🗳️🍋 SYS - 6/4/20 Hello Yellow! - Dress Yourself in Sunshine (Wear Yellow)🍋☀️

Comments

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @MynameisDee82 you may get a bunch of ads but you can try Pic Collage or PicsArt 😊 hope this helps 💖
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    edited June 2020

I'm trying a gown next lmao
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    EVERY week there’s at least 1 ticket buyer and you don’t get a look in at getting the hair...
    I’m pretty sure 70% who play this game have money like the Kardashians to keep spending consistently... 
    If the hair is so important that you gotta keep spend loads of your money on tickets each week have the hairs girl.... Enjoy it  👀😭🤦🏼‍♀️
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Hi dolls! This is my first time using a collage. Most of the app I tried to use are not free. Can you recommend a free collage app on iOS please? 

I can only dye 2 dresses and I wonder which two should I dye. Can you vote please? 
    1 - Agree
    2 - Like 
    3 - Awesome
    4 - LOL

Thank you!

Here’s one app I use for collages, it is free to download and make collages for iOS however there are some part of the app which you might need to pay but tend to be unnecessary to do so

Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    @Amy.metcalf33 I am surprised that the flowery dress got a low vote. I got a low vote for that dress too. Shame, I like the dress!
    Same. The dress is full on summer! Just wish I could find a version of it in real life 😄
  • Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    edited June 2020
    EVERY week there’s at least 1 ticket buyer and you don’t get a look in at getting the hair...
    I’m pretty sure 70% who play this game have money like the Kardashians to keep spending consistently... 
    If the hair is so important that you gotta keep spend loads of your money on tickets each week have the hairs girl.... Enjoy it  👀😭🤦🏼‍♀️
    I have the same in my group! I reckon it IS the Kardashians pumping more money into the app 😄
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

I woke up to this.. Good bye hair 😢
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I wasn't trying to be disrespectful to anyone or any cultures when I posted my look. I genuinely thought my doll looked good with that hairstyle and that outfit and I actually love my doll with that hairstyle but apparently the voters didn't think so. I didn't mean to cause any drama and thanks for the feedback. I don't think that hairstyle is exclusive to people of colour, some people might see it that way and I get it and respect their opinions but I think differently. If it looks good on someone no matter who they are, I say go for it! 
    But yeah, lesson learned and the next time I want my doll to wear that hairstyle I won't post it here or submit it on a SYS. 😘✌
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Never did so well in a SYS , too bad the TB in my group are way ahead of me 🤷🏼‍♀️ Hope everybody is scoring well! Here my looks on my super sleepy doll 😂

iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
    @VioletDreams I'm definitely not ignoring trust me, and I get their point of view. It's just I actually really like to use this hairstyle so I'd rather use it and keep it to myself than to show my "disrespect" by posting about it here. This is what I meant. ✌
    edited June 2020
    @carolinakkh That's just sweeping the problem under the rug and pretending it doesn't exist. Just because nobody sees it and is able to comment on it doesn't mean it magically becomes unproblematic.
    If you actually understood the extent of the problem you would be listening to them and not wearing it, period.

You're saying the feelings of thousands of POC and reprocussions they face because of cultural appropriating are less important than you wanting your doll to wear some pixel dreadlocks. It's not that hard.
    @VioletDreams I understood the extent of the problem very well and I was trying to do things so that everyone is fine and feels respected. 

And I didn't mean it like that at all. I've seen culture appropriation happen before many times and it's a very big and important issue, I acknowledge it. This issue is definitely not less important than my doll wearing some pixel dreadlocks, c'mon. I was just trying to do what I thought was best, that's it.
    But yeah, to stop all this drama since this is a game and we should all be enjoying ourselves playing it, I apologise if I've done or said something offensive to or about your culture, I really didn't mean to and I hope you don't get the wrong idea of me just by this incident. 
    The dreadlocks will be in the back of the kloset from now on then. ✌

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    After watching continuous attacks, continuous drama that is being produced here out of pure ignorance and lack of empathy (FROM ALL SIDES) I decided i will pull my self from this forum. I will be here, stalking, talking to some of you all privately,trying to play this game and have a bit of fun doing it. But i will not be part of this. A lot of People here are really ignorant,not actually knowledgable in history (not just your own) and you all forget America is not the only country in the world with problems that are present as you all forget that not every country in the world is like America. My country suffered a great deal because of that same country and hearing the amount of ignorance here hurts me and just reminds me of the things we were robbed off,part of my childhood being ruined by decisions and actions of that same country and the same people that allowed it to happen (and most of you wouldnt even be able to show where we are on a world map) and are continuously trying to destroy us again. I just can not stay here,stay silent and agree on all this after what we went trough and still are going trough because of it. I obviously i’m not over the hurt we were caused and there for i think its for the best for me and you all that i pull myself from here.So thank you all who have actually showed some love and pure good intentions but as for the rest i am sorry but you all are also part of the problem. Thank you and i truly hope you will learn empathy,compassion,understanding and just learn to have an open mind and heart rather that just go off on people no matter if they are wrong or right,that just keeps us all in the same enchanted circle. There are far better ways to make someone see your point than just bringing people down and being ignorant and saying that you are not.  👋🏻✌🏻
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    edited June 2020
    @carolinakkh I'm glad you've decided to retire the dreads.That's literally all they were asking you to do and your response was I hear you but imma do it anyway just not post it so I don't know why you thought nobody was going to call you out for it. 

It's concerning when I see people defend this type of behavior when it's literally as easy as choosing a different hairtstyle for your doll out of the 20 others you probably have. If you're not prepared to make that TINY little change in your life what is supposed to make them believe you'll do literally anything else to combat racism. I know it seems like drama to you and many others but this is what black people have to live through on a day to day basis and we are privileged to see it at "drama" and brush it off and move on and hope nobody "gets the wrong idea of you". This isn't so much about a silly game as it is about your ability and willingness to hear and listen to POC.

@VioletDreams First, I don't condemn you to calling me out for it. It's all good. ✌
    Second c'mon, this is a game. To me it's a little bit different than real life. In real life I do everything that I can do to combat racism. But honestly, you don't know me or my beliefs to do those assumptions but you judge on what you see so it's all good as well. ✌ I am aware of what POC go through everyday, I have friends telling me their own experiences. And as you saw I listened. I just didn't think that a game would cause so much discussion, that's all. I've apologized already and I'm sorry.
    edited June 2020
    @carolinakkh You actually never apologized you only said you weren't trying to be disrespectful, that's not an apology, that's deflecting.
    @VioletDreams I'm sorry but have you read what I wrote previously? I actually wrote "I apologise" but ok. ✌
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Hi dolls! This is my first time using a collage. Most of the app I tried to use are not free. Can you recommend a free collage app on iOS please? 

I can only dye 2 dresses and I wonder which two should I dye. Can you vote please? 
    1 - Agree
    2 - Like 
    3 - Awesome
    4 - LOL

Thank you!

I use layout from instagram! It’s totally free and has different layouts and features:) 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    beba13 said:
    After watching continuous attacks, continuous drama that is being produced here out of pure ignorance and lack of empathy (FROM ALL SIDES) I decided i will pull my self from this forum. I will be here, stalking, talking to some of you all privately,trying to play this game and have a bit of fun doing it. But i will not be part of this. A lot of People here are really ignorant,not actually knowledgable in history (not just your own) and you all forget America is not the only country in the world with problems that are present as you all forget that not every country in the world is like America. My country suffered a great deal because of that same country and hearing the amount of ignorance here hurts me and just reminds me of the things we were robbed off,part of my childhood being ruined by decisions and actions of that same country and the same people that allowed it to happen (and most of you wouldnt even be able to show where we are on a world map) and are continuously trying to destroy us again. I just can not stay here,stay silent and agree on all this after what we went trough and still are going trough because of it. I obviously i’m not over the hurt we were caused and there for i think its for the best for me and you all that i pull myself from here.So thank you all who have actually showed some love and pure good intentions but as for the rest i am sorry but you all are also part of the problem. Thank you and i truly hope you will learn empathy,compassion,understanding and just learn to have an open mind and heart rather that just go off on people no matter if they are wrong or right,that just keeps us all in the same enchanted circle. There are far better ways to make someone see your point than just bringing people down and being ignorant and saying that you are not.  👋🏻✌🏻
    I’m not even on here to keep up but from reading the thread it have went from POC hairstyles to cultural appropriation to you personal airing out your grievances towards America. How did we even get there? What was said on the forum or in the thread to trigger you to make your personal feelings known about America. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
    edited June 2020
    @carolinakkh You actually used the words "I apologise if I've done or said something offensive" which is a textbook way to apologize without actually taking responsibility but ok
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    @carolinakkh this "it's just a game" mentality you have is used by many people to justify their bigotry. Please understand that a lot of things that may seem insignificant can have certain ramifications that we don't expect. When poc call us out on these sorts of racial issues, it's our job to listen to them. We will never truly be able to understand their point of view, but it's our job to help them in the fight for racial equality. So if they say something you're doing is appropriating their culture, really listen to them. Don't think that saying you understand but then continuing to do it in secret is anything other than ignorante.
    @VioletDreams Fine, ok whatever.
    I'm sorry to everyone for what I did and said, like I have said before I really didn't mean to be offensive or disrespectful. 
    I'll be leaving the forum anyways so, this is gotten way out of hand for just a game. 
    Peace out and be kind towards each other. ✌
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited June 2020
    First four looks. @SamanaKKH yes that was me! It did pretty well.

@Rikk cool good luck! I hadn’t spotted you in our group though I only had a quick look at where I was, saw number one and thought I’m not gonna bother looking until event ends.

Edited as I realised I tagged wrong person sorry!
    I play on iOS
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts

iOS player 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    beba13 said:
    I’m not even on here to keep up but from reading the thread it have went from POC hairstyles to cultural appropriation to you personal airing out your grievances towards America. How did we even get there? What was said on the forum or in the thread to trigger you to make your personal feelings known about America. 
    Are you American? I'm not attacking btw, really just asking. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.