• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I got the shoes in my freebie 

Took a spin and got the top, all I want is the bundle 😭

Android
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Yay!☺️

iOS player 

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Party weekend is a good time to do my first comeback quest right?
    Hi! May I ask, what's a comeback quest?
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    They all lack...attractiveness 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    Party weekend is a good time to do my first comeback quest right?
    Hi! May I ask, what's a comeback quest?
    When you reach Nº1 on the Top Star List, you will be ofered to do comebacks were you loose all your fans and you bsicly start all over to gain fans! There are 3 comebacks and each one of them gives you a reward :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @Eyyeth_ a comeback quest is where after reaching #1 on the A list, you have the option to lose all of your fans and build yourself from the ground up again. You’re not literally restarting, everything you own is still there, only you drop back to the E list. 😊 More information can be found somewhere on the forum! I hope this helps 💖
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Well there goes my luck for today. 😂
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas is this a glitch? I always have items in my gift boxes, but this weekend I only see the options to get stars (and not a lot of them tbh! Less than the value of the items).

I know I still have several hundred items to collect from the Event Encyclopedia...please update the boxes ASAP! These events are difficult enough, and we don’t even get bonus points for every owned earnable like female dolls...and now I can’t even earn prizes for this event? Not cool. Please update these boxes!
    I think it’s cause every male doll gets the exact same box each week, my male doll had none of them cause he’s fairly new 😂 but my guess is you just completed all those 14 items prior. If you want I can send u a ss of what’s in the boxes? 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    okay this hair is growing on me 🥰 I want the other items too but I cannot chase anything right before the kimiversary. I really love chasing!

iOS player
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Got the shoes in my box which I love, I’ve been grafting so hard for kstars this week so thought I’ll just open one gb box 😬 pray for the dress or the purse ~ 5 dark blue dyes 😭😭😭 learned my lesson! No more boxes or kollection spins until after Kimiversary! 
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas is this a glitch? I always have items in my gift boxes, but this weekend I only see the options to get stars (and not a lot of them tbh! Less than the value of the items).

I know I still have several hundred items to collect from the Event Encyclopedia...please update the boxes ASAP! These events are difficult enough, and we don’t even get bonus points for every owned earnable like female dolls...and now I can’t even earn prizes for this event? Not cool. Please update these boxes!

Wow are male dolls really done this dirty? Smh I know this game is targeted towards women mostly, but honestly Giu, if you are going to include male dolls, AT LEAST give them the same advantages and dedication you give to female dolls.

What is your excuse? Missing a male clothing design department? No problem, I officialy volunteer to work for your company and design clothes for the male dolls.

Smh and I was thinking to make a male doll, but now I see it isnt even worthy if that is how you treat them
    Rikk said:

Wow are male dolls really done this dirty? Smh I know this game is targeted towards women mostly, but honestly Giu, if you are going to include male dolls, AT LEAST give them the same advantages and dedication you give to female dolls.

What is your excuse? Missing a male clothing design department? No problem, I officialy volunteer to work for your company and design clothes for the male dolls.

Smh and I was thinking to make a male doll, but now I see it isnt even worthy if that is how you treat them
    It’s...okay? I think 😂 the love really isn’t there, and you get only k stars for sys, no new items there...I think it must depend on how much you play as them though? Since mine is kinda a secondary doll to my main one, he just goes through the weekend events for clothes and does the sys for k stars (which are then spent on my main doll lol) I don’t really play him during the week. Like, since he’s fairly new, all the boxes are still full of clothes I’ve never seen before. 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I wanted to have somebody model each item but it looks like nobody on my list got the purse 😅 

thank you for including me doll. we’re rocking this aesthetic 🥰🌸💓
    iOS player
    @danjames12 The way you describe it, male dolls in this game sounds like Ken. An accesory LOL 😂 Jokes aside, bruh. I feel bad for everyone who plays a male doll as their main thing. Imagine not even geting SYS prizes. At least TS isnt as stressful for them.

Also I noticed I sound way more mad about it than I intended to 😅 I'm not that mad, but I felt the unfairness from miles away lmao. Imagine getting 80 stars for 50 3h parties, when the female items alone would cost between 150-200 stars minimum.
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    buriteri said:
    @Eyyeth_ a comeback quest is where after reaching #1 on the A list, you have the option to lose all of your fans and build yourself from the ground up again. You’re not literally restarting, everything you own is still there, only you drop back to the E list. 😊 More information can be found somewhere on the forum! I hope this helps 💖
    Thank you so much! I didn't know about that. I thought I was missing out on something, haha! Thanks again!💞
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    😭
  • NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Got the hair on my free box. It’s very 90s mom to me. Not my fave item from the GB but hey, at least it’s an item. 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I chased the shoes but was lucky - purse in free box then I opened one more got kstars opened another for dress! On next one I got event points and two 40 kstars- said I would do one more and got shoes on first pick!  Please glu give us a clueless/90s inspired sys ASAP! 
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Even with all the four items, I couldn’t get one 

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I got the hair in my freebie, it looks so good on all of you but on my doll it looks so unnatural. Would have loved the dress, but since I got an item I’ll get bonus points, so I’m happy 🙌🏼

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

I have no idea how to style these without the outfit, but they’re fun!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈

I think I finished this event way too fast 😅 Is that normal? Or does the little, purple stars also fill up the event bar? I got all gb items too (to my dismay believe it or not) but I still dont think that would be enough to fill the bar so fast. 🤔