🗳️🍋 SYS - 6/4/20 Hello Yellow! - Dress Yourself in Sunshine (Wear Yellow)🍋☀️

Comments

• khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    edited June 2020
    What am I doing wrong? 😩

*Edited to add look 4*
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Just coming here to show that i got Emerlad Green Dye on my free Dye Box AGAIN... Knowing i almost picked the yellow or the tarzentine...

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    and if you've got coins to spare that you would usually spend on this game, consider donating to these funds:
    for george floyd & for breonna taylor

Not telling anyone what to do with their money but...
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @KalindaKing can we please please earn more auras??? *I’m begging on my knees* we have quite a few handhelds. Plus I love when we get a little present beforehand! The earrings, and playbill ❤️ 

also, my best carbon copy Cher ( currently trending like #6 on Netflix, lol )...well I’m a bit insulted (ooo but maybe though we should have best 90s teen movie characters SYS!)

Ps- I remembered Cher doesn’t drink coffee, because she thinks it stunts her growth, haha
    go ahead, date me. I’m not scared, 90s movies were awesome. 
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Zarah said:
    Some outfit inspo! Also, should I dye this dress yellow or gold?

Agree for Yellow
    Like for Gold 😁

Edit: I’ll probably do both, cause I don’t have much yellow, but yellow first!
    Yay 😁 Almost a 50!

The next outfit is risky, but I’m in the mood for not caring 😎
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    khloe97 said:
    What am I doing wrong? 😩

*Edited to add look 4*
    @khloe97 I love all those looks and am especially envious for anyone who got the yellow plaid outfit. It’s so Cher from clueless, I love it!!
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    First 4 looks.

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @khloe97 all of these are cute! good mix of casual and formal. i think there’s just so much of the same thing in the voting booth, makes it even more unpredictable 
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    @Amy.metcalf33 thank you 😊 I wasn’t expecting 60 votes or anything but I definitely wasn’t expecting a 29 😟 Yes I love the Cher outfit too! I was so lucky I got the bundle, skirt and blazer on my first 3 tries of that box 🎉

@lilviv thanks ☺️ yeah I’ve been trying different degrees of casual and formal but nothing seems to be working.. I really thought the gown would do better but maybe it looks more orange next to a bright yellow look 🙇🏼‍♀️

I’m not loving the sys prizes anyway so I’m just going to chill out for this sys 😋

• Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Can I just be honest, I really hate how people are complaining about getting a thirty to forty score on looks, only because I’m used to getting that score. It’s rare if I get a fifty. 
    Girl, same. I've been playing for awhile now and maybe I'll get one 50 per SYS. I always average 35-40. And I put a lot of thought and time (and KStars) into my looks. 
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Pretty good start I didn’t vibe with any of the T$ rewards so I’m not too fussed about scores currently in 4th 🥰

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    If we report a hacker in our trendsetters group I wonder if they only get caught if they hacked tickets. Because most dolls I know mostly hack kstars and not tickets
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • temibeartemibear Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    My looks 3 and 4. I bought the orange dress cause I’m weak, lol. The wedding dress was dyed with orange dye so I’m happy that worked out!

thank you for mentioning this!! I never would have known to try orange dye
  • jasminehkkhjasminehkkh Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    If we report a hacker in our trendsetters group I wonder if they only get caught if they hacked tickets. Because most dolls I know mostly hack kstars and not tickets
    As far as I’m aware you can’t hack tickets. She probably just bought them...
  • temibeartemibear Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I really thought I did something with this one 😭 
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I wish we had a sunflower handheld to go with all this yellow!!🌼 With @mikaylachimo @Gigi_kkh_ @sarahlee
    Ahh gorgeous girls 🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️ so sorryyyy For late but Thank you so much @kaydencekkh 🥺😍❤️❤️
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

First 4. Can’t seem to break 50 yet :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.