🗳️🍋 SYS - 6/4/20 Hello Yellow! - Dress Yourself in Sunshine (Wear Yellow)🍋☀️

Comments

• kkhKaunainkkhKaunain Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    i feel like the color theme is making a lot of ppl lose out on votes? you’re basically voting for the best yellow outfit, so i guess that’s why scores are lower than normal. there’s also a lot of competition with everyone throwing out the same outfits, essentially. 
       I agree I just voted some of them and I saw         that a pink dress got more votes than the              yellow one and yellow one was so pretty. I seriously soo totally pissed of at this point 😒😣🙃
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    Ok but this score is criminal. Voters, what did I do to you? 😭

this is impossibleeee 😭😭😭 I mean I'm already tired of voting, I'm seeing the same stuff over and over and our final scores are basically a random number at this point considering people are voting so chaotically 🙄 I've seen popular picks for brides, anything but yellow and mostly gowns that aren't yellow either

So it's russian roulette at this point 😕 I'm really sorry for your outfit, it deserved way more points! 
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

Can someone tell me how I can get this gorgeous hair? 🎉🎉
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts

Why do I play this terrible freakin game
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @Patient67 Thank you, doll! i, too, am getting pretty tired with voting (and the pineapple dress will haunt me forever). it’s pretty wild that looks with no yellow at all are getting the popular vote tho, like i don’t understand.. 

*Not the pineapple dress, the big, oddly lengthened yellow dress from a past reality event this year (I’m pretty sure) ! 😅 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    mishykkh said:

Can someone tell me how I can get this gorgeous hair? 🎉🎉
    I think this hair was an earnable of last year. Somebody know if this dress is getting votes in this SYS?
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• rica_rica_ Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited June 2020
    So I was voting then the please wait showed and I’m like omg I’m gonna get a diamond but after waiting it just showed “please connect to the internet and try again” wtf I’m so pissed😤

(edit) oh wait I actually got 2 diamonds (watched a video for double rewards)!!! It just didn’t show but I got two💗
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

This is the worst score I’ve ever got for a while. What am I doing wrong? Ugh 😒

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • chloenicolechloenicole Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

Gowns definitely get voted better as always lol 🤷‍♀️

Hope everyone’s safe and well 💖
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    From what I can tell it looks like bright yellow is doing the best vote-wise. Dimmer colors seem to be losing out. I guess you just have to draw a voter's eye with something eye-catching?
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

honestly expected that these would score 50s 👀 thought these looks were hello yellow enough but apparently not 😂
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Just like last week I have 3 ticket buyers within the first day 🙃

• RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    To everyone sad about getting low scores just know that it all depends on who you are paired up with in the voting booth! If you are paired with someone with an equally yellow look you won’t get as many votes even if you have an amazing look
    So are you paired with the same person for the whole time in the booth? For some reason I thought it would change after every vote 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @RocketQueen I don’t know for sure but I think you are paired with 3 different people for 20 votes each making a total of 60 for each doll, or maybe it’s two people, does anyone know???
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Where can I get this hair showing in pastel perfection? It's not in this kollection. Sorry for being off topic
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @lolixo it's from VIP event from April 2019, you can get it for diamonds!
  • IreneBaeIreneBae Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    lolixo said:
    Where can I get this hair showing in pastel perfection? It's not in this kollection. Sorry for being off topic
    I think this one is from a previous VIP Weekend Event. But Im not sure.
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    looks 1-3 🥰 I’m thinking of submitting two extra tickets that I have stacked up to stay in top 5 bc my group is FULL of tb this week :’( 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.