Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• babykaybabykay Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    my week’s update! earning was a little slow this week and I maaay have opened a few GB boxes 😔 i’m going to have to griiind next week if I wanna meet my goal!!
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Saved 170kstars over a week and a bit!
    literally so eager for kimversary now can’t wait any longer!
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Here is my update! Sorry for being late, but I had to study a lot
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    heres my update! thanks so much 😊
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    So, I maxed out the big in Tokyo achievement. Is there any other reality show achievement that works the same way? ☺️

London was almost as easy. Paris has been rough, not sure I’d recommend that one unless you don’t have another home with an achievement available. 
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Update! I reached my goal of 1000 😫💓 i think I’m going to raise it to 1500! 💖
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Well this is my update 😊 I’m proud of myself a little. It’s not much. I hope I’m not like Vip items if it’s gonna be Vip event next week 🙈

iOS player 

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I seen VIP spoilers and my stars are safe
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    ok so if y’all don’t know- I was down to 5 stars this weekend so I think I did okay 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Updating late...I’ve been forgetting to do my daily videos. Real life is a bit hectic at the moment . But I managed to save another ~105 KStars this week..
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Here's my update! Didn't save a lot, but I am slowly getting to my 2nd goal of 1300 ❤️
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

I have reached my goal of 700kstars last week, so now everything that I save is bonus. I have to admit I managed to see VIP weekend spoilers and I’m not that into the items so I might just spend enough for GB box and see if I get something and that’s it 😂 
    iOs player 
  • dalia_maramdalia_maram Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I am so ready for the VIP weekend. I’m just going to do 3 hour reality shows in Bel Air (It takes me about 19 energy) and hope I can rack up a lot of k-stars. Does anyone have any other VIP weekend strategies?
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    helcabu said:

I have reached my goal of 700kstars last week, so now everything that I save is bonus. I have to admit I managed to see VIP weekend spoilers and I’m not that into the items so I might just spend enough for GB box and see if I get something and that’s it 😂 
    @helcabu please try not to spend any k-stars because you’ll regret it when the kimiversary event starts 🥺 remember there will be kimiversary boxes too so you can spend your stars on them if you get everything you want from the throwback items
    iOS player
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @emmaisson I've maxed out the Cannes one too and I'm currently working on the Rome achievement!
    Great! Does they work the same way? Press the 2 energy action and then wait and so on? ☺️
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    There's only 2,5 weeks left, we can all do it! I know many of you (including myself) reached your goal and you might thinking about spending kstars from now but you can always update your goal and earn even more! 💖 Those extra 500 kstars would make a significant difference on boxes or TB sale.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    SDC93 said:
    emmaisson said:
    So, I maxed out the big in Tokyo achievement. Is there any other reality show achievement that works the same way? ☺️

London was almost as easy. Paris has been rough, not sure I’d recommend that one unless you don’t have another home with an achievement available. 
    Ok thank you! I tried Paris, but the “unfiltered comment” doesn’t come back after a few seconds as in the Tokyo home. Gonna check out the London home! Thanks again ☺️
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Quick question Dolls - how do you see the spoilers for the weekend VIP event? I want to see but they’re not posted here for another two days. Please lmk! Xo
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited June 2020
    BellaKKH said:
    Quick question Dolls - how do you see the spoilers for the weekend VIP event? I want to see but they’re not posted here for another two days. Please lmk! Xo
    Instagram and FB groups.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    So you are saying this VIP weekend’s items are not great? Because I was considering wether  invest or not in Chevier Paris to earn some extra K star or the Jet to save some money for upcoming date events... but if it is not worth it i will wait until after Kimversary! 
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
    beabeabea said:
    So you are saying this VIP weekend’s items are not great? Because I was considering wether  invest or not in Chevier Paris to earn some extra K star or the Jet to save some money for upcoming date events... but if it is not worth it i will wait until after Kimversary! 
    I personally LOVE the earnable hair... it’s gonna be hard 😭
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    honestly the jet is a good investment either way at minimum u can get around 30 energy just from going to every location and tapping i think its very worth it!
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    beabeabea said:
    I personally LOVE the earnable hair... it’s gonna be hard 😭
    Just think of how many other hairs you can buy from the sale for the amount you’d spend on just that one hair. 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    helcabu said:

@helcabu please try not to spend any k-stars because you’ll regret it when the kimiversary event starts 🥺 remember there will be kimiversary boxes too so you can spend your stars on them if you get everything you want from the throwback items
    @asalaxo i know i know, i didn’t say i will spend anything in these days, i said i might spend some kstars just to reach the GB box and see if i get some item but i wont spend any further... 😅
    iOs player 
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts

Update! So impressed by how well everyone is doing, we’ve almost made it. Getting more excited, I have to redo my wish list because there’s no way I can get everything 😅 or at least organize it, so I don’t forget anything I really wanted. I missed a bunch on Black Friday, I didn’t really know what I was doing. I have some free time today so I’m trying to get started on that, does anyone have tips for organizing your wish list/getting the most out of the 50% off sale? 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    my free videos for kstars aren’t working right now. i click “short video” and nothing happens!! hope it’s just a bug and i’ll get it back 😭😭
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts

100 more and I'll have the buffer I need to keep 1200 for kimiversary
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I'm curious for the VIP event spoilers too