Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    question! So I’m a free player but there are offers where I can donate money to a children’s non profit and receive stars. Will that take away my 20 videos?
    No darling! I did some offers before and they don't reduce kstars, only in-game purchases (kstars, tickets, diamonds etc.)
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    SDC93 said:
    question! So I’m a free player but there are offers where I can donate money to a children’s non profit and receive stars. Will that take away my 20 videos?
    No darling! I did some offers before and they don't reduce kstars, only in-game purchases (kstars, tickets, diamonds etc.)
    That’s good news!  Have you done any IOS offers that you recommend?
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Just a couple of weeks left until kimiversary and i’m so SO tempted to spin kollections.... BUT I WON’T, I WON’T!!!!

let’s keep the grind goin’ 🔥
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
    SDC93 said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    SDC93 said:
    That’s good news!  Have you done any IOS offers that you recommend?
    We have different offers in Europe than in the US. 😔 I’ve done one with 1$ trial and surveys many times!

• KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    This is my update 
    Idk where to post this but, do you guys think I should do the 2nd comeback? 

They ask my again if I want to do it? 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @KatyKKH honestly I wish I had done my second comeback closer to my first. This weekend will (probably) be a party weekend which is the perfect time to do a comeback!
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @KatyKKH do it! Every comeback grants +3 energy limit. You may end up with 45 energy limit more or less ^^ 
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I just recently purchased the Tokyo house  :D
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Yes! Tysm @jhabs @rebecca0105 , I did money maker first so I'll wait until they say what's the next weekendevent to decide, wich one I'll do next. 😉
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    I thought I’ll save 1000 kstars for Kimiversary ~ then had a look back at previous events I’ve missed or didn’t complete 😭 there’s so many things I want! So no kollection spins for me, need to stay strong! 
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Here is my update! Despite the fact that I took 3 spins on the new kollection and spent an embarrassing amount of kstars chasing the gift box boots, I think I did a good job saving some kstars 😂

iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Ah shoot I got wrapped up in work this week, forgot to update, I guess the only screenshot I took Sunday my doll’s eyes were closed lol hope it’s not too late! 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • OliviaoilOliviaoil Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Here’s my update! I saved about 160 kstars
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Going to start finishing up the tables as I wait for my grades to be posted on the website. Hope everyone already posted their updates! 💛
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Hey guys!  So I finished London’s reality achievement and it takes just a smidge longer than Tokyo but totally worth it!  If anyone is looking for their next achievement to go for, I suggest that one. You need to tap all 2&4 energy actions in the bedroom. It will also gain you some progress on the Keep it Real achievement (which doesn’t pay out much). 
    Hope this helps!
    Nath_2019 said:

If you have any tips that helped you a lot in this issue of getting free k-stars, please share here! Help other players. I see that many of you can collect more than 200 stars a week !! How do you do that lol?
    Agreed to what’s been mentioned so far, reality achievements, businesses, daily vids, voting in SYS, and I only swipe right on NPC’s for professional konnections that can help with reality events and I max those relationships (4kstars from each NPC, level 1 doesn’t give a kstar) then delete the contact and restart. I’m a free player so that’s 140 a week (when I remember to watch them all)
    Also this thread is super helpful if you’re wanting to grind through reality achievements!! I didn’t know we had to hit a specific action before reading it https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5457775/your-guide-to-reality-achievements
    Unwinter said:
    Going to start finishing up the tables as I wait for my grades to be posted on the website. Hope everyone already posted their updates! 💛
    Some people haven't yet. Not sure if they will update or not  :( Guess I'll wait an hour or so!
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Unwinter said:
    Unwinter said:
    Some people haven't yet. Not sure if they will update or not  :( Guess I'll wait an hour or so!
    I have 658 stars. I have been Off all Weekend so I didn’t watch any videos. I had something to do so I’m sorry for not updating . After I spend 150 k stars chasing the GB, I’m left with 658. I’m sorry for not updating sooner. My goal is still 1000, hopefully I’ll make it with the VIP coming up! Sorry again❤️❤️
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts

I  finally got to 1,001 :)
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts

iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    thanks @Unwinter 💜💜
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
    Look at all of you saving kstars! ❤️❤️
    Youre Awesome GIFs  Tenor
    I updated our lovely chart and added tips about Kimiversary - you can check them at the very first post.  ❤️

• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    I caved and bought a bundle...  the kstar count is now 1,090 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @Unwinter thanks again! 💙
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I KNEW I forgot to do something yesterday! I’ll still post it, more cause it will stop me from spending any any time soon (did not think it would be this hard!) 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
    I KNEW I forgot to do something yesterday! I’ll still post it, more cause it will stop me from spending any any time soon (did not think it would be this hard!) 
    Haha it's okay!! We're all cheering you on! I will put this in the week 3 box when I update next week!
    And @woahbabesursotoxic as well! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Okay @Unwinter thanks girl!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    spent 50 kstars on a hairstyle and 30 kstars on a kollections..... hehe 🤪🌟
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone