🗳️🍋 SYS - 6/4/20 Hello Yellow! - Dress Yourself in Sunshine (Wear Yellow)🍋☀️

Comments

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I wonder if we will get a free dye box again? I think last week we got a free one again because the glitch of people not getting their dye in the first week but I hope we get another free one this week! 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
     I need this distraction 😤 been having a rough week so it be nice to vote and get my mind off things
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

Just a couple of my ideas, apologies about the multi upload, not sure how to add them all together in 1 picture on my phone. (I forgot to add hand accessories so be nice pleaseeee!) 🤣

Have fun guys and good luck!
    Not long now.. Starts at 8pm here in the UK 🇬🇧♥️

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

🎵SYS pre-game🎵

“Hello Yellow” edition 🌻☀️🍋💛

“Yellow” by Coldplay

“Walking on Sunshine” by Katrina & The Waves

“Yellow Submarine” by The Beatles
    https://youtu.be/m2uTFF_3MaA

I love Coldplay!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

🎵SYS pre-game🎵

“Hello Yellow” edition 🌻☀️🍋💛

“Yellow” by Coldplay

“Walking on Sunshine” by Katrina & The Waves

“Yellow Submarine” by The Beatles
    https://youtu.be/m2uTFF_3MaA
    I love the song ‘Yellow’ by Coldplay 😍❤️ There was also a cover that i love as well, beautiful!
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts

I don't have much dresses in yellow (in fact I only have like 2?), so I'm trying to see what people will go for. If a casual look, a monochrome yellow look from head to toe, or coctel look. I still have 19 dyes I haven't used so I want to decide on what to use them, if on dresses or separated pieces. So kindly help me with your feedback hahah
    totally love the first and 3rd, I'd rather vote for an outfit that is built around an yellow item than too many yellows thrown in one place (senseless), those look too "in your face" and hurt my eyes tbh 😅 and the second one blends harmoniously both the yellow and gold shades, so maybe that's gonna be more on the voter's heart 🤗 I'll give you some feedback on how my outfits do as well cause they're styled similar to your 1 and 3 🤪
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @nastazia it’s okay love! 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    The event still hasn't started but I have a feeling that most likely the outfits that are yellow from top to bottom will get the top vote or A LOT of votes...
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @Patient67 thank you! And do tell me how they go. Wish you luck with them, honestly I want all the earnables, but I want to dress the doll how I want and not how voters want ausdjje It's horrible.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts

Wwhhyyyyyyy 😣😖😫😩
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Surprised we got another free dye box! Not mad about my pick though I wish I picked yellow dyes 😅

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @mikaylachimo is that u??🥰

iOS player 

• Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    @Patient67 thank you! And do tell me how they go. Wish you luck with them, honestly I want all the earnables, but I want to dress the doll how I want and not how voters want ausdjje It's horrible.
    the event is called show your style after all, just sumbit what you think is best and hope it goes well xD 
    I wish you score great and unlock all the earnables 🤗  

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Dang it I almost picked yellow
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I’m so tired of contacting support every other weekend because my tickets disappear.. They give me the tickets back, but it shouldnt have to be like this
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.