🗳️🍋 SYS - 6/4/20 Hello Yellow! - Dress Yourself in Sunshine (Wear Yellow)🍋☀️

Comments

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    @kkh_clarice At this point I just want to thank you for existing. You always have the right attitude, and say the right things with the right words. Thank you.
    You are the most kind human being that I ever met online. 🤍🤍🤍

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Still have yet to hit 50
  • katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    wanted to have fun with my looks but the voters are not at all into it. gotta buy some tickets to make up for this poor showing 😭  
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    katsux said:
    wanted to have fun with my looks but the voters are not at all into it. gotta buy some tickets to make up for this poor showing 😭  
    @katsux the voters are going for BRIGHT YeLLoW or sth close to it. I would suggest do more bright fits. I like the Gothic girl one and the last look that got 20 votes! But I think it’s the tattoo for the last that threw the voters off.
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    This probably not on theme but i don’t have any yellow clothes. I have to use my dyes. And I love it 🥰

@robertavyy omg I love it! Your doll looks gorgeous! I love that tattoo and boots with the look
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    @kkh_clarice At this point I just want to thank you for existing. You always have the right attitude, and say the right things with the right words. Thank you.
    You are the most kind human being that I ever met online. 🤍🤍🤍
    This is beautiful 💕
  • katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Zarah said:
    katsux said:
    @katsux the voters are going for BRIGHT YeLLoW or sth close to it. I would suggest do more bright fits. I like the Gothic girl one and the last look that got 20 votes! But I think it’s the tattoo for the last that threw the voters off.
    i always remove my dolls tattoos over the weekend for sys so i won’t have to remember to get rid of it every time, but i forgot this time around until i’d already submitted a couple 😭 i wish i could just submit my doll how she is but voters aren’t into alt looks
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Rikk said:
    This probably not on theme but i don’t have any yellow clothes. I have to use my dyes. And I love it 🥰

@robertavyy omg I love it! Your doll looks gorgeous! I love that tattoo and boots with the look
    Thank u so much! 🥰🥰
    Edit: this look got 46 points. But it still my favorite 🥰
    iOS player 

• Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    kadamisia said:

Dropping by to post some of my looks! I'm keeping it simple this week, I don't have time for the voters' BS 😂
    @kadamisia Amazing scores!! Also loving that dress that scored 59, so pretty!
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Amy.metcalf33 Thank you so much darling <3<3<3
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Zarah said:
    Some outfit inspo! Also, should I dye this dress yellow or gold?

Agree for Yellow
    Like for Gold 😁

Edit: I’ll probably do both, cause I don’t have much yellow, but yellow first!
    We are in the same TS group! I hope we will stay in top5 😀 Your outfits are stunning 🥰
    Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I submitted it 🖤let’s hope it scores well
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Can someone explain me how many unlocks for reusing items we have? Are they per item? per day?? :s:s

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    I have shamefully caved and bought some tickets with the special offer 🤦🏽‍♀️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    MAYA_KKH said:
    Can someone explain me how many unlocks for reusing items we have? Are they per item? per day?? :s:s
    I think 2 per day but I may be wrong 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    MAYA_KKH said:
    It's 2 per day. If you start the event on time you can get 8 total before the event ends. I always submit my first 2 looks and immediately unlock 2 items, since the countdown is 24 hours before your unlocks will refresh. So every day around the same time I do my unlocks. Also note: sometimes even though you know you should be able to unlock 2 things, you may have to do one, swipe out and close the game, and then come back to do the other.
    iOS
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Is there a reason why I can't unlock my looks?? I used to be able to watch an ad to unlock but since the last few updates that option is completely gone. I've already used all my yellows dyes and have nothing else to wear........
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @thallisa You’re welcome sweetie! I’m glad that you liked it! ♥️

@jhabs Yup, that was my doll! Thank you for your vote honey! 🙏🏻

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    LinaKK said:
    Is there a reason why I can't unlock my looks?? I used to be able to watch an ad to unlock but since the last few updates that option is completely gone. I've already used all my yellows dyes and have nothing else to wear........
    Maybe try restarting the app? It works for me sometimes
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    i just tried to unlock a dress and watched the video and it says its still locked and wont let me use my second video at all - this is happening every week now!  So i get 2 unlocks thursday then none again til saturday if I am lucky !
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Anyone else’s screens stuck like this whilst voting? Also noticed I’ve only been getting Kash for voting rewards today. Is it just me?

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.