🗳️🍋 SYS - 6/4/20 Hello Yellow! - Dress Yourself in Sunshine (Wear Yellow)🍋☀️

Comments

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Excuse my lazy accessorizing, but here are some yellow looks I had. I didn’t bother changing hair, shoes, etc. I’m hoping they’re passable. If anyone has any constructive criticism please message me!  The last two SYS I wasn’t even in top 10 when I’d been top 5 at least before that. Partially my scores, partially TBs so I’m trying to up my game lol. 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    The thing is with a colour theme there is no theme except the colour yellow, so I assume yellow gowns and full yellow looks will score well, I don’t think casual looks that don’t have a lot of yellow will score well, so if you can try gold gowns/dresses if you don’t have a lot of yellow 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    the earnables are so beautiful 🥺 I really hope i can reach the dress because i don’t have many yellow clothes 🤞🏻
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    The earnables are everything 😍😍😍 I’ll be happy with the trendsetters dress I don’t mind losing that hair! Also I hope the first dye prize earnable is yellow that would help a lot! 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    The earnable dress is beautiful. It’s too bad that I probably won’t get it. I love the trendsetters too, but I guess I’ll be okay if I don’t get it
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    but I like need that earnable dressss
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Oh yay the background is bel air! I think casual looks will do well, with maybe like 1 or 2 gowns here and there. I'm not into the TS hair, I like both dresses, but I'm mainly playing for that lemonade jug and diamonds 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I love everything 🥺🥺🥺 whyyyy??? 
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    omg i love everything!! especially that lemonade jug🍋
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    so happy the lemonade pitcher is first ! that means i will have enough looks to get it
    that’s for amateurs
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited June 2020
    The earnables are so gorgeous 😍😍 I love it’s casual appeal, great for a spring look (even tho it’s summer lol). The lemonade pitcher is so much fun too! The dress kind of gives me k-fashion vibes. Maybe bc I’m reminded of Red Velvet’s “Power Up” era outfits bc of the yellow gingham. Anyway, loving the earnables! 😃

This weeks trendsetters dress once again reminds me of Trixie Mattel 😂🙈 it’s once again, pretty 60s Mod to me (would’ve been handy for last weeks SYS 😳) And I’m not crazy about the braid bc we had a recent one from the last VIP even that looks pretty similar to this one. So all in all, will grind for the super cute earnables and I’ll be comfortable with just the trendsetters dress 😃💖
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    IM CRYING!!!
    EVERYTHING is sooooo CUTE!!!!
    Love the Lemonade pitcher!!! Its SOOO ADORABLE!!! And the earnable dress?? JUST SUPER CUTE!!! To bad ill never get it, cuz i can never reach the last earnable 😭😭😭😭
    The TS are just GORG!!!  LOVE the yellow dress with the flower print, super trendy!!! And can we talk about the TS hairstyle?? YAS KWEEN!!! That braid is sooo stylish!!! 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    The earnables are amazing, the dress is so cute! Thank god I'm not a fan of the ts items, the dress is ok and the end of that braid looks stiff, its a no for me.
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    I kinda like all of the items. Lucky me I have a lot of yellow dye 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
    OMG!!! Id love if someone did a look using the Kloset Kash dress with the lemon print and using the earnable lemonade pitcher! Id call that look "A walking Lemon Head!! Id vote for that TBH 😍😍😍
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts

Not quite sure where I’ll land with my minimal yellow choices 😂 only had enough dye to dye two dresses and a clutch. 

Hopefully I’ll get to the last earnables as I’m not too fussed about the ts items
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • BellalaABellalaA Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I like the earnables a lot, especially the dress - I love gingham print! The TS dress is also pretty. <3 Don't know if I'll be able to reach the earnable dress tho - I have 5 gold dyes, 1 yellow dye and not a lot yellow clothes. :#
    My platform is FaceBook
    @LovelyEmma I’d totally try it
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    Lol how do you guys like my Belle outfit? Idk if it’ll work 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I live the earnable dress so much!!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    @LovelyEmma I’d totally try it
    Id vote for it and idolize it! Lemon Godess 😏
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.