πŸ—³οΈπŸ‹ SYS - 6/4/20 Hello Yellow! - Dress Yourself in Sunshine (Wear Yellow)πŸ‹β˜€οΈ

Comments

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @saintsofheather hi! it takes 2 dyes to dye the sparkler and from my personal experience i have used the butterfly aura a lot more especially in the past few sys themes. but i would say both of them are great picks as the sparkler looks good in every color and they both catch the voters attention. 😊
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @saintsofheather id prefer the sparkler! but i wouldnt spend diamonds rn bcos theres a chance that these items might come back as tb items in the kimiversary tb sale
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free PlayerΒ  β„οΈŽΒ  Nov '19 - nowΒ 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @KKHLucy she’s probably going to rob someone
    iOSπŸ–€. Doll (Holly) πŸ’
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    My doll still hasn’t been placed in a trendsetter team since yesterdayΒ  :(
    If you still are not in Trendsetters, please send an ingame ticket to support.’Top left corner lof your game screen and tap the 3 lines for Options.Β 
    Then tap Help
    tap Glu support.

sorry this is happening

Β I got place in a trendsetter team probably 4 hours after I posted that.
    But thank you, i will do that next time if it ever occurred againΒ 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    What I’m doing wrong? Now it looks like I’m not gonna get last earnable πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜ž and I want it so much 😞

iOS playerΒ 
    Β 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Getting scores worse than a newbie here πŸ˜‚ just gonna have to accept I’m not getting that checkered dress πŸ™ƒΒ 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    PlayingΒ this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts

Looks 6-12 πŸ’› scores have finally picked up after a rough start and I’m on track to get the last earnable which I love! Also managed to get my highest score ever πŸ’›
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

Some of my looks that I really liked, not the score I had hoped but oh well. I guess I’ll go with yellow gowns instead πŸ€”πŸ˜‚
    iOS πŸ“²
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic yep that was me πŸ˜ƒ thanks for the vote. Got 45 for that one.Β 
    Should make the earnable dress with my last two tickets, I need 64 points so barring a complete disaster or me forgetting to enter I’ll get it πŸ˜ƒ

Looks 9-12

I play on iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited June 2020

Gorgon realness
    That hair is next on my list when I eventually save up enough diamonds just another 18 to go lol. Your doll looks awesome πŸ˜ƒ
    I play on iOS
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Feeling cute with @kadamisia @Chooky1116@ViennaKKH πŸ‹πŸ’•πŸ’›

Thank you for including me ! 🀩
    We look great ✨✨✨
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Feeling cute with @kadamisia @Chooky1116@ViennaKKH πŸ‹πŸ’•πŸ’›

Thank you so much for including me 😍😍😍
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

I think i am ready for the 90s SYS. There is something so quintessentially 90s about a turtleneck layered under a dress.Β 

Β 
    So 90s!!! I wish I had the white shoes with the heels that have laces! I used to live in my high heel keds!
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    So adorable πŸ’› with @Chooky1116 @IzzaBee Β and @AmyMimi
    Love it ! πŸ’• thanks for including me πŸ₯°
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.