šŸŽ‰ KK:H Weekend Event - 6/5/20 - Party Party Party as June Begins!šŸ¹šŸŽ‡

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @thesweetone about a year ago my palettes never had 4 items and I was super frustrated like you. I only started getting 4 items every week once I had cleared out most of the daily box items. It sucks but eventually you will see 4 items every week!Ā 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @thesweetone about a year ago my palettes never had 4 items and I was super frustrated like you. I only started getting 4 items every week once I had cleared out most of the daily box items. It sucks but eventually you will see 4 items every week!Ā 
    Yes I realize that, but sometimes I've seen an experienced doll get a trashy palette and other tiles weren't daily GB items but energy and dyes.

I just think that all dolls should be getting a fair chance regardless of their level and regardless of whether it's a free box or not.
    I'm okay with my palettes being 4 weekend items and 4 energy, daily clothes etc due to my level but the chance to win the items should be equal. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @mandamay76 I donā€™t think thatā€™s the case because thatā€™s not how everyoneā€™s free boxes look. My free box this week had all four items, and it usually (but not always) does. And Iā€™ve had paid palettes while chasing that donā€™t have all the giftbox items either....

All 4 items need to be in all boxes for everyone, itā€™s not fair to open them and not even have a chance.Ā 

I have never seen more than 2 in mine - maybe because i still have a lot of daily gb stuff to clear out...
    It would even be better if they removed the GB items and put TB items in...

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    This week there werent 4 clothing items in my palette, not even daily/black/gold gift box ones, so they are basically lying when they say the odds are 50% chance of getting clothes, cause it might not always be
    IOS player
    šŸŒø be nice to each other šŸŒø
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @AngieWithK the ponytail my doll is wearing? yes it is available for diamonds!! šŸ˜Š
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    I really want to chase the GB shoes or purse (Iā€™d be fine with either) but I wanna keep saving for Kimiversary šŸ˜¢ Iā€™m already past my goal and I wonā€™t see these items for at least another year so Iā€™m trying to justify it that way, but Iā€™m conflicted ughĀ 
    āœØiOS doll since March 2020 āœØ
    šŸ’“add me on Facebook: Clarissa ClairĀ 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    The GB shoes are so cute šŸ˜

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I was wondering if itā€™s just the players who made an in-game purchase that arenā€™t getting all gb items in their palettes... has any free player had this happen to them before? because Iā€™m a free player and I always get all items in my palettes (hope I donā€™t jinx myself lol)
    iOS player
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @asalaxo Ā a free player and I almost never get those items
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    oh then thatā€™s weird! I wonder why not everyone is getting all items in their palettes because itā€™s really unfair!
    iOS player
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @asalaxo ikr. It really is
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
    asalaxo said:
    oh then thatā€™s weird! I wonder why not everyone is getting all items in their palettes because itā€™s really unfair!
    because $$$ is the only thing on Gluā€™s mind Ā šŸ™ƒĀ 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I forgot to take a pic but my palette had all 4 items. I got the energy in my free box. I buy stars occasionally and nearly always have all 4 items in the palette. I don't buy stars every week or even every month though! I'm not richšŸ˜„ It's very wrong that all 4 items don't appear in everyone's palette every week. That needs to be sorted out.
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    So I unlocked the skirt and I cannot for the life of me style it without it looking wonky. Itā€™s so high waisted and almost every shirt that isnā€™t a bikini top covers it. It looks awkward. Can we get an option to tuck items like shirts and shoes in to bottoms. Just like the layering ability in like any editing software? Ā I canā€™t imagine it would require too much work to get that fixed and I canā€™t be the only one with that issue lol
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    I liked the dress and purse. Happy with my pickšŸ™‚

edited June 2020
    so, I tried to chase and of course, I regretted it. Glu, do you have some sort of sadistic kink by only putting 2 GB items in the boxes? šŸ™ƒespecially in a box I PAID to open?? help me understand lolĀ 

edited June 2020
    I agree that all 4 items should be in every palette, Iā€™d be much more likely to chase items if it really was 50/50 chance at the start
    and even more so if the took daily gb crap out of them

For me it varies, I used to always get all 4 items in my free box but lately itā€™s been between 2-4 items. Iā€™m a free player too so Iā€™m not sure if it mattersĀ 
    that's the thing, if all 4 items were in the boxes, i wouldn't mind chasing. but they can't even give us that luxury. if i can't even get a 50/50 shot of winning any of the items (especially if i pay to open a box), i'm just gonna save my stars and not waste my time/currency.Ā 
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

Free GB.Ā 
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    This pose shows how I felt when I got the dress on my free box

iOS Player
    Add meĀ https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I told myself I was not gonna chase but wanted the dress and shoes. Energy was my free box, and I was so annoyed I bought another and got dye. Then I was REALLY annoyed lol. So I bought one more palette and..Ā 

Now time to earn back those starsšŸ˜­
    hey guys random question.. the #1 in my top stars list is a real player and im wondering if i need to have more fans than her to become #1 or am i only against the npcs??Ā 
    edited June 2020
    sounds like a stupid question but she has like 8x more fans than me. im never going to catch up to do a comeback lolĀ 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @samanthakkh you just have to get more fans than the NPCs, the real players dont count!
    IOS player
    šŸŒø be nice to each other šŸŒø
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited May 2021