parties but it does use a lot of energy. The best place to throw them is Bel-Air because you can invite 9 guests which, doing their actions, will complete a 3 hour party.
    Oh 9 not 4 like for realities! I didn’t know, thank you so much 😊💕
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
    SDC93 said:
    Only sad because I would’ve rather had the item above or to the right for SYSes but not the worst item I could’ve had in a palette. One step closer to the To Dye For achievement lol
    Honestly, I wish I had that item in my closet right now. It will do great with the upcoming SYS
    Thank you everyone for all the feedback!! 🥰💖
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    this week is meh lol

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    beabeabea said:

Oh 9 not 4 like for realities! I didn’t know, thank you so much 😊💕
    oh yes its 3 in the dining room (where you start the party), 1 in the foyer, 2 in the living room, 1 in the pool and 2 in the grotto!
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @SDC93 I actually love the pirate hat at Halloween; you throw that on top of any dress or a swimsuit with some boots and you've got a costume!
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @LizzieKath Agreed! I got it on a TB and now I have like 5 different potential pirate costumes 😂