🎉 KK:H Weekend Event - 6/5/20 - Party Party Party as June Begins!🍹🎇

Comments

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Help ! It takes forever... 😩
    Not sure if I will get the top...

• kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    OMG! I chased the dress and got it I am so sorry kstars but I am sooo happy!!!
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Do the weekend event kollections come back into rotation or no?

I ran out of K Stars but don’t really have the means to purchase more at the moment but I want to eventually finish the kollection...
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @ceryseward yes they do
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Random and sorry if it’s been talked about elsewhere but I don’t read the forum regularly, but is Glu going to fix the predictive bullhorn issue? It’s been wrong two weeks in a a row. Have they addressed it? 
    iOS
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Just finished the event and I’m in love w the top 💕

• AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    how many event points to complete the weekend? almost at the skirt!!
    @AliyahKKH 600 points
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    oh jeez 😭😭😭
    Does anybody have any tips for how to style this skirt? I was impulsive again
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @AliyahKKH how many points do you have??
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    So after seeing everyone in the giftbox dress I decided I had to chase it, but I don’t regret it because I really love it 🥺 took only 4 boxes so I spent 160 and I got the cute cloud purse along the way too!!

At least I can feel better about using kimiversary savings because I found some old screenshots from last year showing I opened all but 6 of these boxes... and I got 3 of the items I had left in throwback boxes since last year... so I think I only have 3 items left??? I knew I went wild (chasing the sparkle aura and handheld phone were my top priorities kimiversary weekend, and then the second screenshot is from the following VIP where I opened a couple more) but I didn’t realize I went THAT wild.... 🤡🤡🤡

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Omg did anyone notice we can dye the pink bikini now!!!
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I still have a long way to go,So I tried the skirt with this top,I had never bought them because I thought I would never wear them..
    ¿What do you think girls?
     I Like=Fabulous outfit 
    LOL=I don't like it at all 
    💜😘

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    So after seeing everyone in the giftbox dress I decided I had to chase it, but I don’t regret it because I really love it 🥺 took only 4 boxes so I spent 160 and I got the cute cloud purse along the way too!!

At least I can feel better about using kimiversary savings because I found some old screenshots from last year showing I opened all but 6 of these boxes... and I got 3 of the items I had left in throwback boxes since last year... so I think I only have 3 items left??? I knew I went wild (chasing the sparkle aura and handheld phone were my top priorities kimiversary weekend, and then the second screenshot is from the following VIP where I opened a couple more) but I didn’t realize I went THAT wild.... 🤡🤡🤡

if you dont mind me asking, how many stars did you save up for kimiversary last year? did you get everything you wanted?
    I haven’t gotten any diamonds at all.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @samanthakkh you didn’t ask me but I’m jumping in to say, I saved up like 7000 stars for Black Friday and still didn’t get everything I wanted lol😭 to open up all of the kimiversary boxes this year, Im guessing it would be 3000 stars (Im guessing it will be 55 stars per box with maybe 50-55 boxes total). 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @samanthakkh I don’t actually remember, I think about 1000? Buuuut k star packs had a sale where you got double the amount, so I splurged and bought the largest pack which gave me 2500 stars!! So I had like 3500 total, spent I think 1300 on these special boxes, a similar amount in throwback sale items, a good amount of closet items, and then chased the weekend event giftbox items. And kept a bit after for vip because I knew I liked the items. At the time I got almost everything I really wanted but looking back ofc theres still lots I missed out on 😅😅 like more of the who wore it best items! I hope those are back again. 

@jhabs last year there was only 33 boxes including the six new ones. I imagine there will be 6 new items again? + 7 from last years earnable/giftbox. So if you had zero items and wanted them all that’s 2500 stars. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @jhabs thats amazing honestly i could never with my impulsiveness 😭 since i havent been playing long i don’t even know what there is to want if that makes any sense lmao and 55 stars per box seems like a lot. chasing gb items now at 40/box stars go by extremely fast i can only imagine how fast my stars will evaporate im kind of scared lol 

@mikaylachimo okay im gonna stop pressuring myself to save save save because im saving every star i can get and i feel so attached to them that im not even gonna wanna spend them 😂 so lets be real im pretty sure im gonna buy a huge star pack as well 😭  thank you so much both of you for replying!! 💛
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Finally, this top really worth it 😍 Hope there will be a SYS to use it in😁
    IOS
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Some possible variants of styling this skirt 🍇🍓❤️
    I wish we could tuck it in though! 

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Completed the event at last! I love it. 
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    After a party marathon, i finally finished the weekend event. 
    I actually love this outfit 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Party event is the worst 🙈 i got skirt now and have to do a lot party’s if I want to have this top , which I really want 😄

iOS player 

• mel27mel27 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts

First time completing an event! Was possible because I invited 9 people most of whom gave 2 points and double the party stars, and got the hair which got me bonus points too. 
    Would appreciate tips to finish other weekend events, in professional and dating ones I just get to 300. 
  • chloeleneechloelenee Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    This is the first time I’ve finished an event too. I got the cloud purse in my free box and then decided to take a chance on the gift box and got the dress. So that gave me bonus points plus 2 points from all 9 guests. But I do  feel that other weekend events are not as easy. What are the tricks?! Help me! Lol