🗳️🍋 SYS - 6/4/20 Hello Yellow! - Dress Yourself in Sunshine (Wear Yellow)🍋☀️

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    beba13 said:
    I’m in a problem...serious yellow problem. I dont even have anything other than these two outfits 

I’m mind blown 🤯🤯🤯
    i do have 22yellow dyes but thats 4 more outfits,which i will have to decide on when sys starts and i see what style is favorite,and they are far than enough...
    any advice???😭😭😭😭
    do you have gold dye? sometimes that looks pale yellow -
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @emxkkh I would go with the middle one because it looks the most like you'd wear to a fun summer outdoor brunch!
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• Alitas_Alitas_ Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    My yellow dresses 
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @beba13 there are a few Kash yellow shirts, pants, and skirts - I am planning to make good use of those!  I like the yellow halter top a lot actually even separate from the theme.
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @livyx and @mandamay76 thank you for including me 🥰🥰
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thanks @mandamay76 💛
    I think I’ll start with red and decide look by look
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    I kinda like all of the items. Lucky me I have a lot of yellow dye 
    Can’t wait for ur looks ♥️✊🏽
    Aww thanks sis!!! I’m ready to see you slay with your looks. You always come up with great looks each sys. Hope you’re staying safe out there in the streets and taking care of yourself❤️✊🏾
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    My phone is broken and I can't get it fixed right now. Does anyone know if there is a trick to getting your existing game to load on Facebook? I am an iOS player and I logged into Facebook from my iOS and played with it for a while on my phone with Facebook logged in, but when I log into Facebook it starts as if it's a brand new game and none of my progress is saved. So I can't play SYS :( 
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    kayayem said:
    My phone is broken and I can't get it fixed right now. Does anyone know if there is a trick to getting your existing game to load on Facebook? I am an iOS player and I logged into Facebook from my iOS and played with it for a while on my phone with Facebook logged in, but when I log into Facebook it starts as if it's a brand new game and none of my progress is saved. So I can't play SYS :( 
     It's device depending. If you are logging to facebook from PC browser probabily it won't work. You can have someone's phone and load you game progress into that phone. Just download game, open your facebook on that phone and then open game and sync.
    IOS
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Ok so first 6 looks are the looks that I put together from what I have. The last 3 looks are the looks that I’m thinking about to dye 🙈 I’m waiting for SYS to start to see what will do good and what I should dye and what not as I have only 15 yellow dyes 😅 I love yellow color, like 1/4 of my wardrobe is yellow 🟡 so I wish i could transport my wardrobe to this game but...

iOs player 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Ready to rock this yellow them with @Chooky1116  @AmyMimi  & @IzzaBee  💛🌻💛
    @mandamay76 Thanks for including me ! 🥰 We’re all looking so bright and beautiful in yellow 💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    This is probably not the right thread and I'm sorry. But how do I add other players on Android? 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Thank you everyone❤️❤️❤️❤️ i got 9 golds so one more outfit i hope 😂😂😂
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    aharuty said:
    kayayem said:
     It's device depending. If you are logging to facebook from PC browser probabily it won't work. You can have someone's phone and load you game progress into that phone. Just download game, open your facebook on that phone and then open game 
    I’m so sorry, but your iOS game can not be played on a browser through Facebook.  You could put your iOS game onto An Android, or another Apple product.    You said you were able to play for a little on the phone, can you try and do the bare minimum for the game events?   Borrow someone’s phone?    (What is the phones problem?  I had a dying device, but buying stars killed the ads that were crashing my device.  I played for another 3 months till Christmas on that.  ). 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    I’m going to do a test and go full on yellow for a look and see if it scores well! I wish we had a yellow lipstick colour to match 😆
    I think we have a orange lipcolor. It’s the closest to yellow, try that! 😁 Your doll is beautiful 😍
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Thanks @Kkh_Anastasia !! 💕💕 I love the orange colour with some looks! I wish I had the gold ones but they are worth 100 kstars 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I love all the prizes💛⭐🌼🌻🍌🍍
    I hope it is casual styles that are used the most,in fact from my point of view it is...
    💛Some looks I have created,encourage girls to do excellent in this SYS💛

• emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    @emxkkh I would go with the middle one because it looks the most like you'd wear to a fun summer outdoor brunch!
    thank you! that’s the one i was leaning towards the most💞💞
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Okay I have 45 yellow dye but most dresses dyed look more gold than yellow. Do you think that’ll work for this week? I don’t have anything yellow in my kloset
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Some idk maybe outfits
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    I've retouched some looks and I think these are pretty solid choices for a fair game in the yellow Sys

I can sleep well at night now 🤭

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts

Some of the looks I have managed so far.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.