🎉 KK:H Weekend Event - 6/5/20 - Party Party Party as June Begins!🍹🎇

Comments

• LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    I agree with a lot of the other dolls. While the earnable items are nice enough, when it's summer, I want summery clothes. We still don't have that many non daily giftbox bikinis, and since I'm sure we will at least have 1 more summery SYS theme, it would be really nice to get light, beachy outfits. Something that looks great with a tan. 

And like I've said before, an excellent opportunity to get a sunkissed makeup look! Pretty please! 

Tan Mom Gif Images Tan - LowGif
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Earnables: I like the shoes and the high-waist skirt. Top is similar to sooo many tops we have already. Someone at Glu really likes black mesh.

GB: The cloud purse is adorable and perfect length. Not sure how I feel about the dress. The shoes.. I have trauma from elementary school when a girl made fun of me for wearing socks with ankle boots and now I guess we're wearing them with heels now 🤷

Kollection: The bundle outfit is gorgeous, although I wish the skirt was a separate. Also the non-bundle top... do want.
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I actually love that we are getting more separates as earnables, I think its a good change, I was tired of the same kind of dresses. They are not as special as a party event would ask for, but I really like them and think they are very high quality.
    The gb items are cute but not my thing
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Omg i love the gb items more than anything especially the hair what should i do my kstaaaarsss 😭😭
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I’m 2 pairs of shoes away from a shoe achievement so #letsgooooo!! I do love the earnables, mostly because I feel like I have next to no skirts in my wardrobe. Although, I do agree with everyone wanting more in-season items. Like they’re awesome, but they would be more awesome for a fall update I think?? I’m definitely wanting some bright colors, idk.

Also, I absolutely hate the trend of putting separates that nearly HAVE to go together in different kollection boxes. Both kollections this update did that, & it makes me less likely to spin because I feel like I’ll have to finish the entire kollection to get any use out of it. Like can we start putting matching items in the bundle & the three items that are 20x more versatile in the single boxes? Just a thought

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I only love the earnable boots but I'll still grind because I'm a hoarder 🤭🤧
    Love all the GB items, especially that bag! So dreamyy ☁️🌄
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Earnables: I like the shoes and the high-waist skirt. Top is similar to sooo many tops we have already. Someone at Glu really likes black mesh.

GB: The cloud purse is adorable and perfect length. Not sure how I feel about the dress. The shoes.. I have trauma from elementary school when a girl made fun of me for wearing socks with ankle boots and now I guess we're wearing them with heels now 🤷

Kollection: The bundle outfit is gorgeous, although I wish the skirt was a separate. Also the non-bundle top... do want.
    Kids can be so cruel.  I had a bully like that.  He tormented me 3 times a week for a year in junior high calling me fat and screaming into my face.  10 years later I found out my boyfriend was that very same bully.  I broke up with him and his head almost exploded.  Wed beern dating for a year.   Dodged a bullet with him.  Then i dated and married his best friend.   
    I hope your tormentor had an aha moment too. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    oh no.... i had high hopes for the earnables considering how difficult party weekends are but i guess the quality went to the sys this week 😭
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    earnables are okay but party events are difficult to finish so idk if I’ll get to the last earnable 😫
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Kids can be so cruel.  I had a bully like that.  He tormented me 3 times a week for a year in junior high calling me fat and screaming into my face.  10 years later I found out my boyfriend was that very same bully.  I broke up with him and his head almost exploded.  Wed beern dating for a year.   Dodged a bullet with him.  Then i dated and married his best friend.   
    I hope your tormentor had an aha moment too. 

Lol all I really remember is that I refused to wear those boots ever again. I thought I had committed a major faux pas, but looking back she was probably just being mean for the heck of it. If we want to talk about embarrassing shoes, I lived in these thick soled clogs back in high school in the early 2000's. Makes me cringe. And I liked to wear them with these jeans that had metal studs going down the legs? Oh lord
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I like the GB purse but I won’t be chasing items anymore after I wasted so many stars last weekend 😭
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Only like the purse and heels with socks so my k-stars are safe! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I like the separates, however I loatheeee party events and I don’t think I’ll have the motivation to get even close to finishing lol. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    none of it is really my style, i like the skirt as far as the earnables go but i don’t see myself pushing too hard on this event. might do one spin on the kollection just to see what i get bit overall, my kstars are safe! 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Love the earnables,GB except the dress nothing is "up my ally" but i hope to get something in the free box since the parties event is sooooooooo fluffing haaaaaaard 😭😭😭😭🤭🤭🤭
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Party events are the work of satan and turn boring, repetitive gameplay into excruciatingly painful gameplay as you tap the same buttons over and over for half the reward of any other event. I'll play up to the first box and even that will take me twice as long as it would for any other type of event with this horrific sisyphean task
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Sisyphean is the perfect way to describe what party events feel like. 

Platform: Android

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I like the earnables, I’m generally a fan of anything black lol 💀

I’d be happy to get the bag because it’s super cute but none of the GB items are my style at all, which is great because I spent so many kstars last weekend

I like the kollection but I’ll wait for it to come back around. And why Glu gotta make all the hairs for POC so hard to get ☠️☠️☠️
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    But wait, a party event? The predictive bullhorn is a liar sometimes
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I like the earnables. I don't like the GB items so at least my K stars are safe this week.
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    The earnables are cute but kinda boring. I’ve seen someone else mention before that it would be nice if weekend event items could help us with the upcoming week’s SYS. A lot of themes recently have been so specific, combined with most of us having limited closets to actually participate.

I would’ve loved some boots, a nice leather jacket with some fringe or jeans with a big belt and buckle. 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Im gonna cry the party events are so hard and boring for me, they literally take years to finish. I really love the earnables expect the t-shirt its the same pattern with other 9479944890 t-shirts. The gb items are okay not something wow, as for the kollection is okay too.
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts

How many party gotta do to get everything 🤔 
    It'll be my first party event but after reading your comments I'm scared lol 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @thesweetone just do them all in Bel-Air. That’s the quickest way to finish!
    Thank you! How much energy does it take? Considering I don't usually have an additional star
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Thank you! How much energy does it take? Considering I don't usually have an additional star
    Basically it takes almost all your energy to do a single 3 hour party (don't do 8 hour parties) and then it only gives you 12 event points ☠☠☠
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    Basically it takes almost all your energy to do a single 3 hour party (don't do 8 hour parties) and then it only gives you 12 event points ☠☠☠
    so, you're basically just stuck doing a limited amount of parties all weekend if you want to finish the event? 😭oof. this will be my first party event too and i'm eh about it. doesn't help that i don't really care for the earnables. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • chloeleneechloelenee Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Someone tell me not to spend all my kstars on the kollection. I love all of it! Also, how many parties do I need to finish? Any other tips and tricks? Like if I’ve already started a party prior to the start time but it finishes after... will I get those points?