Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Accalia said:
    Accalia said:
    Is it too late for me to join this amazing thread? I feel bad for spending 50kstars on a veil for this SYS, and I regret it because even if my scores got better, a TB got the first place and I won't be able to get it back... I took this as a lesson to think twice before spending.
    I have 452 kstars atm. My goal is 800!
    Here's my update! 
    I managed to save 229 kstars this week. I'm happy to be so close to reach my goal! 

I'm so sad lol 
    Today I was supposed to have 800+ kstars but I spent all of my last week's progress spinning the new kollection and I'm at the same point.
    I don't feel motivated to reach my goal anymore, but here's my update
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @Accalia don’t be discouraged, doll! we still have 3 more weeks to save up! ☺️
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited June 2020
    My update!! 398 to 545 yess❤️

Update²: Now I have 558k-stars, so I already reached my goal,then I will increase it to 650 k-stars <3
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Here’s my update. Missed a day of videos, but I saved 100 k stars. Working on the Paris reality achievement and that is slow going, whew!  Spun once and got energy, so not worth it!  SYS with 2 gowns is rough, so I need to stay on track if I want to be able to compete. 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    here’s my update ☺️

iOS player
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

My update! I saved in total 221 kstars but I took a spin and won the bundle (30 kstars) and... bought one pose for 10 kstars for edits! I shouldn’t do that but I really needed it. 😅 I won kstars in both of my black boxes (50), passed some achievements and got 7 kstars from voting so I guess it’s all good.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I saved 301 stars this week but I spent 30 stars on the new kollection. I'm proud of myself! 

Android
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I saved 320 kstars this week! I’ve reached my goal, so I’m extending it to 1600:)

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    🌸 Update for week 4 🌸
    I spent 60 kstars on kollections so I’m quite happy that I still managed to save over 200 kstars this week 🎉

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Here’s my update. I managed to save 200 kstars this week.I think I’m going to surpass my goal of 700 kstars At any time now, and I thought maybe my goal should be increase to 1000 kstars 

Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

took an expensive spin on a kollection, so I didn’t gain much this week. very tempted to finish it before it disappears until next year again 😭
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Lololololololollll @Unwinter can I update Monday?
    Yes no worries! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Hi I don’t know where to ask but seeing the picture of Ares make me wondering.
    I have also So Chic in The Hampton’s but I don’t know what business this is. There is also no one inside and I can’t earn money or k stars ... :(
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Unwinter thank you!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    ViennaKKH said:
    Hi I don’t know where to ask but seeing the picture of Ares make me wondering.
    I have also So Chic in The Hampton’s but I don’t know what business this is. There is also no one inside and I can’t earn money or k stars ... :(
    You might have to finish some quests first
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @ViennaKKH oh yes i remember there was a quest for it where to be able to buy it, u had to convince some actor to act in a sequel of a movie (that the owner of so chic hampton liked) and when u got the movie done, you were able to buy it and you got to choose which manager you had to manage it
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @haikawa @woahbabesursotoxic  thank you so much ! You are right. I have already choose a manager. I think I have to finish this quest, but I didn’t saw it until now 😊

edited June 2020
    That's definetly a quest business because I don't own it and I'm THE WORST at doing quests in this game. 😂 I'll do them only between weekly events if I already finished! 

• CheriRoseCheriRose Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Here's my update for the third week 🤗

• hanandcheesehanandcheese Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    dude same 😂 my 6 k stars are screaming Unwinter said:
    All of your screenshots called me poor in 2938 languages 😭 but it's okay I WILL save up!
    (my 29 kstars left are glaring at me and not believing a single word I say) 

@ViennaKKH you’re welcome! Glad to help! 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

Week 4 update!! I need to go back and see how much I saved because it’s been a lucky week for me! I got stars in one of my boxes during the week and completed a couple achievements so I passed my goal of 1000! I’m going to up my goal to 1500! 
    Platform : iOS 

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    my update! i just hit my goal but i still wont be spending them till vip event probably and still save for the anniversary 😁

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    🌺Week 4 update 🌺
  • IrisxIrisx Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Week 4 update. I’m up 247 from last week ☺️

vip is next weekend isnt it... pray for me cos im gonna prepare myself to spend 300 kstars LMFAO which means ill reach my new goal but then get pushed down a lot so 🥴
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    My update 

167 k stars...i’m so sad i used 30 for the kolection since i got just the dyes but...3 more weeks 😂😂😂
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    haikawa said:
    vip is next weekend isnt it... pray for me cos im gonna prepare myself to spend 300 kstars LMFAO which means ill reach my new goal but then get pushed down a lot so 🥴
    My kstars are totally safe because I'm not into VIP this time. 😅 I've seen spoilers and earnable hairstyle is very nice, but it's not worth 600 kstars for me...

LydiaKKH said:
    haikawa said:
    My kstars are totally safe because I'm not into VIP this time. 😅 I've seen spoilers and earnable hairstyle is very nice, but it's not worth 600 kstars for me...
    i havent seen the spoilers yet but i hope i can convince myself that i dont need the earnables 🤞
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited June 2020
    here’s my update! didn’t save much this week bc college’s taking up all my time. i reached 1500 already so i’m hoping to reach 2k for the anniversary.

(living my rv - power up fantasy w this dress)
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language