๐ŸŽ‰ KK:H Weekend Event - 6/5/20 - Party Party Party as June Begins!๐Ÿน๐ŸŽ‡

1789101113Next

Comments

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I have a horrible migraine and can barely look at my phone to finish but Iโ€™m only two parties away ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa dang Iโ€™m sorry girl! Those honestly suck. I hope you can finish it!
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Is it doable or do I give up ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ itโ€™s 1:25am
    Hannah ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    Violet is my doll. iOS player โœจ
    ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ทโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ–ค
    PM me for FB add info! Letโ€™s be friends ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Finally finished, thank goodness. My last party pushed me into the number #1 spot, so I am now doing my first comeback! Back down to one fan :o
  • แ”•Eแ–‡แ—ฉแ”•TEแ’ชแ”•Eแ–‡แ—ฉแ”•TEแ’ช Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa I hope you're feeling better now ๐Ÿ’•
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    ๐Ÿ’œFinished I absolutely love the top.After a million parties I managed to finish
    Blessings for this week๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜‡

• แ”•Eแ–‡แ—ฉแ”•TEแ’ชแ”•Eแ–‡แ—ฉแ”•TEแ’ช Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    All the energy from voting booth saved me โšก
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    malakk15 said:
    120 kstars poorer but I finally got the chocolate box, the pie and the rose ๐Ÿ˜† (I know these handhelds were introduced long time ago but i'm so happy ๐Ÿค—) also please excuse my poor cropping skill :(ย 
    Lucky you! I also spent 120 k-stars on boxes but got a watch, a hairstyle and jean jacket ๐Ÿฅบ
    Congrats!!ย 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Thank you ladies! I finished it! ๐Ÿ˜‡
    Finished it 14 minutes before the event ends woo-hoo! ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ’œ
    It was my first party event but I found it easier than reality, professional and dating ones! Too bad party events seem to appear less than others ๐Ÿฅบ

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    It pains me to throw another party for one measly point ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

It's probably too late for my tip but usually when I have one more point left, I go clicking on my pets and one of them usually drops one event star!ย 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I managed to finish with 2 and a half minutes to spare ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I was grinding like CRAZY
    Hannah ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    Violet is my doll. iOS player โœจ
    ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ทโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ–ค
    PM me for FB add info! Letโ€™s be friends ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I took @kokokokonut's advice on how to complete the party weekend event and it helped me finish it earlier. Oh well I didn't get the gb shoes though I tried spinning and spent my kstars savings. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

Have you guys ever done one of these and then cancelled the subscription? Iโ€™m wondering if this is possible, I would love to donate a couple times but I canโ€™t consistentlyย 
    Daily iOS player ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @Amy136602 i usually make one donation and then set a reminder in my calendar to cancel before it charges me for the next month. you have to either call or email whoever you donated to. if you cancel right away, tap joy can ban you from doing offers.ย 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @lilviv awesome! Thank you so muchย 
    Daily iOS player ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @thesweetone thank you, you're so sweet! I love/hate parties events bc they are such a drag but they usually have nicer items comapare to other events ๐Ÿ˜ฅ May we get all the nice items in our free boxes next time ๐Ÿ’–
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I had too much to do this weekend, I knew I wouldn't finish this event. Too bad, the items are really cute, but I missed out. Atleast I won k stars in my GB ๐Ÿคฉ I can't remember the last time I won k stars in my free box, so that was cool

- Emmy
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Won the dress. I mean it's simple but yet cute. But hey I surely aint complaining though since it's in my favorite color which is pink lol ๐ŸŒธ

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) โžก the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

malakk15 said:
    @thesweetone thank you, you're so sweet! I love/hate parties events bc they are such a drag but they usually have nicer items comapare to other events ๐Ÿ˜ฅ May we get all the nice items in our free boxes next time ๐Ÿ’–
    Yess! They joined both V-Day and Thanksgiving items for parties because theyre soo nice! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’œ
    Let's hope for more nice picks in the future ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @KalindaKingย said:
    I heard there was some confusion about the weekend event due to the bullhorn you currently see in the game. The next weekend event will be a Reality event. Due to some recent changes, you may not be able to rely on it to predict the next event type. However, we'll keep posting spoilers to keep you informed!
    @AliBryant Iโ€™m sorry if someone already mentioned this, but Kalinda addressed the predictive bullhorn in the 05/26/20 Throwback Event thread.

edit to include a link to the thread/comment:ย https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6846731#Comment_6846731
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meย here
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thanks @VampireBarbie!! I missed that. What a silly, pointless change. I rely on other sources anyway, and never participate in faux begging for spoilers, but it's still nice to be reminded of the correct event when you are in game.
    iOS