Looks 8-14. Still no diamonds. No diamonds last week either ☹️
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @SamanaKKH it’s so annoying! I’ve been voting for hoursss
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @kttl4life I’d contact glu and send screenshots of the name
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    There were so many beautiful looks throughout this sys, so here are some looks I’ve loved over the past few days 🍋💕💛

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    So I was in first place this whole time and out of the blue a random ticket buyer came through last minute and is like 200 points ahead, lol. 

Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Next time we have a color theme, could it be a color people would have a lot of clothes in? And since people take it literally that it has to be that color from top to bottom, I'm not bother separating tops and bottoms to spread out the color.
    Platform: Android

• deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    So i submitted my 13th look hours ago and the votes stopped coming in, but it doesn't say its finished. Yet my 14th look is still receiving votes. Also, im missing my 12th look @KalindaKing

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’ve done quite well this sys and with my high scores I’m in 2nd place 😊 Not too bothered about the ts hair and also first place doll is a good 100 points ahead so hopefully nothing ridiculous happens and I’ll at least get the dress.
    It’s happened to me before where I’ve been comfortably sitting at 2nd and then when I wake up in the morning I’m somehow 6th lol
    Anyways here’s my worst, a few favourites and my highest 💛

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

My 13 looks. I’m 1st with 100 points more than the doll in 2nd place. Hope it stays that way, haven’t won 1st place in a long time now!
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I had a really rocky start, but ended up giving in and going with (orange dye!!!) gowns which really turned my votes around and pushed me into first, which I genuinely wasn’t expecting.
    There was one major ticket buyer who was at 400-odd votes on Friday morning but they just stopped submitting? I feel like that’s such a waste of money on their end, but I’m also not complaining cause it’s benefitted me 🤷🏻‍♀️
    These are my 3 last looks, and also my highest score ever with 57! (only took me til the last look to crack it 🙄😂)

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
    Y’all I am blind! I’m actually in 5th, not 6th 🤦🏼‍♀️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    thank you☺️ when is the kimiversary?imazora said:
    i get that, but is there no way to just see all the diamond items? imazora said:
    @hanandcheese if you go into the voting booth and tap ‘get this look’ it will take you to the bottom picture, and you can purchase anything available for diamonds or anything in the closet :)

Unfortunately not, you just kind of have to hunt for what you want :( hopefully a good amount of past items will be back and available for k-stars for Kimiversary if there’s something you’re hunting. If you’re looking for something specific you can post it and ask forum members, sometimes theyre able to submit a look to the voting booth with what you’re hoping for, and you can try and find their doll. 

Usually mid-late June, I believe last year was the weekend of the 21st! I think there will be an update with it?
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

I just voted for this doll 4 times in a row, hope she got a good score haha 😊
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    sarahlee said:
    Love this dress 🌼

@sarahlee omg I LOVE that hair!! Is it from a past event/will it be available during kimiversary? Your styling for the dress is so cute!

Ugh now I’m 6th again
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Omg two tb are battling it out and submitting looks like crazy rn!! It’s like watching a movie I don’t know who’s gonna win!
    Update the girl who’s been in first the whole time ended up winning! They both just submitted so many looks and went until the last second, it would suck to spend that much and still not get the hair.... and I would have won if it was just free players but oh well
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts

So once again, my last free ticket disappeared. Glu, please fix this! (And once again, I could’ve been number one😒).
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    right after the event ends! 😂 thanks for that, glu. lol 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I couldn’t beat out 2/3 ticket buyers, but at least my current ranking (and hopefully final) is 3rd! Will definitely be missing those opal dyes tho ;-; 
    My looks: worst, best, favorite 

iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    A little bit disappointed because I was 1st/2nd this whole weekend... The hair actually looks nice on my doll.

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Kinda cute! Also found the inspo for the dress:

I wish I got the dress but nooo
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    came in 5th in the nick of time! i was competing with 3 TBs and they were going at it the entire event. 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.