🎉 KK:H Weekend Event - 6/5/20 - Party Party Party as June Begins!🍹🎇

Comments

• marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    love the shirt 

that’s for amateurs
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @mel27 @chloelenee I find parties and dating are the more tedious events of the bunch. Like it’s been said it’s easier to do 3 hour parties at bel air, plus all the guests and also bonus points from gb items sure do help. Party events definitely drag on but they are a good quick way of getting fans !
    Dating events I try to stay away from 8 hour dates and just wait it out until 4 hour dates start to show up; I think it’s a faster way to get event points.
    Professional and reality events are pretty easier and more straight forward compared to the others although it can get quite repetitive. Just do 3 hour reality shows at bel air, invite 4 guests and your sorted. Same goes for weekday throwback events 😊👍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • chloeleneechloelenee Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    @mel27 @chloelenee I find parties and dating are the more tedious events of the bunch. Like it’s been said it’s easier to do 3 hour parties at bel air, plus all the guests and also bonus points from gb items sure do help. Party events definitely drag on but they are a good quick way of getting fans !
    Dating events I try to stay away from 8 hour dates and just wait it out until 4 hour dates start to show up; I think it’s a faster way to get event points.
    Professional and reality events are pretty easier and more straight forward compared to the others although it can get quite repetitive. Just do 3 hour reality shows at bel air, invite 4 guests and your sorted. Same goes for weekday throwback events 😊👍
    That is so helpful! Thank you! Also, should I spin for the lavish allure bundle or should I save my kstars for Kimiversary?! 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @chloelenee the kollections will come back eventually as they rotate so just keep that in mind. Kollections are tempting though lol But it is a good idea to save your kstars as kimiversary isn’t too far away 😊 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • mel27mel27 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Thank you so much, that helps a lot!!
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

finally finished! honestly just feels like shes wearing a push up bra when comparing this shirt to the other black mesh black bralette top we have LOL
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Like the top, but I wish it dyed better. It ends up looking like it has a weirdly spaced polka dot pattern on it with all of the dyes expect the black, if you want to make the top even darker.
    Platform: Android

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Finally reached top 100 after being stuck at #140 for like forever! 😍👍🏼
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Finally done! I hate party events but at the same time I’d like to pass all of my NPC to get my first comeback! I think I need to be 30th so it’s not that bad. 🤔
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Finally got the top. Imo it wasn’t really worth it that little piece sticking out of the skirt kinda annoys me
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @emmaisson your doll is stunning 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    😫

iOS player 

• malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited June 2020
    120 kstars poorer but I finally got the chocolate box, the pie and the rose 😆 (I know these handhelds were introduced long time ago but i'm so happy 🤗) also please excuse my poor cropping skill :( 
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Got everything! 

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    I don’t care for the skirt at all, but I adore this top ☺️

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

Finished!
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @tessisthebest if you have pets, go around and tap them! They sometimes give out points 
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    For some reason I never got around to buying pets even after three years of playing lol. It’s first on my list after kimmiversary!
    IOS player
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    For some reason I never got around to buying pets even after three years of playing lol. It’s first on my list after kimmiversary!
    Buy goldfish in Downtown LA deLuxe apartment. Its only 50 cash and also giving event points when tapping.
    IOS
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Finally finished! ❤️ 
    iOs player 
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    edited June 2020
    aharuty said:
    Buy goldfish in Downtown LA deLuxe apartment. Its only 50 cash and also giving event points when tapping.
    Thanks for the tip! 
    Edit: turns out I owned it and just didn’t remember 
    IOS player
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    the jet really is the best investment ive made in this game because one round through all the locations gives u enough energy to throw a party or two reality shows thats the only reason i finished the event so much earlier than the last party event even though i kept forgetting abt the game until noon each day LOL
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I’m finally done with this event 🙈😂

iOS player 

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Finally just in time ! 😅

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @emmaisson your doll is stunning 😍
    Aww thank you! 🥰 yours too!😍
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
     I finally reached the shirt! We need a bonus star for party events

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I finally got my party trophy!! 🥳 Now I only have two left: top show and top couple (which I will probably never get bc it seems impossible)
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I kind of rage quit playing this weekend so my mom finished the event for me lol she's into this game more than I am now!

I must say, that skirt is hard to style. Makes the doll look kind of boxy with most tops.