Options

What do I get from high co-star relationships?

UVtearsUVtears Registered Users 16 Posts
edited June 2020 in KKH General Discussion
Hi all! Just been wondering about this lately. I have a lot of different high-level professional contacts/co-stars for each kind of gig, and I have been wondering what leveling up their relationships does for me.

I found an article in the Wikia that says you get rewards at each stage of the relationship, earning up to 50 K Stars -- !!!! -- for a maxed out relationship. But how and when do you receive these rewards? I don't think I ever have.

Thank you so much!!

Best Answer

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Answer ✓
    Hi @UVtears! Do you mean the random NPCs or the celebrity co-stars like Kim and Kylie? :)

If you mean the random NPCs, essentially you get a few rewards as you level them up! I think for 250 points (“industry 1”) it’s like 3 energy and some cash and fans, 500 points (“industry 2”) is like 5 energy, a k-star, and slightly more cash, and so on. It’s not really worth leveling them up past 1000 points because it takes more effort to reach the higher levels and the rewards aren’t worth it. So I recommend deleting NPCs after you get the industry 3 pop up and k-star and using different ones.

Answers

• Options
    UVtearsUVtears Registered Users 16 Posts
    Yup, the randomly generated NPCs! So you do get rewards... I'll have to keep track of their levels. Thank you so much!!