🗳️🍋 SYS - 6/4/20 Hello Yellow! - Dress Yourself in Sunshine (Wear Yellow)🍋☀️

Comments

• amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    My first two looks did well and now my other new ones are doing quiet badly, a real shame cause i did put thought and Stars into them and tried to do more of yellow incorporated into clothes and something you can actually see someone wearing in real life. I can tell the voters just want you to be vibrant yellow from head to toe aha.  
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @carolinakkh “It’s just a game.” it is not just a game for the POC you’re offending with your refusal to understand why it’s offensive. It is a real life issue they face every single day. Continue to educate yourself on why it’s offensive instead of just brushing it off. 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @brunakkh Thank you for including me with these amazing looks <3
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Managed to get mostly 40/50 for the first 5 looks but now I literally have no idea what will i do for the rest 9 looks 💀
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Haven’t been around much lately cause I haven’t been feeling well, think it’s the heat so I’m a bit late

Me when I got yellow in my dye box

my looks so far

also today is breonna taylor’s birthday, if you’re donating today think about doing so also in her honor 

@KaylaJ I am in love with how you styled look 4 🤩
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts

Did a few alterations on the other option, and now I'm a low-budget Ravenna, but Ravenna nonetheless 😂🤣
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    brunakkh said:

@brunakkh that’s my doll in the giant flower dress! Thank you for including me ☺️
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @samanthakkh congrats ! 🎉
    p.s. where is the right dress from?

About the red shoes haha, I’m also wear ugly shoes under a dress when it covers my feet 😂
    That way I can keep the nice one for appearing feet (sorry for my English) 😅
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @ViennaKKH it was an earnable last may! it recently became available for diamonds 😊 and yea girl i do it all the time haha! why waste good shoes when you cant see them! 
    edit to add the picture
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @thallisa once I saw it I thought it might be you, but didnt want to make any assumptions! Your doll is stunning
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts

What am I doing wrong?! 😫 literally have no clue what the voters want this sys , scoring seems to just be pot luck and I’m very unlucky 😢
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @HJLeonie if you are willing, going blonde can sometimes help.. I think it could especially help for this theme since blonde is kind of yellow 
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    HJLeonie said:

What am I doing wrong?! 😫 literally have no clue what the voters want this sys , scoring seems to just be pot luck and I’m very unlucky 😢
    I’m in the same boat. I saw someone submit that dress that you submitted that is orginally pink and they got a really good score so i decided to dye it and got a score in the 30’s. I don’t know what i’m doing wrong and I really wanted the last earnable but oh well. 
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts

Not my best SYS 😩
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    This probably not on theme but i don’t have any yellow clothes. I have to use my dyes. And I love it 🥰

iOS player 

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I love my lemonade pitcher it’s kind of like Holly works at a little restaurant 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @HJLeonie if you are willing, going blonde can sometimes help.. I think it could especially help for this theme since blonde is kind of yellow 
    Thanks for the tip I’ll give this a go on my next look! I love being a brunette and would never dye my hair in real life but maybe my doll could do a little experimenting with a temporary dye.
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    So I don't try to vote in a contrary fashion or anything, but it feels like 60% of the time, the one I vote for isn't the popular pick.  Maybe I am a weirdo! Or maybe the rest of the voters are weirdos....

I averaged 41 over my first three looks.  Not horrible but not amazing.  I had thought my outfits were very cute and brunch-by-the-pool but oh well. 
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    1-4 Have no idea what’s to submit next. If it’s not head to toe yellow glam, the voters don’t like it

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @kkh_clarice At this point I just want to thank you for existing. You always have the right attitude, and say the right things with the right words. Thank you.
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.