🗳️🍋 SYS - 6/4/20 Hello Yellow! - Dress Yourself in Sunshine (Wear Yellow)🍋☀️

Comments

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Zarah said:
    Some outfit inspo! Also, should I dye this dress yellow or gold?

Agree for Yellow
    Like for Gold 😁

Edit: I’ll probably do both, cause I don’t have much yellow, but yellow first!
    We are in the same TS group! I hope we will stay in top5 😀 Your outfits are stunning 🥰
    @NatalieOatly 😱😱

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • autnicholeautnichole Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

My first four looks. The dress dyed yellow did well, hoped better for the others though:/
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Well I guess voters DO like bright yellow
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    Anyone else’s screens stuck like this whilst voting? Also noticed I’ve only been getting Kash for voting rewards today. Is it just me?

got a diamond and some kstars first thing this morning and its been Kash and 3 energy all day since
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I’ve been tracking my voting rewards this time around and so far I’ve gotten kstars 7 times, energy 10 times and kash a whopping 50 times (I’m voting hard trying to get my diamond lol) 
    So that’s nice 🙃
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I submitted it 🖤let’s hope it scores well
    OH MA GAWD!!! LEMON KWEEN!!! 😍😍😍
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    @LovelyEmma yasss! It didn’t scored well though.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @LovelyEmma yasss! It didn’t scored well though.
    Thats sad...
    I guess your Lemonade didnt bring all the boys to the yard... Daam u Keli's and your milkshakes 😭😭
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    @LovelyEmma Lol it surely didn’t. That’s ok tho, ima whip out the milkshake 😂
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    My second look was the only that scored really well so I am not having a good time with this SYS. I don't remember but I'm pretty sure I had an easier time with the pink theme, especially since I actually had a lot of pink clothes without having to dye things.
    Platform: Android

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @thallisa once I saw it I thought it might be you, but didnt want to make any assumptions! Your doll is stunning
    @brunakkh I don't blame you, I keep changing my doll's eye makeup so it's hard to even talk about signature look  😂 thank you so much and likewise! Your doll is absolutely beautiful 💛
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    I really have no yellow! But I just dropped this outfit for my 6th look. I’ll let you know if it does well.

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Here’s hoping I can keep averaging 42!  This may be my first time on track for the last earn able which I really love!
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 1 to 4! I'm doing ok, but I don't have a lot of yellow clothes so I'm recycling this dress :) I don't want to cave into gowns but if I have to I probably will...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    Anyone else’s screens stuck like this whilst voting? Also noticed I’ve only been getting Kash for voting rewards today. Is it just me?

Same for me too! I got 3 kstars and 2000 Kash in the morning immediately after I started voting and now I have been getting energy and Kash (mostly 125 $) and like one kstar and I have been voting so much all day. I thought it was only me😲
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    MAYA_KKH said:
    Can someone explain me how many unlocks for reusing items we have? Are they per item? per day?? :s:s
    It's 2 per day. If you start the event on time you can get 8 total before the event ends. I always submit my first 2 looks and immediately unlock 2 items, since the countdown is 24 hours before your unlocks will refresh. So every day around the same time I do my unlocks. Also note: sometimes even though you know you should be able to unlock 2 things, you may have to do one, swipe out and close the game, and then come back to do the other.
    Wow, I didn't know there was timer on unlocks, I thought it's two solid per day 😲
    Thanks!! 
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts

Half way done!

I ran out of yellow dye and have no idea what to wear for the next 7 looks. 

There are a few yellow pieces in the Kloset for Kstars but will be strong and save for Kimiversary! 

TB in my group earned over 600 points a few hours into the event so not at all concerned about placing for the TS dress. I hope I can at least finish though- the pale yellow dress is cute!  
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.