🎆v10.12 Update - It's here!👗🦩

1222324252628Next

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I would love if we could get these kash items! I was gifting my in game boyfriend and am jealous of the guys misc section! I think that they should make all the misc and handhelds available for both genders! The tattoos everything! And common it’s 2020 why can’t the girls have the engagement ring in a box handheld?? And I’m sure the guys wish they had some of our handhelds to!
    I think you should add those requests on the Fashion Sugestions Thread! I remember i sugested the skateboard and the ringbox that male dolls have for us females in there ^___^
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    haikawa said:
    gonna say this again but i have some quality of life changes that can really help boost our experience in the game as players:

holding down to complete an action: it's boring and very monotonous to have to tap 9 times for an action to be completed, even moreso when its during an event and i'm completing reality show after reality show and having to constantly tap and tap when i can easily finish like 8 reality shows in a row when i have the time to sit down and play without distractions. my poor fingers ㅠㅠ

pop-ups to be displayed as a scrollable feed: adding on to what i mentioned above, when i do 8 reality shows in a row, having to close 8 pop-ups in a row the next time i log onto the game is really annoying and tedious, especially with the delay between each pop-up. maybe if there are more than 3 pop-ups in a row, they can be shown as a scrollable feed instead? 

percentage/xp points on the xp bar: it would be nice to be able to see how much progress ive made for levelling up, which would greatly help when im trying to maximize my energy use and to plan out my time better. if it'll make the display ugly to put a percentage, maybe something like a 'speech' bubble could pop up with the xxx/yyy xp points visible. something like this:

a set reset time for login bonuses: like many other games (100% of the other games i play), instead of a 24 hour timer that starts when i claim my daily boxes and free kstar videos, it would be nice to get a set time everyday where these bonuses reset. a time like 8am pdt would be a great time for this.

update to weekday tb events: not to echo the rest of the players here, but please update the boxes and help us reach the final tb box with bonuses like weekend events or by lowering the points required.

fix the kloset please: the mannequins please take them out we dont want them ㅠㅠ there are so many things in the misc section that can put in the accessories, makeup and shoes section. i would like to use the nose highlight with the nose piercings but unfortunately we cant do that rn but i wish we were allowed to!! again, kkg items should not cost kstars.
    @haikawa I really love how specific and realistic your suggestions are! The weekly throwback event needs an overhaul for sure! It’s so annoying to deal with every week! The total points should be like 450 because there are no bonus points and you just win old stuff (mostly junk)
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
     One thing that really bothers me is how american (or candadian idk) centered this game is, not only there are no translations to ANY other language, but the time is based on them and not on our cellphone timezone (which is terrible for some events like sys). This also includes american/canadian (I really dont know which one) holidays, so for example, its not a holiday tomorrow in my country but it is a extended weekend event in the game. Also why are there only americanized sys themes, in regard to holidays sys? Someone mentioned a chinese new year and that would be amazing, but like I had no idea what saint patricks day is
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    I’ve been going back and forth with buying the bustier from the featured items... but does it look strange like glu skimped out on details? 
    It reminds me of this bouquet 
    and this flower hair 

almost like bubble letter style? Thoughts? 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I’d like it if we could get some hand helds that don't cover our entire outfit lol, maybe held by the other hand? Or even more that are just held by their side like some bags. 

Update throw back boxes PLEASE

Male dolls NEED more! I recently started a male game and it's really shocking. The SYS is pretty terrible, only winning some dye and kstars (I'm grateful for those as any half decent hairstyle is expensive) but can we at least get SOMETHING a whole outfit or a hand held? Earn diamonds to 'get that look'?? Same with weekend events 😩 I feel for long time playing male dolls because it must be boring as hell

New story lines with new locations/buisness' or expand further story lines for existing ones. The ones we have are great for earning stars but a bit boring after a while. 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    please with next update if we get makeup don’t make it in GB 🥺 please make it earnable item 🥺 last VIP I chased makeup and lost A LOT of kstars and got just energy 😞
    iOS player 

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Please please please bring back all past event hair and lip colours in the TB sale!!!! I’m begging 🥺 
    And eye colors, PLEASE! 😁
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted