🎉 KK:H Weekend Event - 6/5/20 - Party Party Party as June Begins!🍹🎇

Comments

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts

I think I finished this event way too fast 😅 Is that normal? Or does the little, purple stars also fill up the event bar? I got all gb items too (to my dismay believe it or not) but I still dont think that would be enough to fill the bar so fast. 🤔
    @rebecca0105 😱 Did you only do parties at the bel air house?
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

I really just wanted any item to get the extra event points but it wasn’t to be
    at least the energy helped me do a couple more parties I guess 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    glu really outdid themselves with our matching palettes this week! 😍😍

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @Zarah Yeah! Even off-event, I always make parties there. It was tiring doing a world-wide tour for energy tho
    Seeing so many of you get the bundle on the new kollection is making me want to take a spin! 
    but really with my luck I’ll get energy again 😂
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts

I think I finished this event way too fast 😅 Is that normal? Or does the little, purple stars also fill up the event bar? I got all gb items too (to my dismay believe it or not) but I still dont think that would be enough to fill the bar so fast. 🤔
    Wow really? Omg I still haven’t got my first free GB ... 😭 How did you do it?
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @samantha143 maybe just 1 little spin?
    But you can’t spin more than once ! 😅😂
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @KalindaKing will there be double offers for rewards this weekend? 🙏🏻
    @ViennaKKH Well, I did begin an 8h party before the event started so when I woke up, I'd only have to use one bolt to fill it. Then I did a 3h party, which made me win the box. I got the dress, and in a pursue to get the d×mn purse I opened more tiles and got the hair and shoes instead 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    I just continued doing parties and hunting energy around the world until I finished up the event. As for the 6h gig, I left it for the end. It takes 3 bars of energy to fill the stars more or less, which I'd rather use on parties.
    I'm awake since 5:30am in the morning tho 😂 so maybe the fact I've been collecting energy for 3h nonstop also helped.
    @ViennaKKH I’m gonna leave it for now, I don’t think I could do just one spin if I don’t get the bundle first time 😅 haha 

Is Simon's 6hr event gig worth doing? 
  • Arabella004Arabella004 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Better luck next time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Android platform
    Add me on fb 💕
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

Wait, what? 😱 How many parties have you thrown? Unbelievable, I couldn't get even shoes, and already sooo bored 😭
    IOS
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    Party weekend is a good time to do my first comeback quest right?
    Hi! May I ask, what's a comeback quest?
    When you reach Nº1 on the Top Star List, you will be ofered to do comebacks were you loose all your fans and you bsicly start all over to gain fans! There are 3 comebacks and each one of them gives you a reward :)
    Thank you for the information! I had no clue that those existed. I clearly haven't reached #1 yet😬  
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    I can't find the party icon in Bel air.  Is it in a special room?
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Better luck next time 🤷🏻‍♀️

We need "Sad" emotion in glu 🙁
    IOS
     My free box. I WAS SO CLOSE. SO, SO CLOSE😭
    ✨On iOS!✨
    edited June 2020
    Nikki114 said:
    @Nikki114 It's in the dining room! 😁
    ✨On iOS!✨
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Nikki114 said:
    It's in the dining room! 
    And I just got to open my box! I only wanted purse or shoes and guess what? So done with this. This is the second week in a row where I only want one item and it doesn't even end up being included in my palette 🙄

Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    All I wanted was the purse so of course it wasn’t even in the palette but thankful I even got anything as this event is already starting to drag 😫

aharuty said:

Wait, what? 😱 How many parties have you thrown? Unbelievable, I couldn't get even shoes, and already sooo bored 😭
    Probably a lot. But I've been up since 5:30am of my country with an already on going party that gave me 20 extra event pts. On top of that, I got 3 items when I opened my free box, which clearly helped. I've just been playing like a zombie for 3h 😵
    Still, I feel I finished way too fast. Last event, even with all gb items, it took me two days to finish. Hence why I'm asking if the little purple stars also contribute to filling the bar 🤔
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I just wanted an item sooo bad
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I got it but y’all surely aren’t going to see my stars
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I have all the items in your screenshots, so I guess that’s the problem? We got these identical items in the boxes a few months ago; I wish they would update them more! There are so many amazing old male items that have never been seen in a weekend box.
    edited June 2020
    I did the calculations y'all 😂 So, it takes 600pts to finish the event. I had an on-going 8h party that gave me 20pts, its 580 left. Simon's 6h gig gave out like 45pts right? I'll leave it at 40, so we have 540 pts remaining.
    I had the gb items, which gave me 12-17 extra points, so its 29pts per finished party. Each guest gave me 3 event pts, so 3×9= 27. So that means for every party I did, I got 56 points. 540/56= 9 parties???? Man are these results right? 😂😂😂
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box crushed :( but spun the new collection and got the top which is gorgeous and dyes so well!