🎉 KK:H Weekend Event - 6/5/20 - Party Party Party as June Begins!🍹🎇

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I had a feeling I wasn't going to get any items this week and I was right :disappointed: it will take forever for me to finish the event

At least I dodged those brown shoes that have been haunting me lol

I want to take a spin in the kollection but I'm scared my luck is broken and I'll end up with energy or dye. I don't know what to do!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Not too bad! I used the tip of looking for the sparkle (? shine?) And was yoyo-ing between this box and the one on the lower right. Glad I went with my first pick!

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Second week in a row that I had 2/4 items in my freebie box. It really should be a rule that all 4 items are in each box...
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @KalindaKing will there be double offers for rewards this weekend? 🙏🏻
    Not this weekend, sorry!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    jhabs said:
    will there be double offers for rewards this weekend? 🙏🏻
    Not this weekend, sorry!
    Bummer but I’m loling bc I switched offers and rewards when I wrote this.. PSA don’t work and try to type on the forum at the same time!
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    aharuty said:

I think I finished this event way too fast 😅 Is that normal? Or does the little, purple stars also fill up the event bar? I got all gb items too (to my dismay believe it or not) but I still dont think that would be enough to fill the bar so fast. 🤔
    Wait, what? 😱 How many parties have you thrown? Unbelievable, I couldn't get even shoes, and already sooo bored 😭
    Probably a lot. But I've been up since 5:30am of my country with an already on going party that gave me 20 extra event pts. On top of that, I got 3 items when I opened my free box, which clearly helped. I've just been playing like a zombie for 3h 😵
    Still, I feel I finished way too fast. Last event, even with all gb items, it took me two days to finish. Hence why I'm asking if the little purple stars also contribute to filling the bar 🤔
    I've got the shoes just now, and I don't wanna play anymore 😭 kill me
    IOS
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    How do I hold a part at Bel Air? I don’t see a button...
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

It landed on the collection hair and skip to the top needless to say I’m devastated I don’t like the gab hair I got 😭 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @ceryseward it’s in the dining room 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I decided I wanted the gb dress after looking at it more than once, but I picked the cloud bag instead. At least I get extra points before I even started the first party so it's not as miserable trying to get to the last item.
    Platform: Android

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I’m save my 10 a day to do one final spin on the collection before I stress buy a bunch a kstars 😅 cause I’m not trying to spent money but I really liked the hair 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i got event points in my free box and as of right now i dont plan on chasing anything, but i have the whole weekend to change my mind sooo theres that. i did take a spin on the new kollection after heavy consideration because i only like the bundle and i ended up getting 50 kstars! 
    should i take another spin and come up even for a chance at the bundle? decisions decisions...
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I got shoes. I would prefer dress but it is okay! At least some points 😊

iOs player 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i think this will be my real weakness... i just got this kollection back after months and i really want the hair 😭 someone stop me!!!!
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    All I wanted was k stars and they weren’t even an option. I’m so over having only two or three event items instead of all four, especially when I haven’t gotten an item in my free gb for five weeks. 

IOS player
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I got energy in my free box, really bad pick. I wanted the dress so I allowed myself to open one extra box and got the shoes 😕 I don’t think I’ll ever wear them. Disappointed but I won’t open any more. 

iOS player since July 2014 
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts

yay bonus event points will be very appreciated!!! 
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    this sucks
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa lol same. Like some sasha banks or smth
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic I forever regret not chasing the thigh high money boots from a year or two ago so I could dress as Carmella for halloween lmaooooo 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Not surprising. Could've gotten the dress 🥺
    I also feel for the dolls who had similar palettes. 

@eggsandbananas @KalindaKing
    I won't stop tagging you (not that you probably care) until somebody who's in charge of the boxes algorithm will make it that EVERY palette has ALL 4 items.

I rated this game in my Play market as 1 star out of 5 a couple months ago despite consistently playing it. This score WILL be there until prominent changes are made. 
    Maybe people should do this to get any results. 🤔

• AngieWithKAngieWithK Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    i think this will be my real weakness... i just got this kollection back after months and i really want the hair 😭 someone stop me!!!!
      This hair is beautiful! Where is it from? Does anyone know if it's available for diamonds?
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

I won't stop tagging you (not that you probably care) until somebody who's in charge of the boxes algorithm will make it that EVERY palette has ALL 4 items.

I rated this game in my Play market as 1 star out of 5 a couple months ago despite consistently playing it. This score WILL be there until prominent changes are made. 

I wish they would, but if you notice the free box is always just 2 items and that is because it is free!  They aren't going to put all the items in so you spend to get what you want. Just like some stores/restaurants offer free items - usually they are smaller versions of the regular item... But I like that  you made a statement with the game rating and the tagging and I will follow suit and maybe enough complaints will be heard! Its worth a shot!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @samaaanthaaa omg I wish I was playing then lol. I love Carmella
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

I wish they would, but if you notice the free box is always just 2 items and that is because it is free!  They aren't going to put all the items in so you spend to get what you want. Just like some stores/restaurants offer free items - usually they are smaller versions of the regular item... But I like that  you made a statement with the game rating and the tagging and I will follow suit and maybe enough complaints will be heard! Its worth a shot!
    I was looking at the palettes very closely and it seems that free palettes can have anywhere from 2 to 4 items and it's a gamble really

Putting all 4 items would be a good move for them: from what I've seen, a lot of people (including me) don't go full force chasing because we know that the item we desire may not even be there. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Glu should appreciate our feedback and consider it - at the end of the day consumer is the real force. 🌸