Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @LizzieKath omg tell her I love it 💕🥳
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @clarizzo I’m pretty sure you can buy some for 10 stars-I’m not sure 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I am in love with the earnable dress. I have 21 yellow dyes so hopefully they will help me, im worried because i feel like a lot of my clothes font dye well in yellow. they are either too bright or too dark. im super excited though i feel like this theme is going to be fun!!
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @clarizzo I’m pretty sure you can buy some for 10 stars-I’m not sure 
    oops; for some reason, i was thinking of the lip color prices! 😅
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Thanks for the dye! Much appreciated 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • IreneBaeIreneBae Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I don't have much of yellow items. So do you think sending gold colored clothes would do? I mean would you vote for a look with gold clothes and not yellow?
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    D98 said:

I love all of them 😍 
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    IreneBae said:
    I don't have much of yellow items. So do you think sending gold colored clothes would do? I mean would you vote for a look with gold clothes and not yellow?
    I have the same question 
    I think I will start a little bit late to see how voters will react to golden clothes
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    IreneBae said:
    I have the same question 
    I think I will start a little bit late to see how voters will react to golden clothes
    I think the voters will vote for gold if the look is up against a non-yellow outfit OR maybe a poorly dyed yellow outfit. I have a feeling a nicely yellow dyed outfit will probably get the vote over gold dyed outfit. But I say go for it anyway, lots of people just submit anything in SYS so I don’t think gold outfits will do poorly at all. 
    @clarizzo ohhhh 😆
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Thanks for all the votes! Just wanted to ask if hair colour effects your votes? As i don’t change mu hair colour as its who my girl is. Just curious if it does 💛
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ said: D98 said:

I love all @~ERA~TEL thanks beautiful 😘
  • nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Hi, I wanted to ask you guys for some advice 
    I’m thinking of buying this dress to use for this show your style, I’ve been wanting it for A while but i am saving for Kimversary. It’s 80 kstars and I think it dyes beautiful yellow, I have 787 kstars right now. Should I buy it or save my kstars?

Btw I have nothing yellow and only 11 dyes
    (sorry for the bad foto quality)

• Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    nastazia said:
    I’m thinking of buying this dress to use for this show your style, I’ve been wanting it for A while but i am saving for Kimversary. It’s 80 kstars and I think it dyes beautiful yellow, I have 787 kstars right now. Should I buy it or save my kstars?

considering you could build 2 outfits with it being gold and with it dyed, I'd say it's worth the stars, but that's only up to you girl 🤗
    @Patient67 I was thinking the same thing, just needed to hear it from someone else ☺️.
  • desmondang87desmondang87 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    nastazia said:

Hi there, I joined the game a few months ago, would you Mind to explain a lil
    further regarding to kimversary? Why do you have to save Kstars for it? Are there any big special deals? And when is it? Thanks ! :)
    edited June 2020
    @desmondang87 hi welcome 😊👋, during Kimiversary, witch is next update, old exclusive items are available to buy in the closet. These items are more expensive then regular kloset items also the regular kloset items are discounted with 50% I think. 
    @desmondang87 also there is a thread dedicated to Kimiversary where you can find more about items that will be available and other things regarding to kimversary 😊
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Has anyone else not even had the option of getting yellow dyes in their daily box yet??? 
  • GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Has anyone else not even had the option of getting yellow dyes in their daily box yet??? 
    Yes!! I won in mine :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    1 hour and 45 minutes.   I'm psyched.  Good luck Dolls!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts

🎵SYS pre-game🎵

“Hello Yellow” edition 🌻☀️🍋💛

“Yellow” by Coldplay

“Walking on Sunshine” by Katrina & The Waves

“Yellow Submarine” by The Beatles
    https://youtu.be/m2uTFF_3MaA
    nastazia said:

Just realized I wrote foto witch is the Dutch word for photo, 🤦‍♀️ English is hard
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.