🗳️🍋 SYS - 6/4/20 Hello Yellow! - Dress Yourself in Sunshine (Wear Yellow)🍋☀️

Comments

• liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

Ok I’m kinda hurt. I thought it would do better than that! 
    Platform : iOS 

• kkhKaunainkkhKaunain Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Omgggg!!!! I forgot to screenshot but I just watched a video and got DOUBLE DIAMONDS 💎🤩🤩🤩
        How like... did they ask you to watch a video        and get diamonds!?? 🤔🤔 I didn't get this          but whatever congrats 😊❤
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @skevans aww thank you doll ! 😊
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    kkhKaunain said:  
        I obviously didn't go with the first one cuz it wasn't that much yellow but I'd definitely go with the other two ones those were really good👍
    yes they are good indeed, I thought since it had that exotic "yellow" vibe to it would score myabe in the 40s MUCH MISLEAD 😂 but as it has been said, the first submissions were the heavy yellowed ones and when people will run out of those items the not 100% yellow looks will have a chance at maybe scoring higher 🤗 hope you'll choose your outfits more wisely than I did 🤪
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

really had higher expectations for these():
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Edit - accidentally reposted
    Platform : iOS 

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    It’s starting well 😂
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
      I’m hurt 🥺
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Tried both casual and gown, this SYS isn't going great for me so far lol
    Too bad because yellow is my favorite color 💛😊

• amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    My first two looks and votes 🌈💫
  • andreawinterandreawinter Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I really thought my look was fab but didn’t score very well.. 
    Guys I had to just speak about this but alot of kkh players aren't getting enough votes I agree that some of them might not match with the theme but even though it's perfectly matching with the event it still doesn't get that many votes idk, about you guys but I am really disappointed by kkh this time😑😞😔💔. 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts

iOS player 

Love your style 😊👍❤ it's awesome
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

My first two looks...I had higher hopes, but it’s a better start than last week so I’ll take it ☺️ Also have a TB in my group who has 180 votes already 🙈 bye hair 👋🏻
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen we are in the same TS group! I don’t get into groups with forums members very often; maybe only one time. We sure do have a lot of people using extra tickets in our group! Good luck girl and hope you have fun 
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
    Also there's at least two ticket buyers in my group 😬

I'm so frustrated right now! I swear I'm about to give up on this SYS.
    Does this outfit deserve this amount of votes only? Please be honest. I know it's only with kash items but I still don't have a lot of clothes in my kloset that I can use or that many dyes.
    Is it the hair? The handheld? Someone please help me. I really don't know what to submit from now on honestly 😖

Can I just be honest, I really hate how people are complaining about getting a thirty to forty score on looks, only because I’m used to getting that score. It’s rare if I get a fifty. 
        That's cuz people really look upto sys events      especially now cuz you don't get any sys              rewards once the event is done and also cuz      they really spend their time and money in it.        TBH the kkh game doesn't usually give this          much low votes but this time idk what                  happened, most of the users aren't getting          that much votes they used to get. 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Ok but this score is criminal. Voters, what did I do to you? 😭

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Knew my first was too good to be true... ugh and I love this braid on my doll - I have an arsenal of yellow looks and some stacked triple threat tickets so we shall see if I can overtake her without those 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    i feel like the color theme is making a lot of ppl lose out on votes? you’re basically voting for the best yellow outfit, so i guess that’s why scores are lower than normal. there’s also a lot of competition with everyone throwing out the same outfits, essentially. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.