KK:H Weekday Thread - 6/1/20 Welcome June, Summertime, and TB Event!

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

@jhabs Here are the studded boots. 
    IOS Player 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH thank you!! Love how you styled them! 
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    throwback box: 

• wenniewennie Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I’m speechless 😶 I was so excited to open my TB box and I got something that chokes my neck? How do I even style this accessory? Also, I got such a terrible palette 😭 Hopefully things will get better next week 🤩

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @thelifeofRaeRae they actually dye a lot better than expected! This was one of the first kollections I ever finished because it starts cheap and I love the jeans and the bundle (which was last ofc btw). I actually have the top dyed quite a few colors from swimsuit sys themes lol... also not to further tempt you but that bundle hat is like ALL I plan on using next week in sys!! 🤠

I skipped a few colors (champagne, gold, opal) because the collage app I use limits number of photos lol and those dyes make this outfit pretty blinding anyway!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @thelifeofRaeRae it actually dyes pretty well! Except for a few blinding colors like gold or opal, but other than that it’s really nice. I don’t want to convince you to spend your kstars so close to kimiversary, especially since I don’t know how many spins you have left, but it is one of the cheapest kollections out there and basically all the items in it are cute and wearable. Not to mention that the hat will be super useful during next week’s yeehaw SYS 😬 Downsize - it is one of these kollections where you can be basically sure you’ll get the bundle last and my first four spins were definitely both kash, energy and boots. That’s  why I decided to finish it when I had only the good stuff left 😅

Edit:
    oops @mikaylachimo was faster 😅 I’m removing the pics to not clutter the thread, but I’ll post the dyes she didn’t include aka the worst ones 😂 I do like the bra in champagne though!

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    That kollection hat and pirate hat are perfect for next weeks sys, I’m so jealous 😩
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I was ready to see the tint drop on the tile but my gut feeling did not disappoint me! 😊

Since so far its been a relatively lucky week for me, felt like modeling ✨

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

Really bad juju this week, pick Kash and dyes. But I kinda dig this  ring! Probably will dye it gold 
    so jealous of your palettes!! i would LOVE to just browse through your kloset haha 🤤😹
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Not a fan of anything that was in my palette this week. 

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Got these shoes in my box, wish I had gotten the purse with the bunny, it looks so cute 😍

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts

I got this cute pair of shoes 😌
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I didn’t pick my normal box because they haven’t been good to me and I got this sweater which is ok! But could have gotten the genie bundle 😑
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @mikaylachimo @thallisa thank you both SO much! I am obsessed with the bundle and it dyes so much better than I expected it too??? I see it’s only 490 k stars but it’s going to kill me to spend all that before kimmiversary! Why couldn’t it just come back next week for VIP 😭
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Gold Box

• RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I definitely didn’t pick the worst thing in my TB - i guess this will come handy for some future SYS?? The box beside my pick with the black outfit looks super cute - I hope that comes up again for me in the future!
     @kokokokonut i have been trying your visualizing technique for choosing boxes and I think I am starting to see some success 😄
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts

Nothing spectacular, it's just a simple black skirt tbh I'm not mad at it. 🤷‍♀️
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I’ve always said I would complete it when it would return, but I’m not sure now with kimiversary... @ the dolls that have completed it, how often do you use clothes from this kollection?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Bad pick from a bad pallet nothing there that interests me.

if anyone has these boots though, could you give me some advice on how to use them, that would be amazing!
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @yezx I didn’t finish it, but i spinned till I got skirt and bra. I use them often, this top helps me a lot during summer/Beach SYS
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @danjames12 maybe the boots will be useful for next weeks SYS, since it's cowboy/cowgirl themed.
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @yezx I finished it and I love every item but the items aren’t unique, we have similar things and I have to say I use them sometimes.. my advice is to complete it after kimiversary
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Tb box ❤️ (Wish I picked the dress below my pick but I’m still happy 💓) 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @yezx I used the hairs to death when I got it, now I would say there are other alternatives. The bra actually I used it with skirt for those beach/ swimsuits SYSes quite often. 
    IOS Player 
  • camillekkhxcamillekkhx Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Last two boxes. Maybe the scarf will be useful during the home on the range SYS. I would've preferred anything else  :/
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    This weeks TB wasn’t too bad but I don’t see myself using it very much. Don’t really feel it fits my dolls style.

I play on iOS
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    TB-box: earrings 😍