🗳️🍋 SYS - 6/4/20 Hello Yellow! - Dress Yourself in Sunshine (Wear Yellow)🍋☀️

Comments

• vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    There are diamonds in the voting booth!😨😨😵
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @ronniev be careful when you do so because some TB are like millionaires, and if they see you are near their score, they'll submit even more tickets and you would have wasted your stacked up tickets :(
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts

I'm about to RIOT.
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @ronniev be careful when you do so because some TB are like millionaires, and if they see you are near their score, they'll submit even more tickets and you would have wasted your stacked up tickets :(
    :o I think you’re right! I’m gonna try to save them until the end instead... I just always get so impatient waiting for my next free ticket when I have more tickets haha:) but thanks for your advice!! 💛 
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    therealChar said: 
    🧐 but blacks are often persecuted for wearing locs so there’s that 
    excuse me if I'm not so educated on this matter but people should be allowed to style their hair and clothes however they want and the persecutors should have their mouths shut dry 

@samaaanthaaa honestly I didn't even know what that meant, I had to google it up. New knowledge never hurt anyone I guess

Definition:

Who is there to be the judge of the level of understanding/respect when it comes to adopting these outside elements?
    I know people are very affectionate of their culture but why wouldn't someone be proud seeing other individuals trying out some of their heritage? Honestly people are making too much fuss about everything nowadays 🙄
  • lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @lolixo it's from VIP event from April 2019, you can get it for diamonds!
    Thanks so much 💜
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Do we already have the weekend event thread? I can't seem to find it.
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Ouu I actually scored good
    @woahbabesursotoxic That look is gorgeous! 😌
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @Patient67 We literally have different hair textures with different needs... lmao white people dreads are 10000% different. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Sahana tysm babes!! 💕❤️🥺
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @promquin98 yes. It’s a party weekend
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    Okay voters, sorry that I saw this dress is yellow and I tried to go casual! I'll go for yellow glam instead!

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Idk if to go casual or gowns lol
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    If u know nothing about it then why chime in 🧐 not ur lane. Learn something on ur own time rather then talk over ppl with more experience then u 🤷🏽‍♀️ 
    I'm sorry ma'am, but I don't think anyone was born with knowledge in any domain, but as always our human response to the lack of information is to try and pin down people who are not as educated as us rather than try and explain in a friendly manner the concerning subject 👏
    Also I don't think the subject was quantum physics, only cultural points of view 

@kkh_clarice you can bet all you want girl, but judging by our exchange of replies I don't think you value other lives as much as maybe you'd like to believe. And just for your info, there are people silently helping more than you can imagine so please stop being ignorant and stick hashtags on their forehead because you're cool like that

@samaaanthaaa there are 1000 hair textures, I didn't get into this molecular detail, I just said that everyone is free to do what they please with their appearance
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.