Comments

• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
     This is super handy :)
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    has anyone figured out the France one yet? 🥺 because i’ll be finishing the Great in Britain achievement soon and i only have the Paris house so i’m going to do shows there next 😊

many thanks to @Rikk for this thread ✨
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
    I just did a show in France. 2 - 4 energy actions and 1 - 2 energy action brought back “unfiltered comment”. Sometimes it took less than that. So basically just avoid the 8 energy actions and tap until it comes back up. 
    lol i can’t believe i missed this! 🤣🙏🏻🙏🏻 thanks for the info!
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
    it would be super helpful if anyone who has already completed all the location based reality achievements could help rank which houses are easiest - hardest to complete? including prices of the houses in the list would be superb as well! 😄 with kimiversary coming up we need all the kstars we can get! 😊
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    it would be super helpful if anyone who has already completed all the location based reality achievements could help rank which houses are easiest - hardest to complete? including prices of the houses in the list would be superb as well! 😄 with kimiversary coming up we need all the kstars we can get! 😊
    As someone who has completed 7/12 of these I'd say Tokyo, Rome, Cannes were by far the easiest. Vienna and  St Barts are fast as well. But I would leave Paris and Illustrious in Italy (Milan) achievements for last because their specific actions do not appear that often...
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Great job @Rikk 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I can only shoot reality shows at Bel Air, Downtown LA and Hollywood! When will the other locations unlock?
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @sharonbp95 when you get the opportunity to buy other houses, buy them, and then you can shoot at the other places listed above! 😊
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @Rikk oh ok! Thank you!
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    this amazing! Very very helpful THANK YOU 🙏 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @StevieCurry Tokyo is by far the easiest. The action that triggers it pops back up right after you’ve done it so you can complete a whole achievement level in one 3 hour show. And the house is really cheap. I think it’s only like $30–40k. 
  • autnicholeautnichole Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    @Rikk Thank you so much for posting this! I bought the Tokyo house a while ago and had no idea how to advance the achievements.

Another house related question: What are the locked rooms in our houses and how do we unlock them?
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @autnichole its the nursery, and you get it once you have a baby with your spouse or adopt
  • autnicholeautnichole Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    eligur said:
    @autnichole its the nursery, and you get it once you have a baby with your spouse or adopt
    Thanks! ☺️
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    This has been so helpfull! I finished the tokyo achievements & now I'm doing London... Wich one should I do next? Any sugestions? 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Omg how crazy I was in the process of making this list myself

heres for tops down under:

Sydney Yacht

Tops down under***

Unfiltered comment (2 energy)

do 1 energy then 2 energy and then it will reappear

@KatyKKH I recommend Havana next because it’s easy and the location is beautiful!
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    PSA: Cannes Choice is also ridiculously easy. Tap "confide to audience," tap the one-energy action, and wait for "confide to audience" to return. It goes by pretty quickly since the actions all give one more star than they cost in energy.
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
    Also, most of you are probably doing this but consider killing two birds with one stone by choosing 8hr events. You might get a product placement out of it.
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Thank you @rikk, I'll buy that hosue to do it! Unfortunately bought the house in milan a long time ago & it is terrible to complete 😒 the action doesn't come that often. I rather left that one for last. 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
    Just discovered: for Havana, no need to use the "banter" action. Just "unfiltered comment" and "reaction shot" will do to bring "confess to camera" back. Should save you three energy in bringing it back.
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    edited June 2020
    Thanks for this tip @AYewKKH! I tested this and I’ll update the guide. Do you have any idea what would work for France? :) I’ve been trying to figure it out 
    @Rikk I'll check it out!
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    edited June 2020
    Parisians don't play around! From what I can tell, the chain includes
    - "reaction shot" (x2 energy)
    - "roll eyes" (x4 energy)
    - "create drama" (x4 energy)
    - "dish on rival" (x8 energy)
    I'll see if I can further minimize the energy requirement. My method basically includes going for the smallest actions, waiting two minutes, and seeing if anything happens. If nothing does, I go for the next smallest action and repeat the process.

EDIT: After two more events in the Parisian hotel, I can confirm this is the whole chain. Sometimes you can avoid the 8-energy action, but eventually you'll have to choose it. Might want to leave this achievement for later.
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Thanks so much for testing it @AYewKKH! I guess that’s just one of the difficult ones 😊
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Hey guys!
    So I’ve done Tokyo and London so far and I’m trying to figure out what to do next. I tried Paris but it’s been rough and same with Milan . I’d likely have to buy another home, but I’ve only got 100,000 Kash. Which would be the easiest to complete next? Sydney yacht?
    edited June 2020
    @SDC93 Cannes is pretty easy -- just do the action in the guide and, on the other side of the building, hit the one-energy action. Wait for 30 seconds for the action (I think it's "confess to audience") to return and do that again. Repeat until the event's finished. If you don't see confess to audience immediately, use the one-energy action first to trigger it.

The guide tells you to do other stuff but the one-energy action will do fine. After Cannes, Havana is pretty easy as well.
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    @SDC93 Cannes is pretty easy -- just do the action in the guide and, on the other side of the building, hit the one-energy action. Wait for 30 seconds for the action (I think it's "confess to audience") to return and do that again. Repeat until the event's finished. If you don't see confess to audience immediately, use the one-energy action first to trigger it.

The guide tells you to do other stuff but the one-energy action will do fine. After Cannes, Havana is pretty easy as well.
    Bit of those houses were pretty much all the kash I have on hand. May need to just save a bit more and suffer through France for now. 
    edited June 2020
    @SDC93 I'll head to Milan and see if I can find an easier path than the one in the guide. I'll check out the yacht as well.

EDIT: Milan is awful too lol, no winning with those two-room houses
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    @SDC93 You should do the Sydney one! it costs 60k which is within your budget 😊 i’m doing it right now and it’s kinda similar to doing the London house.

i gave up on Paris and Milan lol 😅
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡