Deleted Friend

JustinMJustinM Registered Users 47 Posts
My friend and I play the game together and I accidentally deleted her. We are still in each others game centers but won’t show up back on the game. I’ve tried to google this to no avail, every solution is from 2015 or earlier. Any help?

Comments

• rissamae1rissamae1 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi. I had the same issue and finally solved it today. My friend deleted her game completely  (including all the data from iCloud) then restarted the game from the beginning. Once she did so, she automatically reappeared as my friend in the game since we were still connected on Game center. Hope this helps. 
  • krissyGkrissyG Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    So is the only way to get back our once deleted friends is for one of us to delete our game and create a new one?
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @krissyG have you tried closing your game, deleting your friend from facebook, close session from fb, then log on a few mins later, re-adding your friend on facebook, and then re-open your game? Maybe it won't work the 1st time you open the game, try it 3 times to be sure. And give the game some minutes before opening again.

If that doesn't work, I'm not sure what else could help. Maybe you both could try connecting other fb accounts in which you are friends, and hopefully your game will add it automatically. And a few days later connect the original fb account.

Idk just ideas.
  • krissyGkrissyG Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Girl we tried ALL of that and nothing worked.So my daughter just made a whole new doll and lo and behold her NEW doll popped up on my friends list!! Once you delete a Facebook doll they are gone forever R.I.P😔.Thank you so much for all of your advice ❤️
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @krissyG im glad you have her back, even if its a new doll! Giu should make something about readding deleted friends for real!
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    Oh no. I had this happen to me too. My friend was number 1 she has been playing for years. I just started back up and deleted her hoping it would be easier for me to make it to the top lol. It’s not so now I want her back. I just restored my game during the throw back event... she’s not back in my game and I’ve lost some progress but no biggie. It would be so nice if glu made it so we could re add friends without having to restart I was searching the internet for a solution😭
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠