๐ŸŽ‰ KK:H Weekend Event - 6/5/20 - Party Party Party as June Begins!๐Ÿน๐ŸŽ‡

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Ohh i like how all the itens are so diferent!
    The earnables are more dark and edgy, i specially love how unique the shoes are! The skirt is ok, but i feel it will be usefull for the Country/Cowgirl SYS! And the top i love how well made it is!
    The GiftBox itens are super duper cute! I love their cute vibe!
    Kolection is good!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Also is it double offers weekend?? ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I like the earnable top. I'll see how I feel during the event if it doesn't feel like too much of a hassle to go for it.
    Platform: Android

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Wow I love the gift box items ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
    I donโ€™t really like the earnables I prefer the gift box itemsย 
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Am I really the only one that doesnt like any of the gb items? ๐Ÿ˜… The purse is lovely tho.
    I guess it has to do with the fact I'm more of a Femme Fatale kind of style than a cute one...
  • GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I love black items but itโ€™s summertime in the game (I assume because December we have snow). I want to get LIGHT colored clothes! The SYS earnables this week are awesome because theyโ€™re light and feel springy/summery. These earnable clothes are so dark. I feel like if you look through the past earnables of this update and last, most of the clothes are so dark. Can we get some season appropriate clothes lol
    I was thinking the exact same thing! Yeah, the clothes look good, but not summery at all! It was the same thing whit the last weekendโ€™s earnablesย 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    The earnables are nice, not my fave but still okay ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ the skirt Iโ€™ll have to see on my doll but I do love the top ๐Ÿ˜Š And even though the gb items are cute I wonโ€™t be doing any chasing !ย 
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts

Omg I neeeeed the dress and shoes rip kstars
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited June 2020
    ย I found one if us in the general section (all the games) so I gave ger the link to this thread and hope did finds us. ย Her name is @Eyyeth_. ย  I figured this was a good thread to bring her to. ย Especially now that the spoilers are in! :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts

I really like the earnables theyโ€™re interesting I wanna try them out with other separates ๐Ÿ‘€

The gb dress and shoes are cute but not my style so my stars are safe ๐ŸŽ€

Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Thanks @KalindaKing by spoilers๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™‚
    I love the articles that we can win as for the GB articles I don't know they don't excite me so much
    Excellent party weekend for everyone๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Meh.ย 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playingย this doll since January 2020, and doubt Iโ€™ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and Iโ€™m really starting to loose the fun in this game โœŒ๐ŸผโŒ)
  • แ”•Eแ–‡แ—ฉแ”•TEแ’ชแ”•Eแ–‡แ—ฉแ”•TEแ’ช Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Earnables : good but they're like an upgraded version of other pieces we already have. Still love the whole outfit.
    GB : I need the cloud bag โ˜๏ธ . And I wouldn't mind to have another short haircut for my doll ๐Ÿ˜… I would be happy to get either the hair or the cloud bag in my free box.
    The gift box items kind of remind me of the 50s a lil bit. But I need the dress and shoes sooo baddd
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    edited June 2020
    The earnables are so underwhelming and the GB items are fine. I do like the cloud purse and the shoes though!ย 
    โœจiOS doll since March 2020 โœจ
    ๐Ÿ’“add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clairย 
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    Oh boy I need that GB dress and shoes ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’• Not really feeling the earnables this week if I'm honest. They just aren't really my style and I agree that we already have v similar items for sale in the closet.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I want the braids so bad from the collection๐Ÿ˜ญย 
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Love the earnables 'cause Idh anything like that in my closet, but they do look very similar of other pieces some of the other dolls have... I NEED that gb dress its so dreamy oh my god & that bag... Love love loveย 
    Android player. Looking for friends ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿต๏ธ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    The earnables are lovely! Not my style nor my color palette and there definitely are very similar items already in the game but these are nice and as another doll has already said, an upgrade of those similar items. Will still grind for them bc Iโ€™m a hoarder ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Now the GB items tho? Right ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป My ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Alley ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป I love that fluffy, voluminous bob cut! I normally donโ€™t gravitate towards bobs or short hair in general but this is so cute ๐Ÿ˜ the main star of the show for me tho has to be the dress and the shoes! Theyโ€™re so fun and flirty and fresh and perfect for spring and summer! Itโ€™s as if last weeks โ€˜Enchanting Visionโ€™ Kollection decided, hey I wanna make a comeback this week and Iโ€™m totally here for it!

Speaking of Kollections, Lavish Allure! Itโ€™s a thing ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Lol I like the items but Iโ€™m not so overtly draw to anything like I was with Enchanting Vision. I like the bundle and thatโ€™s probably it but I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll be playing it so soon.

All in all, itโ€™s a pretty solid weekend! But in my opinion, in the short time Iโ€™ve been playing, last weekend was definitely the best weekend Iโ€™ve experienced so far ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Good luck to everyone! Hope you all get good prizes from the GB ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    My kstars are save this weekend ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Iโ€™ve already spend too much last weekend... ๐Ÿ™„
    I hope I will get the dress from the GB, because thatโ€™s what I like the most. Maybe one spin in the new Kollection, I only like the bundle ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
    But the earnables... I LOVE them and I also donโ€™t have a lot of casual items ๐Ÿ˜Šโœจ
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    My kstars are so safe this weekend ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜„ย 
    I love kollection but Iโ€™m gonna wait for it to appear next time โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿฅณ
    iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    ย I found one if us in the general section (all the games) so I gave ger the link to this thread and hope did finds us. ย Her name is @Eyyeth_. ย  I figured this was a good thread to bring her to. ย Especially now that the spoilers are in! :)
    Thank you! Ahh! I can't wait for the weekend!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    โœจOn iOS!โœจ
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    โ€ผ๏ธ 20 Daily videos for ALL โ€ผ๏ธ
    โ€ผ๏ธ Increase diamond earnable in SYS โ€ผ๏ธ
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    The earnables are cute, I really like the skirt!
    The GB shoes and the purse are adorable ๐Ÿ˜ญ Hope to get one of them in my free box since Iโ€™m saving for kimiversary and donโ€™t want to chase items... The dress is nice too, not a fan of the hair
    iOS player since December 2014 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Ok Iโ€™m really into the earnables.ย 
    The GB items though are not my style. Iโ€™d like maybe the shoes or the bag but the dress and hair arenโ€™t for me, which is good for my kstars ๐Ÿ˜…
    Itโ€™s a beautiful day to save lives ๐Ÿ’ž
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I don't like party events because they take too long but I do appreciate fans boost. Does anyone know what happens after you finish your third comeback?
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I love the earnable shoes, I think they will look good with that recent SYS earnable dress, the black one with the gold details and chains. The skirt and top are a bit basic considering the extra grinding needed to finish party events.ย 

I actually like the GB items a lot, I'd seen the unofficial spoilers and wasn't keen but now they're catching my eye ๐Ÿ™ˆ I'd love the dress and shoes, would be good for a 90s SYS.

The kollection is nice but I think I'll wait for it to come back around. Wish it had yellow dye instead of red.

Good luck everyone, hopefully we all get an item in the free GB! ๐Ÿคž
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyattย 
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Okay, I love all the GB items. But with the anniversary just around the corner, I must resist! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me