🗳️🍋 SYS - 6/4/20 Hello Yellow! - Dress Yourself in Sunshine (Wear Yellow)🍋☀️

Comments

• Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    @buriteri I don't have enough words to express how thankful I am for you trying to bring things out to light, there is sure an ocean of information with endless angles waiting to be explored, we just gotta have the patience and the will to learn and understand, but everytime I try to say something around here that might be foolish or wrong of me to think, someone has to come for my jugular 😪
    I really felt the warmth of your words and you shocked me to my core 🙏🏻 
    Thank you, miss 🤍
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    hm guess they didn’t like my socks lol or maybe it was my orange?
  • desmondang87desmondang87 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    nastazia said:
    @desmondang87 hi welcome 😊👋, during Kimiversary, witch is next update, old exclusive items are available to buy in the closet. These items are more expensive then regular kloset items also the regular kloset items are discounted with 50% I think. 

nastazia said:
    @desmondang87 also there is a thread dedicated to Kimiversary where you can find more about items that will be available and other things regarding to kimversary 😊
    Thanks for the reply, do you know approx when
    is the next update? For now, I’m so gonna save all the kstars for kimversary.... and did you get any nice stuffs from last kimversary? :)
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Patient67 said:
    @buriteri I don't have enough words to express how thankful I am for you trying to bring things out to light, there is sure an ocean of information with endless angles waiting to be explored, we just gotta have the patience and the will to learn and understand, but everytime I try to say something around here that might be foolish or wrong of me to think, someone has to come for my jugular 😪
    I really felt the warmth of your words and you shocked me to my core 🙏🏻 
    Thank you, miss 🤍
    My country is not very diverse like US or other western places and even I had no idea what cultural appropriation was and why it was important till some years back, using POC cultural hairstyles as a trend is just something that happens A LOT even by high fashion designers and magazine and I get why it can be confusing to see people react like that until you see their perspective, I'm sure you didn't mean to be offensive to POC and no one intended you to feel attacked but its just something that happens so much that people have to raise their voice firmly, I don't mean this as an attack or stretching the topic; just wanted to let you know that I've been where you are about not knowing the other perspective =]
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    nastazia said:
    @desmondang87 hi welcome 😊👋, during Kimiversary, witch is next update, old exclusive items are available to buy in the closet. These items are more expensive then regular kloset items also the regular kloset items are discounted with 50% I think. 

nastazia said:
    @desmondang87 also there is a thread dedicated to Kimiversary where you can find more about items that will be available and other things regarding to kimversary 😊
    Thanks for the reply, do you know approx when
    is the next update? For now, I’m so gonna save all the kstars for kimversary.... and did you get any nice stuffs from last kimversary? :)
    Its gonna be on a weekend next month but the exact date isn't the same every year, the past kimiversary items and discounts are all discussed in detail in this thread  =]
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    @brunakkh I admire so many people of color from so many cultures around the world, I honestly don't have a "color" barrier in my day to day life and I just see everyone as an equal human no matter their skin tone, but when I'm trying to have a decent conversation and for it to be later called some "condescending bs", I don't know, it just leaves me bitter 🤷🏼‍♀️

I totally see that some of you are more open to talk about stuff, some other are just edgy and hate for people to talk about things which are not part of their life, but after all we're humans and we should try to build bridges not bring them down

Also I'm sorry for anyone that might have their hearts filled with rage and hate, I didn't try to ignite any drama but regardless of that thought I'll still pray for y'all inner peace and harmony 🙏🏻😪

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I’m gonna get off here literally ppl are just loling reacting  ignorantly. And my mind needs some calm 
  • hanandcheesehanandcheese Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited June 2020

how do we shop for items that we can buy with diamonds??
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

... 😔
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    @hanandcheese if you go into the voting booth and tap ‘get this look’ it will take you to the bottom picture, and you can purchase anything available for diamonds or anything in the closet :)
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    I have never received a diamond when voting. I went through about 20 rounds of voting and then...

Finally!
    Here were some looks I liked in the voting booth:

OMG! I’ve been off the forum for a few weeks, because I’m finishing my master thesis, but I just checked in to se, if I was the only one getting shitty scores, and now I see my doll here 😍 🥺 thank you ♥️ Not happy about the score though 😭 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts

iOS player 

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    My doll still hasn’t been placed in a trendsetter team since yesterday  :(
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Does anyone know where this makeup is from?

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited June 2020
    clarizzo said:
    Does anyone know where this makeup is from?

From December (I think) VIP event
    edit: yes it was at last year December ☺️

iOS player 

• maddieexoxomaddieexoxo Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Lol I’m quitting this game I’m so over this 
    💖Level 63💖
    A+++
    Free Player 🖤 IOS
    🇨🇦
  • Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    3rd look ☺️

That dress is gorgeous! 😍
  • Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    edited June 2020
    So second look did far better, and is the first time I’ve ever scored in the 50s!!,however how are the scores for the leaderboard so high already?!? 

• MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @Amy.metcalf33 I am surprised that the flowery dress got a low vote. I got a low vote for that dress too. Shame, I like the dress!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.